Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

HELP! I think i might be a Reptilian!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok i know this is out there but please bare with me while i explain. I have always felt different and out of place kinda, almost like 'i'm not from around here' and also i was adopted – my parents would never tell me anything about my birth parents – and so naturlly i always wondered where i really 'came from.'

one thing is weird is that i have always really loved reptiles. really any thing that creeps people out like bugs and stuff but reptiles are my favorite. i had two pet snakes, a chameleon, a kimodo dragon and a gila monster. i always felt closer to them than to people and i was sadder when they died than when my little sister died.

you can understand why for privacy reasons i don't post pics of myself – i don't want someone tryin to kill me cuz they think i am some nwo baby eater – but i have always had realy dry rough skin and lately it even has started to look kinda scaly. one of my friends even joked my arms looked like a snake.

my eyes are kinda slanted (but i'm not asian) and even seem too narrow like slits almost, and i blink a lot so much that people allways ask me whats wrong with me or am i gonna cry. even though my eyes are mostly green i guess they sort of shift colors – like a chameleon! - because my ex-gf told me that they always looked different every time she looked at me and shes not the only one to mention it.

i don't know if you've heard of this but theres some disease called lycotherapy or something like that what makes people turn into werewolfs. well my theory is that it doesn't make a 'real' werwolf but it makes you grow lots of hair and like some chemicals or something make you kinda crazy or just more aggressive and you eventually even THINK that you are a werewolf. but if thats what started all the werewolf legends than whose to say their not a REAL werewolf? But my point is that if maybe you can turn into a werewolf...do you think there is some kind of disease (or maybe even a implant!) that could make a human TRANSFORM into a reptile?!?

one other weird thing. i used to pretend and sometimes even believe that i was a vampire back when that was the cool thing that me and all my friends were into and we even used to cut ourselves and taste our blood sometimes even each others. some of them were creeped out cuz i liked it so much, they thought i might not ever stop 'feeding' on them! and it scared me even too. my blood always feels cold under my skin like a reptile and sometimes i have a terrible thirst for human blood, kinda like i imagine the reptilians would feel.

So i have some questions for discussion or food for thought if u will:

-is is possible to be a reptilian and not know it?
-or what about a reptile-human hybrid and again not know it?
-could you have a reptilian soul in a human body?
if the reptilians as are evil as i heard – if they are really the enemies of all the things i believe in like love and freedom – how can i turn my loyalty away from my own race?
-can a reptilian even feel emotion? like if they were raised on earth and for years didn't know what they really were?
if my craving for human blood is a hidden reptilian instinct, shouldn't i just give in to it and be what i really am? you wouldn't make a snake or a gila monster dress up and live like a human, right? its cruel, peta would come get you.

i been reading a lot about aliens lately – thats how i found this site- but i always like reptiles best and then i learned about david ike who made me learn more about reptilians. well maybe it was cuz i was thinking so much about it but i had a dream last nite (or a Communication?) and i was on mars with this thing i knew was my 'reptialian overlord' who picked up these seeds from the ground and threw them into the sky where they floated towards where i could see earth far away.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
..more...

he told me 'people of earth are seeds from the farmer mars and we come from far to harvest them. you have been sent because you are our most trusted harvester to pose as a human and begin our work and spread the news that humans must now accept their fate and their masters.”

i know it was just a nitemare but it scared me so much i woke up crying and now i can't get it out of my head and i am really worried and don't know what to do. please tell me some advice!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
You know, I'm the MOST (You can ask around, it's true) vehement advocate of giving the Original Poster a fair shake to say what he has to say and not get attacked for it. I think anyone should be able to completely recount all he has to offer.

I can't help thinking that this one is a "Let's see if Cuhail can let THIS one go" kind-of test.

Good luck with this one, though-I myself, am not poppin the mickey. You tell your story, but, I don't think I can defend this one with a good conscience.

Welcome to ATS mickey94. Wear an apron and hard hat, cause it might get kinda messy in this one.

Cuhail

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
OMG!!

Fast !! run into the bathroom and stick your head in the toilet!!

Then yell out loud while breathing as much water as possible!!

Damn you!!

Damn you all!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
sir calm down your dream was probobly just a solution setup by your mind to ease your anxiety of your so called reptilian properties an explaination if you will. What exactly does lycanthropy have to do with it anyway.

answer your questions from your first post there is where your solution lies.

O yes and welcome to ATS

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Reneau]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i am now wearing and apron and a hard hat that is dripping from when i tried sticking my head in the toilet and breathing but nothing has helped. thank you for the replies but can someone please try to listen seriously? i don't have anything against humans, i love them and thats why it scares me to feel the alien desire growing stronger. maybe it is all in my head and will pass soon, but what if not? someone on another bored suggested maybe i have the cia gave me a implant to make me Think i'm a reptilian to make me do something awful. and that really scares me more!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reneau
sir calm down your dream was probobly just a solution setup by your mind to ease your anxiety of your so called reptilian properties an explaination if you will. What exactly does lycanthropy have to do with it anyway.

answer your questions from your first post there is where your solution lies.

O yes and welcome to ATS

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Reneau]

m-o-o-n, that spells i just finished re-reading the stand for the third time last nite

i always felt a finity for the trashcan man. think he was a reptilian?!?!

i don't know about lyanthrpy but i thought maybe if a disease can make you a werewolf, could it make you life a reptile?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mickey94

I see what you are saying about that syndrone how some would call them werewolves and would be set in the public conciousness that that is a werewolf, kind of what many do with the whole reptilian hysteria. you may have a condition that gives you these properties, there is a fellow who goes to my school that has extreme dry skin as in it is cracked and scaley. The more you think about it the more visiable it will become akin to OCD. The best thing to do is weigh the posibilities.

never realy jumped on the reptilian bandwagon.

...and I need to read The stand, saw the movie.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Sounds interesting but drinking human blood when you were younger is the one incedent that hit me. I do crave to be a "vampire" sometimes, but I do not let it make me think I am reptilian. However, I do have brown hair and eyes. All of your supposed signs/symptoms may just be coincidences.

Mickey, why not post some photos of just your arms and a close up of your eyes so some evidence is provided for the claim of physical characteristics? This way, no reference can be made towards your actual identification.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Am I to believe that your username ending in 94 means you were born in 1994?

Calm down, wait until you're a bit older, and you'll either look at this and laugh, or you'll have been right. But even if you WERE a reptillian, you have something called self control, so even the worst things people say reptillians do, you could stop yourself from doing if you really do love humanity.
(though I don't really see what's to love
)

But seriously. Reptillians are supposedly inhumanly tall, so as long as you can walk through the average doorframe, you're probably okay. Plus I think that's something you'd just know, a few facial characteristics and dry skin doesn't make you a reptile. Plus if you've ever been to a doctor/hospital and had a blood test, then I would think its safe to say you're human. Most doctors would notice something like that in blood.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mickey94

Well, I'll give you my opinion for what's it worth. No and no. There's no such thing. David Ickie is pretty a waste of air. Take anything he says with a grain of salt (or less). Buy yourself some medicated dry skin lotion and use it. Quit obsessing. I don't even know you and I can tell you that you are not a reptilian.

I feel better, how bout you?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Use light olive oil for your skin. Or sweet almond oil. Always opt for the more natural route rather than medicinal/chemical creams that are really nothing more than glycerin with a neat scent. Find some calendula officinalis flowers, use flower heads in a bit of oil that I mentioned above on the stove in a water bath and let it steep slowly for about an hour. After it cools, use that on your skin. The calendula will help a lot with most skin issues.

Sounds like to me you have a bit of alien/ET/fantasy creature hypochondria. Do yourself a favor and don't read up on insectoids.

There are other possibilities why you keep having these experiences and/or feelings. But it's most likely you are NOT a scaly critter hiding out in a human slipcover.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Well, I'll give you my opinion for what's it worth. No and no. There's no such thing. David Ickie is pretty a waste of air. Take anything he says with a grain of salt (or less). Buy yourself some medicated dry skin lotion and use it. Quit obsessing. I don't even know you and I can tell you that you are not a reptilian.

I feel better, how bout you?

Do you have some evidence of David Icke being a waste of air? Please lead me to it. However, it is great to be skeptical I guess, especially for people such as Mickey (and me perhaps).

I agree. No obsessing. Where does it help you? Think balance.

Well, now I would ask for your reason behind assuming this guy or girl being non-reptilian.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

funny thing is, I've never heard any of David Icke's reptilian stuff. To be honest, before I actually took the time to listen to the guy, I let myself be swayed by all the anti-Icke crowd. I listened to his stuff on the NWO and it turns out, It was exactly spot on with what i thought on the NWO. I actually look forward to hearing him talk about Reptilians, seems interesting.

to the OP, there really isn't anyway you could know if you're reptilian or not. I guess you should try to get a blood test. If you have normal human blood then i guess you're just a normal boring human.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Exactly. I am not saying that is the sole reasoning behind skeptics, but it may partake in a significant amount. Supposedly the reptilians are from the Draco constellation. The nearest star is 11.5 light years away. Substantiated by the one and only wikipedia

If these beings are more advanced than earthlings, then who is one to say that 11.5 light years is considered far away for them or "out of reach".

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

Do you have some evidence of David Icke being a waste of air? Please lead me to it. However, it is great to be skeptical I guess, especially for people such as Mickey (and me perhaps).

I agree. No obsessing. Where does it help you? Think balance.

Well, now I would ask for your reason behind assuming this guy or girl being non-reptilian.

Evidence of David Icke being a waste of air? Pretty much anything he's said or written on the reptilian kick. My reason behind assuming this guy or girl being non-reptilian? I don't think any such thing exists.
But like I said, it's my opinion. You're welcome to take me with a grain of salt, too. I just tend to be very skeptical about what appears to me to be extremely out there theories. I've never seen any proof for it. Have you?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

.... i had two pet snakes, a chameleon, a kimodo dragon and a gila monster. i always felt closer to them than to people and i was sadder when they died than when my little sister died.

.... we even used to cut ourselves and taste our blood sometimes even each others. some of them were creeped out cuz i liked it so much, they thought i might not ever stop 'feeding' on them! and it scared me even too. .....

.... i have a terrible thirst for human blood, kinda like i imagine the reptilians would feel.

if my craving for human blood is a hidden reptilian instinct, shouldn't i just give in to it and be what i really am? you wouldn't make a snake or a gila monster dress up and live like a human, right? its cruel, peta would come get you ...

If you want to play vampire, that's entirely your choice. The way you explain yourself, is that you are transforming within your mind and thoughts, not of the physical. Of course the mind can affect your physical reality to some exent. But you are beginning to assure to yourself it's your right to crave and feed off human blood, and that you want more, and should just give into it.

At what point will the supply of this blood have to be drained from an unwilling donor, or your feeding portions increased to a level that endangers the donor's life?

Have you thought about seeing a dermatologist for your skin condition? Lotion?

I do believe you feel different, when comparing yourself to others, and that you're attempting to convince yourself - or revealing - this indifference implies you're a reptile, and because "you've read reptilians are evil" - you are justifying an excuse this evilness may reside in you, and that it's expected that you should, could or might have these instincts.

You say you didn't feel sad about your sister's death, and we all grieve in our own ways, and that's allowed. But that's not what you meant when you wrote that, is it? My feelings are that you wanted to convey you feel an allegience and sympathy to reptilians, rather than a human, who are coldly seen as donors to you.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mickey94

hi mickey i think that you are a young lad who just wants to know where he came from, you say that your adoptive parents wont tell you about your birth parents, well you can find out for yourself you can request your original birthcert. from the register office or what ever you call it where you are. your looking to be part of something of belonging to something. it must be awful to not know where you come from who your real kin are but believing that you are not from here and not from this race will get you nowhere in the long run and you will be confused even more. It is your right to know who you are, where your from mickey, my husband was adopted and when he found out about his birth parents, well they were not the nicest but he is glad he knows where he came from. remember you are special or your adoptive parents would have never picked you. and welcome to ats

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Maybe your new and recent exploits here on ATS have crystallized your memories and imagination to provide you with your own personal conspiracy theory.

Welcome to the mixing pot!

ATS + natural feelings of "something hidden, untrue, unknown" + David Iyke = tooo wierd!

Round or forked tongue, you'll find friends here.

Seriously, there's a few people round here who claim to be other than one of us boring old humans.

Look on the bright side, at least you are questioning yourself by coming up with some logical answers..

Some alternative thoughts...

Have you considered any similar animals to a reptile? Something else cold-blooded or slanty eyed maybe?

Do you have a need to regulate your body temperature?

....and of course...

i been reading a lot about aliens lately

Have fun.

[edit on 7/8/2008 by nerbot]

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

one other weird thing. i used to pretend and sometimes even believe that i was a vampire back when that was the cool thing that me and all my friends were into and we even used to cut ourselves and taste our blood sometimes even each others.

It sounds to me like you've just been experiencing some minor physical changes and immediately attributed them to something you've read about. My ex-girlfriend's eyes changed colour all the time. Sometimes brown, sometimes hazel and sometimes bright green.

From what I know about reptilians they need to constantly feed on human blood to retain their disguise and unless you've been drinking litres of blood every day you would have shifted back into your 'true' form.

Therefore I think its pretty clear your not a reptilian. Your hard skin may be eczema or a fungal infection. Speak to your GP about it and get a cream to clear it up for you.
Stop drinking blood, even your friends. Do you know how easy it is to catch any number of horrible diseases through consuming blood? And seeing as you aren't a reptoid, vampire or werewolf you probably don't have any sort of immunity to STI's, HIV or AIDS.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join