It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Attempt to Debunk Chemtrails For Good

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yup!!! I made typos....please try to not flame me for them.

I considered going in, and doing an EDIT...but thought this is better.

WW

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Listen, you stated you had not seen satellite imagery. I linked you to some on this very thread. Stop wasting my, and everyone else's time, with your obfuscational sidetracking.

You ask for something, I give it to you, then you talk about something else hopeing people won't notice. There is not that much flouride in the world.

I am not here even debating chemtrails anymore, I am dragging your disinfo, premeditated or not, into the open, something I expect a lot of people, except perhaps yourself, have realised.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Zeph: you post pictures of what appear to be contrails. Care to explain why they cannot be normal contrails? Then we may have something to discuss

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

I am not here even debating chemtrails anymore,

That is the topic..

That is what will be discussed

Semper

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

There is no honest discussion in this thread, that much should be obvious by now. Part of the responsability is because moderation allow threads and forums to be derailed by obvious disinformation attempts.

Deny Ignorance? Hello?

Chemtrails are a done deal, it's over. End of discussion. They're there.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
reply to post by GenRadek

Where are they? In military airbases... Being built by evergreen aviation... Being recommissioned from western US mothball sites... I'm sure there's a papertrail somewhere. And possibly in commercial fleets, although to be honest I have never thought this was the most probable scenario, I think it's dedicated airframes for the most part or totally.

I also think it's a relatively low, per area at least, number of airframes putting in a lot of hours. The crews, compartmentalized of course, are probably told it's a climate emergency or a variety of other lies.

I also think it ties into energy manipulation technology, along the lines of HAARP. Tesla based stuff not understood well by the mainstream.

There is plenty of possibility in the links helpfull people have posted on this thread, but anyone interested in this must persue the truth, it's not like this is going to be as easy as checking the sports section of the newspaper. For those not sideing with the negatives, and how could you?, there is plenty of info on this thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Please see my response in another 'chemtrail' thread. Basic point is, about 200 million square miles of Earths surface to affect....and jets 'spray' something a few miles long, and half a mile wide.

Math doesn't work, sorry.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   

The chemtrailing occurs primarily over populated areas.

Your strawman argument is too obvious. Nice try.

Fellow members, Humans only inhabit a fraction of the earth's surface - why spray the whole thing if you are only after the humans? I'm a pilot.

I'm a pilot and a weatherman so you must believe me or prove that I am not a pilot or a weatherman. Swingarm and Truelight can vouch for my credentials, which have never been disputed.

Chemtrails are real. Just because you don't think it would be fun to do doesn't mean someone else doesn't think that it would be a great idea to use aerosols as an unconventional weapon. My superior meteorological expertise lead me to form this conclusion. Swingarm and Truelight will confirm my status as an accredited expert in this field.

Humans only inhabit a fraction of earth's surface. This is the part that is sprayed

Don't bother arguing I have more expertise than you. I'm a pilot and a Meteorologist. The debate is over.

Consensus has been achieved, The chemtrail phenomenon has been concluded to be man-made and dangerous to the human organism. the NATO Aerosolized Defense Grid has been determined to be a primary purpose for chemtrail spraying as are the recently implemented population control tactics under Codex Alimentarius (Google it).

These determinations have been reached by all of the relevant and credible experts on this forum and are currently the victim of several Failed and overtly Ludicrous attempts at debunking by the same three members who have been accused of being paid disinformation agents - which is itself a claim currently being disputed (though only by them), though the evidence suggests otherwise - For most of us, The verdict is in.

Our investigation has been a resounding success.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Populated areas usually means high density airports and many airways!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
My fellow members,

There is no debate - only disinformation and honest citizens refuting it.

'Debates', especially on important subject such as chemtrails, are a blatant effort to force members with important information to confine their efforts to a single thread. Do not do this. This matter is of utmost importance and must be discussed in public. Do not give in, you will only be concealing your information and contributions from the larger audience (which is the very purpose of tricking you into such a debate).

Even if you win, you'll still lose: You will have already been sidetracked into debating an opponent who will never believe you and who will go on acting as a sycophant, denying the evident reality of man-made chemtrails.

..Not to mention that hardly anyone else will get to see your contributions - and those who do will not be able to contribute the important data that they otherwise would.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthTellist

We hear that a lot from people afraid to debate issues...

Pretty common

Semper

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

There is no debate.

The chemtrail phenomenon has already been proven to be man-made and dangerous.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Is that why you have me on ignore and refuse to respond to my posts providing contrary evidence?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Debating "issues" is laudable. Debating reality is pointless. Chemtrails, in the light of evidence posted here in this thread, is a solid enough phenomenon to be considered reality.

Move your debate to the issues surrounding it, and you may have a worthwhile endeavour.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Anyone sincerely interested in chemtrails could listen to the Alex Jones show for Sunday the 7th of september, 2008.

So don't buy the disinfo agents trying to dumb you down, saying up is down and down is up.

Ironically, this thread is really about infowars, not chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Without trying to steal "SkyFloating's" thunder....

TruthTellist.....

Have you seen my post about the actual surface area of the planet we call 'Earth'?

Here's the problem....obviously, as you said humans only live on the land.

YET....the 'chemtrail' believers think that somehow these 'sprays' will affect all of the planet.

SO....logic dictates that in order to affect the ENTIRE planet, 'chemtrails' would have to be 'sprayed' over the entire surface....or, let's simplify it....maybe just near the Equator, since that's where most of the Sun's energy is concentrated.

SO....pick an argument, please!!

Either there is an on-going program to spray in North America, and Northern Europe.....but NOT the entire continent of India and Russia....

OR, what you see is just.....simply a contrail!!!

OH! I forgot to mention....South America! Is it happening there too???

Really? NATO is 'spraying' all over the planet, when we can barely manage our own borders??

Try to use your brains....and stop reading nonsense on the web, and thinking it's the truth!!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I just made up a name....I am now 'Alex Smith'

OK, now I can claim anything!!!

But first, I need to get my fake name out there.....and play the game....and learn to act!

OK! I'm ready now, for my 'close-up', Mr. DeMille!!!

"Jonsies" "Jonesites"....the 'cult of Jones'

"Scientologists"??? Hard to determine where the demarkation actually is.....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Sadly, no it is not. There has not been a single shred of solid definitive proof of them happening on a large scale as so many chemtrailers claim. I will boil down the evidence of "proof" of chemtrails being shown here as this:
Pictures of contrails taken and claimed as chemtrail without any proof of it being a chemtrail. Its Not Evidence.
"Well the govt can be capable of this so that is proof enough", No its not. Circumstantial observations and claims of COULD BE is not proof. Its just an opinion.
Strange dust found on the ground just after a "sprayday" is proof. No, it has been explained why this is completely IMPOSSIBLE meteorologically speaking.
German government admitting to spraying. No. An intentional mistranslation of the original text which mentioned NOTHING about chemtrails, but was about chaff is not proof of chemtrails.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34 >>

join