It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Has anyone Astral Projected? I'm trying to but just don't have enough time. I've been doing some research and I know how to do it but, I just can't get around to it! Please give me any suggestions you may have.

Thank You,
Iain

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Use the search button on top. There are lots of threads about astral projection.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have astral projected and it is very scary. Basically you have to leave your physical body and into the astral plane. It is very hard to control emotions there. If you get to excited or scared you will be sent back to your body. You can also slow down time. I actually spent what felt like a year in paradise! But do remember the astral plane could be real and if you give up your body to someone that would be terrible. You must read more into detail. It only took me a few months to master. Do not be distracted and only concentrate on one thing when you are trying to get in. Please use caution while Astral Projecting

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I tried and tried. What happened to me was I felt my body getting to some point like a singularity. Then id just shudder real hard and get a funny feeling that made me laugh. I would like to master it and try it again. I need some good resources for it.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here are a few good forums:

Out of Body UK

Astral Society

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thank you for those links.

top topics

join