It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 94
<< 91  92  93   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
reply to post by pinch

What witness believe happened is irrelevant and not even real evidence. What matters it what an eye witness actually saw.

93 pages and the official story supporters and CIT and P4T detractors still have not been able to provide verified 1st hand eye witness accounts that verify the plane was south of Citgo, hit the light poles and impacted the Pentagon?

While when we ask you to provide any first-hand eyewitness or media reports of AA77 flying over and away from the Pentagon, you absolutely none. Instead, you whine incessantly and make the most ridiculous excuses, like ending the Noc flight path over the Pentagon.

It's long past time for you and CIT to begin to provide the necessary and required evidence of a flyover. You know you can't avoid it so stop playing games and get to work.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

1. The aircraft should have dug in a wingtip and cartwheeled across the lawn

2. 55 feet of the starboard wing should have buried underground or broken off

3. The starboard engine should have buried underground or bounced across the lawn

4. The port engine should have struck the building up in the middle of the 2nd story

5. The about 55 ft long port wing should have struck across all four storys of the facade

6. All 5 light poles would be completely missed

7. Hani Hanjour might have been able to spit on the generator as he went by

There should have been dozens of eyewitness and media reports of AA77 flying over and away from the Pentagon, yet there are none. Nor have you produced any. Nor have you presented any verified evidence that AA77 flew over and away from the Pentagon.

Ooops!

NOW, how are you going to explain that major problem you have, SPreston?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

posted by jthomas
There should have been dozens of eyewitness and media reports of AA77 flying over and away from the Pentagon, yet there are none. Nor have you produced any. Nor have you presented any verified evidence that AA77 flew over and away from the Pentagon.

Ooops!

Perhaps you neglected to read the post. LaBTop and I were discussing the FAA video released on 9-12-2008. Were you unaware of this little gem? Well anyway it flys over the Naval Annex, banks North of the Citgo and then crashes into the Pentagon 3rd and 4th floors in a steep bank with the right wingtip almost touching the ground. Sound familiar to you?

It was too high to knock down any light poles, and the five light poles it was supposed to knock down were far far far to the south out of reach. Do you remember those light poles; the ones near the taxi the Federal agents were guarding? What is this about a flyover? The FAA haven't reached that stage yet, but they will. Give them time.

The controversial FAA/NORAD animation made by AGI's daughter firm STK:
1 AWA 714 pentagon_more2.mpg (mpg file, 12 mb)
aal77.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I saw this TV show once and this psychic helped find the murderer by visiting the crime scene. They actually found the guy using her information. Has a psychic ever visited the site to try and 'see' what really happened. There so was so much turmoil there I bet she would be able to pick something up. Of course this would not be proof but might point the investigation in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted by jthomas

Ooops!

Perhaps you neglected to read the post. LaBTop and I were discussing the FAA video released on 9-12-2008. Were you unaware of this little gem? Well anyway it flys over the Naval Annex, banks North of the Citgo and then crashes into the Pentagon 3rd and 4th floors in a steep bank with the right wingtip almost touching the ground. Sound familiar to you?

So, you now agree that AA 77 hit the Pentagon?

If not, when will you provide your "flyover" eyewitnesses I keep asking you for?

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Seeing as how jthomas is busy pushing his deliberate disinformation on another of his dead threads, I thought that I would remind folks that the FAA with the video mpg they released on September 12 2008, has confirmed a major portion of the decoy aircraft flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo. Thank you FAA.

FAA: "Oooops. Far too high to hit the 1st floor. Maybe nobody will notice if we just blow it up in midair; jthomas will cover for us if they do."

Hey which of you FAA guys are working on our next FAA video showing the flyover? Get a rush on; George Dubya Bush is almost gone from the Oval Office. You'll be safe then.

See that Hwy 27 Overhead Highway sign way down the road there? That's where the decoy aircraft pulled up according to Robert Turcios. Yeah, that's the spot where Lloyde wanted to move his taxi and himself to, in the new interview. Too bad there ain't no light poles laying on the ground down there.

The decoy aircraft flew up over that overhead highway sign down there and was too high to knock down any light poles, and the five light poles it was supposed to knock down were far far far to the south out of reach. Do you remember those light poles; the ones near the taxi the Federal agents were guarding? What is this about a flyover? The FAA haven't reached that stage yet, but they will. Give them time. They are working on it.

The Federal agents can be seen here, carefully guarding the staged Hollywood set from intruders and non-officially sanctioned photographers and video cameramen.

Yep, this is the spot the aircraft was supposed to fly past and knock down these five light poles. But it couldn't because it was up Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo.

FEDS: "Dang. Why the hell did they tell us to stage the light poles way down here? Makes us look like a bunch of bumbling idiots."

The controversial FAA/NORAD animation made by AGI's daughter firm STK: Right click and download to your hard drive
1 AWA 714 pentagon_more2.mpg (mpg file, 12 mb)
aal77.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Seeing as how jthomas is busy pushing his deliberate disinformation on another of his dead threads, I thought that I would remind folks that the FAA with the video mpg they released on September 12 2008, has confirmed a major portion of the decoy aircraft flight path Over the Naval Annex and North of the Citgo.

You have been debunked.

It's over.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The CIT flyover theory is that AA77 or a substitute plane flew over the Pentagon north of Citgo and there was no other plane at the Pentagon and what damage there was to the Pentagon was from planted explosives.

I consider this to be the basic conspiracy theorist default theory for when all other theories fail.

I agree with the CIT flyover theory as it is verified EXCEPT I think there is sufficient evidence that an A-3 Skywarrior firing a missile ahead of it south of Citgo hit the Pentagon at the same time. There were explosives planted inside the Pentagon.

As far as I know, my theory is right and any other theory just bewilders the 9/11 truth movement.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Whilst I accept the Pentagon police officers testimony that they saw a plane as large as a commercial jet fly towards the Pentagon on the NORTH side of the Citgo gas station, no one has explained to me what it was doing there in the first place.

If the 9/11 plotters went to all that trouble of creating the illusion that Flight 77 hit light poles and then the Pentagon from the South side of Citgo by using a Sky Warrior that fired a missile a split second before impact, why did they bother to have a large plane fly over the Pentagon at the same time, thereby creating a huge risk that witnesses to it might come forward to contradict (or at least complicate) the official story? What use was that plane to them? Just to cause argument in the 9/11 truth movement in the ensuing years? I hardly think so. If it were the real Flight 77 (supposing one actually existed), why not just fly it into the Pentagon, as they wanted people to think the hijackers had done?

It has not helped their cause that the CIT has failed to explain the real purpose of the plane seen by the Pentagon police officers.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
CIT doesn't have to explain why a plane flew over the Pentagon north of Citgo. All CIT needs is proof that a plane did fly over the Pentagon north of Citgo, and I think CIT has the proof.

The way I see it, the AA77 plane flyover north of Citgo was not really needed. The show would have gone on if it had not showed up. The mainstream media would have told people that the A-3 Skywarrior was AA77. But it was advantageous for the perps if it did show up for people thinking that AA77 was indeed at the Pentagon. The fact that there were two planes at the same time helped them, not hurt them. Some people saw each plane and they all thought it was AA77. If AA77 hadn't flown over the Pentagon and had accidentally crashed into the Pentagon, that would have been advantageous for the perps because they would have had actual wreckage they could show and the mainstream media would have cooperated with them.

top topics

<< 91  92  93   >>

join