It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I think the truth of the matter is, we cannot contact his "boss" because his whole NSA Analyst story is a farce.

Why not give your bosses contact info, ULTIMA1? What are you so afraid of? If you truly are an analyst, and have nothing to fear, then provide the numbers.

Sounds like you were lying then when you said you would provide the numbers.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
I think the truth of the matter is, we cannot contact his "boss" because his whole NSA Analyst story is a farce.

Thanks for proving my point about maturity, i mean since i have already proven to several memebers that i do work for NSA.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by ULTIMA1

Why not give your bosses contact info, ULTIMA1? What are you so afraid of? If you truly are an analyst, and have nothing to fear, then provide the numbers.

Sounds like you were lying then when you said you would provide the numbers.

Yea, he doesnt work for the NSA. He is just a security guard of some sort. That is why he won't give his bosses info out. You probably could just call wackenhut and ask to speak to his boss there.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88
Yea, he doesnt work for the NSA.

Gee, you cannot even believe the other memebers who have seen my documents that prove who i work for.

Thanks for again for showing how immature you really are.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Kevin R Brown

Read the OP of this thread very carefully and let me know what part of this large body of evidence proving the official story false you refuse to accept and why.

As it stands, I have provided a wealth of independent verifiable evidence and you have provided none.

Why do you have such faith in the U.S. government official 9/11 story in light of the huge amount of independent evidence proving they lied?

[edit on 17-9-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt So Roger, I have your last name, DOB, and your current job description. If I were to contact your superiors, would you get reprimanded for your conduct in this forum?

I will give you contact numbers. I have done nothing wrong.

Please provide ThroatYogurt your bosses contact numbers, as you have stated in this post.

Otherwise, you lied when you said you would provide the numbers.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Ultima? You made this offer in the linked post. Is there a particularly supportable reason why you now seem to be backpedalling about providing the contact info that you previously offered?

Well i feel that most people on here are too immature to be able to talk to my boss for 1.

I will think about posting the infomration oif anyone still has a problem that they can explain in an mature manner about the document a post.

I believe that in the local lexicon, that's known as moving the goalposts. It also doesn't bode well for the believability of anything that you might heretofore post inasmuch as you offered proof in the guise of contact information of your superiors so that they could nominally set TY straight as far as you not having disseminated classified information to the public. You've reneged on that promise and I can see only two possible reasons for that:

a) You realise that you have in fact compromised classified information as TY has been saying

or

b) You were never privy to classified information in the first place.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Just topping in case Ultima1 overlooked this minor question

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   

[a) You realise that you have in fact compromised classified information as TY has been saying

Please explain how i have compromised classified infomration, when the information was already posted by news groups like Reuters and the Online Journal?

onlinejournal.com...

[edit on 18-9-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Apparently you are afraid that you have, since you continute to fail to give ThroatYogurt your bosses phone number, after you said you would.

Seems you like you DO have something to hide after all...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

[a) You realise that you have in fact compromised classified information as TY has been saying

Please explain how i have compromised classified infomration, when the information was already posted by news groups like Reuters and the Online Journal?

Please quit cherrypicking parts of posts. That's most unbecoming. Once again, since you answered unequivocally in the linked post, when are you going to stop moving the goalpposts and provide TY with the information you promised without adding additional provisos that you didn't ask for in the first place?

reply to post by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt

So Roger, I have your last name, DOB, and your current job description. If I were to contact your superiors, would you get reprimanded for your conduct in this forum?

I will give you contact numbers. I have done nothing wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Please quit cherrypicking parts of posts. That's most unbecoming.

Once you guys stop cherrypicking what you want answered.

I have proven my point that i did not do anything wrong and soon will post a document.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

So you lied then when you stated you would provide contact numbers? Looks more and more like you did break a policy and are backpedalling to cover your own ass now.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Looks more and more like you did break a policy and are backpedalling to cover your own ass now.

How can i break policy if even media sources have printed the information?

Are you going to go after them for breaking a policy also?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Apparently you are afraid some SOMETHING. You said you would provide contact information, and have yet to do it. Unless you were lying all along and did not intend to provide it. For someone that was crying to everyone here to contact him to confirm who he really was, you seem to have now gone into hiding.

Why did you state that you would provide contact info to TY if you never intended to give it? Why did you lie?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Apparently you are afraid some SOMETHING.

You mean like you are afraid to admit that the news media has released the information i have posted? As stated i will gladly give the contact information if i get a mature enough reason AFTER i post the NSA document.

Lets check out some more information that has been released about the Flight 93 shoot down by the media.

onlinejournal.com...

According to a Reuters report from the courtroom, Stone stated: “If they hadn’t shot down the fourth plane it would’ve hit the dome.”

The reference was to United 93, which crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania. Chief prosecutor Colonel Lawrence Morris later said that Stone was merely quoting Hamdan, however, Morris would not even concede that the “dome” reference was to the U.S. Capitol building.

Whether or not Stone was himself referring to the shoot-down of United 93 or whether he was quoting Hamdan, who was, in turn, quoting either Bin Laden or Zawahiri is immaterial. The shoot-down of United 93 is backed up by evidence in U.S. intelligence files, including those found in the super-classified CRITIC database maintained by the National Security Agency (NSA).

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Changing the subject, and adding an excuse now.

I see.

Your original reply to TY did not state you would give him contact information AFTER you post this supposed document. You said you would provide contact information.

Changing the story to suit your needs. All too familiar.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by gavron]

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Changing the subject, and adding an excuse now.

Are you really that immature? You posted this,

Looks more and more like you did break a policy and are backpedalling to cover your own ass now.

So how am i changing the subject? It just goes to prove that you have to change the subject when you are proven wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I've been proven wong here? I was stating that you did not provide TY the contact information you said you would.

Proving me wrong would mean that you actually HAVE provided him the contact information, as you said you would.

Have you provided TY the contact information like you said you would?

Or were you lying when you posted that?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've been proven wong here? /quote]

Yes, i have proven you wrong about me breaking a policy. Why can't you for once be adult enough to admit it?

If you cannot i will not bother to chat to such an immature person again.

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join