It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
I saw documents that show you (Roger M***) has taken classes there. Nothing that states your current employment there or your current security clearance.

But you cannot take classes at NCS unless you work at NSA.

Like I said.. if you DO work there, it is not anything that deals with any sensitive matters. Your posts in this forum alone would have had you stripped of any high security clearance.

Originally posted by tide88
The only thing I am afraid of is that you may actually have security clearance and may ne a threat to our National Security. Or that the NSA has slow adults working for them

Oh, so you are an expert on security clearences now?

[edit on 24-8-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I could care less if Ultima has a super ultra mega one eye only Top Top secret clearance, or is the personal butler for Ronand McDonald. Either way you slice it, his ideas are ludicrous. His ideas include:

1. If everyone did not see the same thing, it never happened!

and...

2. Unless someone snapped a photo of the actual flight # and other identifying information on the 757 in the few moments it flew by witnesses that saw it, then it wasn't that flight.

Yes.. brilliant logic, the force is strong with this one.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
1. If everyone did not see the same thing, it never happened!

and...

2. Unless someone snapped a photo of the actual flight # and other identifying information on the 757 in the few moments it flew by witnesses that saw it, then it wasn't that flight.

Gee you guys just cannot help but show how immature you are and how little you really know.

1. The witnesses at the Pentagon could not agree on what they saw. This does not make good evidence, and would not hold up in court.

2. If photos have no proper sources they are not good evindece, and would not hold up in court.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Really

NCS courses are provided to the civilian and military population of NSA/CSS, as well as our partners throughout the Intelligence Community, the military services, and the USCS.
seems to me that alot of people would be qualified to take those courses. You should know this seeing you work for the NSA. Ultima, took my test and scored a 121 which I am quite disappointed in. I have scored higher on previous tests I have taken. Your turn. iq test Think the reason I scored so low was because I am also playing in a poker tour. at the same time. HOwever I am sure it will still be way higher than yours. Doubt you will even break 100. Remeber no pen or paper, no cheating.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by tide88]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

NCS courses are provided to the civilian and military population of NSA/CSS, as well as our partners throughout the Intelligence Community, the military services, and the USCS. seems to me that alot of people would be qualified to take those courses.

Only government or military intell with a need to take these courses. Can you take these course, YES or NO?

You should know this seeing you work for the NSA. Ultima took my test and scored a 121 which I am quite disappointed in.

YOU ARE AN OUTRIGHT LIAR. WHAY ARE YOU LIEING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I NEVER TOOK?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST THAT TEST, IF NOT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GET THE MODS TO BAN YOU FOR OUTRIGHT LYING IN THIS FORUM.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

NCS courses are provided to the civilian and military population of NSA/CSS, as well as our partners throughout the Intelligence Community, the military services, and the USCS. seems to me that alot of people would be qualified to take those courses.

Only government or military intell with a need to take these courses. Can you take these course, YES or NO?

You should know this seeing you work for the NSA. Ultima took my test and scored a 121 which I am quite disappointed in.

YOU ARE AN OUTRIGHT LIAR. WHAY ARE YOU LIEING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT I NEVER TOOK?

I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST THAT TEST, IF NOT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GET THE MODS TO BAN YOU FOR OUTRIGHT LYING IN THIS FORUM.

wow you are an idiot. Ultima, took my test. Was saying I took the test you retard. You cant even read. REad my whole post. Also by the above statement

partners throughout the Intelligence Community, the military services, and the USCS
proves you do not need to work for the NSA TO TAKE THOSE COURSES

reason I scored so low was because I am also playing in a poker tour
your comprehension skills amaze me. Trust me I doubt you would score that high

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

wow you are an idiot. Ultima, took my test. Was saying I took the test you retard.

Well maybe you should not have written this.

Ultima took my test and scored a 121.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Read the whole thing in context. If you cannot come to the conclusion I was talking about me you are more helpless then I originally thought. BTW 121 is above ave. If you scored that I wouldnt be complaining that I posted it.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Read the whole thing in context. If you cannot come to the conclusion I was talking about me you are more helpless then I originally thought.

These are your exact words.

"Ultima took my test and scored a 121 which I am quite disappointed in."

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Read the whole thing in context. If you cannot come to the conclusion I was talking about me you are more helpless then I originally thought.

These are your exact words.

I have scored higher on previous tests I have taken.Your turn(telling you it is your turn to take the test) Think the reasonI scored so low was because I am also playing in a poker tour. Seem pretty obvious I am talking about me. Especially if you take into account our previous post, where you tell me to take it first. THis all makes sense. How you take 911 quotes out of context and believe them as fact. You are now taken my own statements out of context. Now I understand what kind of individual I am dealing with.
You are a perfect profile of a 911 so called truther. You cannot comprehend the full picture.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Well why even put me as taking the test?

please tell me you are kidding right now. I forgot the coma. I was talking directly to you. Utima(that is you) " took my test" me talking about me.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

please tell me you are kidding right now. I forgot the coma. I was talking directly to you. Utima(that is you) " took my test"

Anyone with common sense would take this sentence to mean you were toalking about me taking the test.

Also you failed to answer the qustion.

Can you take the NCS courses, YES or NO?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

please tell me you are kidding right now. I forgot the coma. I was talking directly to you. Utima(that is you) " took my test"

Anyone with common sense would take this sentence to mean you were toalking about me taking the test.

OMG. ANyone with any common sense who read all of our post and read the whole statement would know I was talking about me. You are really unbelievable. How would I know what you scored. How would I post your score. If I was making a score up, I would say you scored a 70 because that is what I think you IQ probably is. But I will edit and put a comma in for the slow adults on this forum/

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Also you failed to answer the qustion.

Can you take the NCS courses, YES or NO?

Uh, no. Seeing I am not in the Military or are one of the NSA partners. However there are many people who are quilified to take those courses and have that are not NSA employees.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Uh, no. Seeing I am not in the Military or are one of the NSA partners. However there are many people who are quilified to take those courses and have that are not NSA employees.

But they have to have a working connection with NSA or it partners.

The NCS school itself is located at NSA.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Do you not read whole sentences. You know what a paragraph is. Paragraph: is a self-contained unit of a discourse in writing dealing with a particular point or idea. That is why you have to read the whole paragraph to understand the total meaning of the subject at hand. Guess you didnt learn that in the 4 courses you took at Airforce CC. It is scary to think a person with your comprehension skills might have might have some kind of security clearance. There is no way that you have any position of significance after reading these last few pages. YOu cannot even comprehend a simple paragraph, let alone National Secrets. You officially have zero crediablility now. I actually think you might be posting to make the so called truth movement look like a joke.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Do you not read whole sentences.

Do you mean this sentence?

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I actually think you might be posting to make the so called truth movement look like a joke.

Funny, although I am not a CT .... I would happen to go along with this one. Ultima is a dis-info agent? Perhaps.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

But they have to have a working connection with NSA or it partners.

The NCS school itself is located at NSA.

Ok. So you dont work directly for the NSA. Is that what you are saying. But actually work in some other aspect. You could be in the DEA and take courses there. Doesnt mean you work for the NSA.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThroatYogurt
Funny, although I am not a CT ....

Funny, i thought you were a CT since you beleive the media conspiracy.

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join