It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Side Flyover - Officially Documented, Independently Confirmed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1

Will you accept?

No because we are already debating online and that would serve no purpose.

But I will agree to a recorded phone debate that we can publish and podcast.

Do you accept?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
To all ATS members,

Thank you SO much for your overwhelming response to this critical new independent evidence!

Over 10,000 views and 100 flags in 24 hours.

PHENOMENAL!

I sincerely appreciate it and it makes me very hopeful that most people out there CAN see through all the nonsense, obfuscation, and deceit.

This information has legs.

It will only continue to grow.

I will be disappearing from the internet for about 10 days.

But when I come back there will likely be word of an inroad that has been made regarding media attention to this information.

So stay tuned and don't let the pseudo-skeptics spin you around too much.

Remember that WE are the true skeptics!

WE are the ones who refuse to accept the official line based on faith.

WE are the ones who DEMAND independent verifiable evidence in order to accept claims from the government who we KNOW has lied to us time and time again in the past.

Well we found the evidence and we have proven yet another deception on 9/11.

But this time it is on such a massive scale that the implications are global.

I guarantee you that every one of the witnesses presented will stand by their north side claim forever. They will swear to it to anyone who talks to them or to a grand jury under oath.

They live in the area and they work there every day.

They all report THE SAME THING from different perspectives.

When people are mistaken they don't corroborate each other.

Especially when it is something as simple and obvious as what side of the gas station the plane flew.

Robert Turcios saw it pull up, Maria De La Cerda thought it hit the other side, and Roosevelt Roberts saw it flying away.

Of course there were more people who saw it.

Either they thought they saw a "2nd plane" like Roosevelt did or they are scared to come forward.

The 2nd plane cover story is critical to how the perps were able to pull it off.

Please pay close attention to that presentation and the anomalous account of Keith Wheelhouse who fraudulently claimed the C-130 "shadowed" the attack jet and veered away immediately after the alleged impact.

THIS DID NOT HAPPEN!

All of the Arlington Cemetery workers saw it come in a minute or two later.

Even the C-130 pilot himself says he flew in later and was so far away when he saw the explosion in the distance that he could not tell at first that it was coming from the Pentagon. No other witness reports a 2nd plane "shadowing" and even the proven fraudulent alleged radar data released from 84 RADES in 2007 doesn't show this.

So why did Keith Wheelhouse tell this to the press and why was it published in a series of articles written by Terry (Terrance?) Scanlon in the first days after the event for local newspaper The Daily Press?

Cover for the flyover.

If you still have questions regarding how they pulled it off after watching The North Side Flyover and The 2nd Plane Cover Story then please watch our other full feature documentary that breaks it ALL down for you:

The Pentagon Flyover: How They Pulled It Off

Everything we have done is available for free.

This evidence is critical and we encourage you to burn it, copy it, spread it, embed it, do whatever it takes to get the word out so more people will put pressure on the media and authorities to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Thanks again ATS.

I'll be back soon.

Peace,

Craig
CIT

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Hmmm... that's the SECOND person to disappear from ATS when I challenged him to a debate.

This was nothing more than scamming to drive traffic to his site which is a clear T&C violation.

I think Craig should be banned from ATS for hoaxing, lying and using ATS for his own financial gain.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Craig Ranke CIT
reply to post by emsed1

One account equals evidence.

2 independently corroborated accounts equals strong evidence.

3 independently corroborated accounts equals extremely strong evidence.

4 or more is typically proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

We have 13 independent accounts of the plane on the north side.

SOURCE? EVIDENCE?

The only thing beyond reasonable doubt is that you are deluded fraud. Your garbage has been shown to be a fraud on numerous counts over and over again. Yet, you keep hanging around hoping that will change. It's not going to change.

Post a possible flight path with numbers or STFU!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
emsed1,

So you have over 10 days to prepare.

Set any date and time after that.

Provided you are willing to put your name to your assertions you and I will record a debate.

It can be informal and unmoderated and we'll let the listeners judge for themselves who wins.

Do you accept?

ETA: similar to what I did with Caustic Logic.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

emsed1,

So you have over 10 days to prepare.

Set any date and time after that.

Provided you are willing to put your name to your assertions you and I will record a debate.

It can be informal and unmoderated and we'll let the listeners judge for themselves who wins.

Do you accept?

I am ready now. And it will take place in the ATS debate forum if you accept.

And it WILL be moderated and in the Socratic method.
You can hop over to the 'Fight Club Forum' and read the rules and see if they work for you.

[edit on 8/7/08 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Ah ok got it.

No problem.

As I said.....I have to leave for 10 days.

No it has nothing to do with you!

If you are unwilling to accept my challenge to a debate that's fine.

Take care.

Give your fellow porch brethren a high five from CIT.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

< snip - Boasting and sniveling drivel - snip>

I'll be back soon.

I suggest you prepare for the libel suit Lloyd Englund is getting ready to file against you. I sincerely hope you have nothing left but a tooth brush when he's through with you.....

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

I suggest you prepare for the libel suit Lloyd Englund is getting ready to file against you. I sincerely hope you have nothing left but a tooth brush when he's through with you.....

There will be no lawsuit from England.

THIS I can promise you!

Take that as a hint that there is a lot more to come from CIT in this regard.

Reheat is making up nonsense.

That's another thing people should start looking at again in light of this new validation of the north side evidence.

Please view our interview with the cab driver from 2006 before we had the north side evidence.
(presentation released after we obtained it)

Google Video Link

Lloyd England's account is clearly impossible.

This pole:

did not spear through this windshield without so much as scratching the hood after being hit by a 90 ton boeing traveling 535 mph:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I still wish someone could answer a very simple question I have. How is it that not a single witness (that I've heard), said they saw a jumbo passenger jet flying away from the Pentagon. Everyone would have been looking at it during the explosion. A passenger jet is huge. And it's loud. And you can't just climb and disappear, right in front of over a hundred witnesses.

Why did no one see the jet, if it just flew over the Pentagon? Where did it go?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Hmmm... that's the SECOND person to disappear from ATS when I challenged him to a debate.

This was nothing more than scamming to drive traffic to his site which is a clear T&C violation.

I think Craig should be banned from ATS for hoaxing, lying and using ATS for his own financial gain.

EXACTLY
And Craig does this same BS over at JREF whenever he needs a little attention for the CIT.
Their latest game was to create a user who many accused as being a sock puppet of either Craig, Aldo, Dom, or Rob from PFT.
These guys are more concerned with what the skeptics/debunkers think then with getting their rock solid, smoking gun evidence to a court.
Pathetic.
I mean for CHRISTS SAKES Aldo thinks that if someone has a Jewish last name that means that they are lying!!!

[edit on 7-8-2008 by TheBobert]

[edit on 7-8-2008 by TheBobert]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Very very sad what Craig and the CiT did to that poor cabbie and to Father McGraw.
Craig commented on a trhead once that Father McGraw looked "out of place" while consoling what appeared to ba wounded person at the Pentagon.
Man god forbid a priest try and comfort the wounded!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
To the OP, tremendous research !! I think the evidence you've presented is a clear indication of the Governments continued efforts to lie, manipulate, and "screw" the American public for their own agenda. I believe it should be quite clear to the average american who has half of a brain that 9/11 was the result of our own government perpetrating the most horrid crime on it's own people (worst case scenario), or at least the result of government "complicity" (best case scenario). The thing which really saddens me about the whole event, (not taking into consideration of course the loss of so many innocent lives) is that nothing is being done about this whole situation !! The so-called "independent" investigation by the government to investigate the 9/11 incident was no doubt biased. George Bush and his fellow conspirators have repeatedly stonewalled and hoodwinked anybody who attempts to get some concrete evidence on the event. Congress, (though acting concerned) hasn't done a damn thing in relation to finding the truth. And so, the crime goes unpunished and it's business-as-usual in the White House. Very sad indeed.
The political elite just don't really give a damn what the "commoners" think anymore. They do what they want and good luck trying to get any justice. This country has come to a point of being morally "bankrupt", and it's sad because the average american doesn't agree with this crap our leaders perpetrate.
I hope that indeed one day justice will be served, and these lying pieces of *&^% in the White House will be brought to justice. Of course, we know it won't happen. I guess the only thing we can do is keep trying to bring the truth to light. Good job OP, and continue with the great work.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
One day all of this will be revealed, the truth will be told, the mystery solved.
Hopefully one will be around to witness it, hopefully...

BTW? why if the official fable is true, did not one of the security measures against areal threats around the pentagon activated?
How come that plane just went in its path of destruction, undetected?
Why do people pay taxes then? why didn't they prevent this tragedy?
Why there aren't bodies scattered around?, or more debris? where are the engines? etc? etc? etc?

cheers!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
lingk007,
Would you be willing to bring the CIT evidence to a court?
Criag has requested help with this.
Also please contact Alex Jones as Craig would like to be on his show.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneEyedProphet
One day all of this will be revealed, the truth will be told, the mystery solved.
Hopefully one will be around to witness it, hopefully...

BTW? why if the official fable is true, did not one of the security measures against areal threats around the pentagon activated?
How come that plane just went in its path of destruction, undetected?
Why do people pay taxes then? why didn't they prevent this tragedy?
Why there aren't bodies scattered around?, or more debris? where are the engines? etc? etc? etc?

cheers!

Would you be willing to bring the CIT evidence to a court?
Criag has requested help with this.
Also please contact Alex Jones as Craig would like to be on his show.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
If we assume that the "debunkers" are correct, that the flight path is impossible etc. Your still left with the question. How do you answer 13 witnesses that place the Plane on the North Side?

Something is not right, and I agree with Craig, they can't all be wrong because they are in different places pretty well agreeing for the most part on the general direction.

I mean, you don't have to believe the flyover, that is their deduction based on the facts. But when you look at it, there is something wrong with the Official story and it makes sense that we haven't seen any video of this plane, neither from the Pentagon or anywhere else.

There's something unusual here.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I suggest YOU do a Telephone Debate with Craig and let people decide if your claim is True.

An Online Debate, has weaknesses. Live will show if you truly know the evidence, Online anyone can just search for something and try and find some way of debunking it. Live also gives people the Tone of ones voice, to show if they really sound convincing or really believe what they are proclaiming.

So I believe Craig will debate you as he said and I would be most interested to hear a Telephone Debate between you guys.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by talisman]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by tide8888
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Also one of those flight paths that your witness drew (darius) doesnt even look like it is possible.

NONE of them are possible according to the witnesses.

www.911myths.com...

Great Link. I read it in your previous post unfortunatly I am sure no one has clicked to read it. Links are usually ingnored unless it suits ones theory. It is funny people will watch a 2 hour video but wont visit your link which takes 10 minutes to read, and basically disproves everything that video says. End Of Story.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by talisman

Why should he have to do a telephone debate. Just because Craig maybe knows his own material better than emsed1 does, means absolutly nothing. Emsed should have every right to access whatever materials necessary to use in his debate. Are we not after the truth? Or do you want to just know which one knows their version of the story better. Also look at the way Craig is leading the his witnesses in the interviews. Everyone of those interviews would be thrown out in a court of law. Also I can only imagine the amount of witnesses the other side would have. It is almost comical that everyone is amazed that 13 witnesses collaborate his theory.

For example, if there are 100 witnesses to a given situation, and the probability of each individual witness being right is .8, that means that on average 80 of the 100 witnesses will be right, and 20 will be wrong. So it will be quite easy to find five or ten witnesses who are wrong.
source

Also taking into account how fast the plane was flying, how long ago it happened, the choas of that day, and how the interviewer was asking the questions it is easy to see how those witnesses came to those conclusions.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by tide8888]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join