It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels Are Not Too Smart!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
And I gotta say THANKS haha to Seekerof for all the links, and links with links, that you gave. Really helps. I didn't have most of those links. And now I could go back to my information search.

I thought this was noteworthy. Something that Seekerof researched, that I never knew of before. (Unbelievable!)

"The historian Diodorus also suggested that homosexuality was rampant among the giants when he wrote: "Although their wives are comely, they have very little to do with them, but rage with lust in outlandish fashion for the embraces of males. ANd the most astonishing thing of all is that they feel no concern for their proper dignity but prostitute to others without a qualm the flower of their bodies; nor do they consider this a disgraceful thing to do, but rather when anyone of them is thus approched and refuses the favor offered him, this they consider as act of dishonor."

Near the bottom of the page in this link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

----------------------------------------------

Gross!

"12) Diodorus had an even more horrifying story about how the Celtae giants attempted to read the future:

"They devote to death a human being and plunge a dagger into him in the region above the diaphragm, and when the stricken victim has fallen, they read the future from the manner of his fall and from the twitching of his limbs, as well as from the gushing of the blood, having learned to place confidence in an ancient and long-continued practice of observing such matters."

Found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 5/15/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Ok here is a bit of logic for all who are argueing over angels being e.t.'s!
1. E.T. short for extra terastial, or not of this eath. Thought to have a means of traveling faster than our present scientific knowleg would imply is possible. Thought to itermidiatly interfer in the natraul development of human mental and or physical evilution.
2. Angels origians not of this earth, the messangers of God, with means of travel faster than scientific understand would allow. Iterfers in human affairs by Gods orders and also against those ordes.
3. Where is heven and who says it does not apply to space in a genral way. Quote " And god created the Hevens and the earth" (Look it up for yourself right at the very beging of the bible).
4. The bible indicates that there is a govermental structure to Gods kingdom... also indicates that there are several physical forms that angels have... not just that of a human... check out revaltions, several others for that matter.
Why is it so dificult to make the ascociation between the two. This in no way says anything contray to our present understanding of what either name may represent. One is merly a modern term to describe the other. The fact that the two are kept seperate is merly a matter of dogma and not unbiase interpitation.
For farther evidence read up on angels in the bible then read a few close encounter stories... One is a modern less religious view of the other.
Having said all that here is what I think about thier inteligence level....
Compared to modern humans angels/e.t.s have a supirior knowleg of the way things actully work... however this was taught to them... humans though lacking the knowleg has the ability to infer upon our present knowleg to come up with tomarrows truths. In short they have better memories but we have processors!

Any more quetions?

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.alienresistance.org... Angels & Aliens, A Comparison

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
FieryIce1
Has hit the mark right in the center. The aliens are the fallen angels/demons recorded in the Bible. They are the enemies of God and Man. And they are trying desparately to separate mankind from God as much as possible. This is the alien's way of depriving man of the high station that God makes available to us and their attempt to hurt God indirectly by hurting man whom God loves greatly. The aliens know they cannot hurt God so they go after those who are dear to God.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
The aliens/demons are trying to separate man from God for two main reasons.

1) the farther that man is separated from God the weaker he becomes and this makes it easier for tha aliens/demons to dominate and enslave human beings.

2) when man is separated from God, he does not render the glory and worship to God that God is entitled to as our Creator, and in this way the aliens/demons are, in a sense, depriving the Lord of that which is owed to Him.

Be back tomorrow

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
Also, the ancient dragon threw down one third of the ET?s and Michael threw down Satan the ancient dragon with all his followers to earth. So the ET?s here on earth are the fallen ones.

I'm not sure I'm getting what you are suggesting here.

First you said that the dragon (Satan) threw down 1/3 of the ET's. So should I assume that if the dragon threw them down then they were part of Michael's forces, and therefore, belonged to the good guys?

Then you said that Michael threw down the dragon and all of his followers (which I believe were also 1/3 of the Et's)...so does that then mean that a total of 2/3 of the Et's had been thrown down?

Next you said that the Et's on Earth are the fallen ones. But, if part of Michael's forces, which were good guys, were also thrown down during the fight, then are they really considered among the fallen, especially since the fallen are thought of as the bad guys?

If some of the 'fallen' were actually part of Michael's forces, then what happened to them after it was over? Were they rescued, or were they left to continue the fight down on Earth until the final day?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1

Why do people automatically equate technologies with intelligence?

because people are too afraid to equate their own truth with their intelligence. fear is essentially what binds not only the human mind, but also the soul, spirit, heart (love) and body, as well as other senses they choose not to acknowledge, nor recognize that they have.

What are some of the behavior, thought processes and mannerism specific to ET?s?

E.T.s are aware that we are all interconnected via our minds. humans choose to ignore this, they are slaves to the fears of others, and the fears of others is what they choose to define themselves by.

How do these differences from human behavior, thought processes and mannerism result in the assumption these ET?s are more intelligent?

well, "E.T.s" know emotions so well, they know you better than you know yourself.

you ask about human behavior? why don't you know human behavior? don't you know yourself? or are you alien?

here is an example of how E.T.s know your thought processes better than you do:

instead of choosing to love the truth first, here are your first 6 loves:

1) Fear. this is merely a byproduct of your dna that says: "self before i serve", a.k.a. "self preservation", also known as "survive".

2) Food. you needed this for cellular replication in the womb.

3) Family. they nurished and protected you, and helped hide your fears from you.

4) Friends. you wanted to be accepted and belong.

5) Fornication. you were curious about a thing called "Love", and explored the physical manifestation of an etherial concept.

6) Finances. this provided you a means to gather more of your last 4 loves, and helped hide you from your first love of fear.

your 6 loves chosen prior to loving the truth were:
Fear, Food, Family, Friends, Fornication, & Finances.

6 choices you made to love 6 things that all begin with the 6th letter of your "ALL FIB BET".

so, instead of loving the truth, you have chosen to love: 666.

but, don't worry. the instinct of "self before i serve anyone or anything" was not your fault. and perhaps Fun is one "f" love that everyone likes.

Identify some of the specific differences then see how this applies to a higher level of intelligence than humans.

well, most humans are only utilizing their conscious mind, which is responsible for only 0.000000002% of their thoughts. and, the real problem is their subconscious minds are recieving all sensory input, and what makes it to our conscious state of mind is dependant upon our conscious state of mind. we only see what we want to see. sort of like "see no, hear no, speak no evil." if this is the case for those who choose to judge, then they have a lot in common with some monkeys i have heard about.

just som thoughts.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   
FIERYICE1 VERY GOOD ARGUMENTS,GREAT POST.ACCORDING TO THE ANTROPIC PRINCIPLE NOTHING IS BEYOND THE HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join