It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fallen Angels Are Not Too Smart!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What is very interesting is the overall assumption that these ET ones or other races were and are more intelligent than humans. It has never been established that these ET’s or other races possess more intelligence than humans. Does purporting to have advanced technology make one more intelligent? I think not. The ancient writings also tell us that humans were the youngest creation so naturally the other races have been around a lot longer, having the time to develop technologies. Still does not make these other races more intelligent than humans.

The ancient writings tell us these ET’s or angels left there place in the heavens and took human wives. Even the apocrypha writings tell us these ET’s took wives, who ever they wanted and in doing so these ET’s left their place in the heavens.
Also, the ancient dragon threw down one third of the ET’s and Michael threw down Satan the ancient dragon with all his followers to earth. So the ET’s here on earth are the fallen ones.

Why do people automatically equate technologies with intelligence?
What are some of the behavior, thought processes and mannerism specific to ET’s?
How do these differences from human behavior, thought processes and mannerism result in the assumption these ET’s are more intelligent?
Identify some of the specific differences then see how this applies to a higher level of intelligence than humans.

Some abductees report that their abductors behavior is perfunctory with disinterest and impersonal, as if just following orders and no emotional responses to humans in pain, like they wondered at humans pain.

ET3

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
And of course these fallen angels / Bad ET’s that got thrown down wouldn’t want this to be made known. Most people do think that ET would be more intelligent, but I also suspect that we humans are by far smarter as you say. Great post.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
smart is a highly subjective word. you can be 'smart' in one area, but be a complete dolt in another. Take for instance, one can know a lot about how to deal with people and otherwise be streetwsie while another can know nothing of the sort, yet have a completely superior understanding of the intricacies... of say... quantum mechanics.

these life forms may not have been 'smart' in some regards, but there is no doubt in my mind that they were a race of intelligent people.

the most likely reason that they ran away and hid is because humans outnumber them. that alone demonstrates an ability to analyze a situation and adapt to it, which is indeed intelligent.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
AlnilamOmega
This smart in one area and “dolt” in another, is it reminiscent of autism? Do these other races (fallen angel/ET’s) in comparison to humans show a marked difference in their application of logic?

No doubt they are intelligent but the degree of intelligence in comparison to humans may reveal these fallen angel/ET’s are not all they are thought to be and for particular reasons to propagate this misnomer.

To analyze a situation and adapt to it, they had no choice but to adapt, one consideration would be the tactic used in manipulating an enemy, such as divide and conquer or the Miss Saigon information strategy. But this is slightly off topic.

ET3

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There is a lot more to this cover up about ET’s or “fallen angels” and with a little searching people can find it out. With the possibility of upwards of 50 species being purported to exist by clandestine groups we have much to learn. Unfortunately it is under the biggest cover up in the history of man. Being that these fallen angels, according to the bible, have been jealously hammering away at the human race since their creation.

Also, as it appears from all aspects that they have recently lost a “war in the heavens” I would think that there would be an all out effort on their part to keep things quiet. If indeed the old religions depict ET contact, interventions, and inhumane treatment of us humans there is gonna be literal hell to pay by those that were in the “know”. Religions, governments, scientists, all are going to have to answer to “us” as to them having been “dancing with the devil”, so to speak. The greatest tool of these fallen angels is of course “DECEPTION”.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET3
There is a lot more to this cover up about ET’s or “fallen angels” and with a little searching people can find it out. With the possibility of upwards of 50 species being purported to exist by clandestine groups we have much to learn. Unfortunately it is under the biggest cover up in the history of man. Being that these fallen angels, according to the bible, have been jealously hammering away at the human race since their creation.

Also, as it appears from all aspects that they have recently lost a “war in the heavens” I would think that there would be an all out effort on their part to keep things quiet. If indeed the old religions depict ET contact, interventions, and inhumane treatment of us humans there is gonna be literal hell to pay by those that were in the “know”. Religions, governments, scientists, all are going to have to answer to “us” as to them having been “dancing with the devil”, so to speak. The greatest tool of these fallen angels is of course “DECEPTION”.

Where in the Bible does it say anything about angels being jealous of humans? I first heard this theory from The Prophet (it had Christopher Walken, vey good) but I never thought it had biblical truth.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If we are talking about intelligence as it relates to technology then yes, to have a technologically advanced civilization you need advanced intelligence. You need a society that has time to dedicate towards science and not just survival. Humans had to become farmers and create a civilized community before they could allocate time for the study of scientific things. To do those things you need a basic understanding of the things around you, how plants grow, how to raise cattle, create shelter etc. Any type of alien technology suggests they have a lot of time to dedicate towards the study of science. I would argue that without intelligence advanced technology cannot exist.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Fallen Angels are amoral--they are more advanced than us technologically (if you can really call the mechanisms by which they work "technology") but they don't get why humans are so darn "sentimental." So, in a sense, they don't have a lot of emotional intelligence.

I think there are at least 2 groups of these fallen angels/aliens: one humanoid (where you get your "gods" from) and one "traditionally alien looking"/"reptilian." But there are probably a lot more types than that--the universe is pretty big, after all.

posted on Mar, 15 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
FieryIce1, here's the problem I see with your assertion(s) and premise:

You need to somewhat prove, through the use of the texts, historical to religious, that those "angels" were indeed "ET's"?

Your assuming this because I see no factual backing to this at all? No scriptural references, no historical sources, no other religious or 'holy' texts, no scholarly researchers comments or analysis.....nada'.

Besides the flaw I saw in your assertion(s) and premise, there are a few others here that are making assertions with no cited factual backing.

In short, so this whole premise and assertion(s), yours and others, is just that: assertions and a premise?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 15-3-2004 by Seekerof]

ET3

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   
AttackHippo
Get a bible program, or use any of the hundreds that are on line and do word searches, and remember to use several words that may mean the same.

Kinglizard
I think you missed the point and discussion idea. Granted intelligence is there, just not in like kind, as humans seem to possess.

Cassie
That is a very good point, I have noted this to in much that I have read that these fallen angels / ET’s seem to be far less emotional than humans. Or maybe we could say “they lack heart”?

Seekerof
The proof and evidence is in the plethora of information and datum already all over the net. The assertion of those that post is because they have already read and evaluated the available information on these subjects, therefor they can relate to what is being extrapolated from that data. Well, some have and can at least.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
You bring up a good point and one that I have observed to be very hard for those from within established dogmas to consider. Even those from the science dogmas that are trained in research and analysis have a difficult time equating ET’s to angels.
The issue of “Are angels really ET’s” has been explored over the years and there appears to be two camps, those that recognize this as fact and those that never will. This thread and topic as it sits now illustrates the fact of those that can and do understand and those that don’t.

Those persons that have studied, researched or otherwise read the ancient writings know exactly where these writings state:

• § Angels left there place in the heavens and took human wives
  • § Apocrypha writings tell us these ET's took wives, who ever they wanted and in doing so these ET's left their place in the heavens
  • § The ancient dragon threw down one third
  • § Michael threw down Satan the ancient dragon with all his followers to earth
  • § Here on earth are the fallen ones;

no citations are required.

The question I posed in this thread is not are Angels indeed ET’s but the assumption that these ET ones or other races were and are more intelligent than humans, specifically the Fallen Ones, also no citation is required.

Is the problem you see with my assertion(s) and premise one of your own making and not my opened minded curiosity?

This is AboveTopSecret Discussion Form, specifically Conspiracies in Religion and Spiritualism, possibly viewed as a think tank for discussion and ideas, is not Who’s Who In Research Publishing. I have not violated The Terms and Conditions of Use of the Message Board, “AboveTopSecret.com, BelowTopSecret.com, or affiliates”, specifically this subject division (Conspiracies in Religion and Spiritualism) in posing this question.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
In the Book of Enoch, the angels showed and taught Enoch the secrets and the workings of the universe; also, the fallen angels taught man war, sword-making, magic.

In Sumer, the Chaldeans gained the knowledge of astrology/astronomy and the secrets of civilization from the Oannes... beings from the water.
www.oannes.com...

In the Mayan culure, they to recieved the knowledge of agriculture, writing, and civilization from beings called the Amoxaque... also from the water.

Then there are the god-like beings called the Dogon.

I am sure there are many more exapmles out there, which show these fallen angels, or gods, bringing knowledge to man. How could they be 'lesser' than us, if they were the ones who provided for us the keys to advancing?

ET3

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Then there are those of us that think it is the fault of these fallen ones and their human counterparts that we humans have all this deceit in religion and sciences. The conspiracy of keeping the humans deceived and confused in order to keep their own fallen condition concealed.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Enoch as written in the Book of Enoch was taught the secrets of the angels but it was sanctioned by our Creator to do so. There were specific sanctioned instruction for both the angel/messenger and Enoch. Enoch was also told to write down the things he saw and heard, to keep certain information for the wise of his people. This does not compare with the unsanctioned knowledge and instruction given to the people by the individuals that left their place in the heavens.

There is a distinct difference between sanctioned and unsanctioned, authorized and unauthorized.

Since these other races had technology, they would have had to develop their societies to the point of discovering these technologies. Therefore, wouldn’t it follow that the human societies would have also discovered technologies on their own without outside intervention?

ET3 brings up a very important issue not only are there the fallen ones from different races but their co-conspirators even within the human race. So there are fallen one sympathizer’s from our own race working against us.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET3
Seekerof
The proof and evidence is in the plethora of information and datum already all over the net. The assertion of those that post is because they have already read and evaluated the available information on these subjects, therefor they can relate to what is being extrapolated from that data. Well, some have and can at least.

In such ET3, can you provide even three (for law of averages sake) scholarly (university, religious, or scientifically backed) researched, reputable sources, from the internet, that confirms that "angels" are ET's?

seekerof

[Edited on 16-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
Enoch as written in the Book of Enoch was taught the secrets of the angels but it was sanctioned by our Creator to do so. There were specific sanctioned instruction for both the angel/messenger and Enoch. Enoch was also told to write down the things he saw and heard, to keep certain information for the wise of his people. This does not compare with the unsanctioned knowledge and instruction given to the people by the individuals that left their place in the heavens.

Originally posted by FieryIce1
§ Angels left there place in the heavens and took human wives

§ Apocrypha writings tell us these ET's took wives, who ever they wanted and in doing so these ET's left their place in the heavens.

no citations are required.

Ummm, yes there is need for required "citations". You jump from "angels left...heaven" to saying that the "Apocrypha writings tell us these ET's took wives"? I find this highly unorthodoxed and a blatant outright assertion based on nothing but "needs no citations" to "can be found all over the internet" (ET3)......!
Having researched the Book of Enoch in a variety of Religion classes and having access to all available unorthodoxed and orthodoxed sources of reference, I have found nothing remotely, on a scholarly basis, remotely asserting or suggesting that angels=confirmed ET's. Your scholarly cited sources are, btw?

Interestingly, the Book of Enoch is called the Book of Giants, a section within which is also called The Book of the Watchers, not the Book of Angels, not the Book of ET's....the Book of Giants:

The Book of Giants: Dead Sea Scrolls
The Book Of Giants
According to the Dead Sea Scrolls: The Book of Giants
The Book of Giants
The Book of Enoch
The Book of Giants

Just in case, here are some existing threads that are still determining "what is what," in regards to giants and fallen angels, to determining the word Nephilim, to unearthing giants as a real scientific past fact:

Show about Giants on the History Channel
The Sons of God and the Nephilim

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 17-3-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AttackHippo

Where in the Bible does it say anything about angels being jealous of humans? I first heard this theory from The Prophet (it had Christopher Walken, vey good) but I never thought it had biblical truth.

Actually, the movie was The Prophecy, and, yes, I love that movie. Christopher Walken always slays me.

The "jealousy" idea is, in fact, based on Biblical verses that reference the awe in which angels view us due to our free moral agency - which they do not have.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

You need to somewhat prove, through the use of the texts, historical to religious, that those "angels" were indeed "ET's"?

In short, so this whole premise and assertion(s), yours and others, is just that: assertions and a premise?

Actually, seekerof, this assertion can be taken as a priori if one first makes the assumption that the biblical verses have substance. In other words, by definition (biblical that is) angels are NECESSARILY "extra-terrestrial". The jump here is that THESE ETs are the SAME ETs that everybody thinks are coming and a going and having great interest in us and cattle-butts. That's where there is no proof.

I have no problem calling an angel an ET - they are. BUT, I don't think "it has been repeatedly proven" is applicable to the request for proof that an angel is a grey or any other modern alien conception.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Seekerof
I think I can speak for ET3 as well as myself since Valhall successfully responded to your request of ET3.
To continually address your request as several replies have already attended to, would be counter-productive to the question posed in this thread, that being, the conspiracy of the assumption that these ET ones or other races were and are more intelligent than humans, specifically the Fallen Ones, I see no further response to your request is required or warranted. Read previous posts.

posted on Mar, 17 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   

As you wish and think FieryIce1. Carry on.
Btw, still waitng for those "proofs" and "evidences".

seekerof

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join