Italian Doc: Cancer is an easily treatable fungus.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
snap, you are correct in that studies done by conventional medicine use pathetically low amounts whereas naturopathic treatments using nutrition and vitamins usually use megadoses, like 4-8g of C daily. And they are Extremely effective. I often treat myself for things like Earache, pinkeye, strep, tonsilitis with simple vitamin and herb supplements when the nurses and doctors i work with tell me that antibiotics are necessary. i pay a fraction of what the antibiotics cost for the vitamins, and i dont destroy my intestinal flora the way antibiotics do.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Because I know some of you will want to see some clinical studies (I'm looking at you here Byrd!
) I will post a few I have found.

Vitamins C & E Cut ICU Deaths in Half
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Stroke Risk 70% Higher in Low Vitamin C Group
www.neurologyreviews.com...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

77% Reduction in Cataracts in Vit C SUPPLEMENT Group
findarticles.com...

Vits C/E Reduce Alzheimers 78%, Dementia 88%
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

John Hopkins University found that Vitamin E and C supplements in combination reduced Alzheimer's prevalence by about 78% and incidence by about 64%
archneur.ama-assn.org...

"we succeeded in artificial slowdown of age-dependent telomere shortening to 52-62% of the untreated control"
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Not bad for a "sort-of" treatment.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Snap]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
I lost 2 parents to lung cancer. Mostly, because of tumors. This kinda does intrigue me, this topic. About getting the baking soda, into yuor blood...
WOuldnt letting it melt under your tongue simply do the trick? I mean, thiers vessels under their, that go to the veins, right?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Here is a link to the contact form from Dr. Simoncini's website. You could email him a question about lung cancer. I didn't see a reference to it in his FAQ.

www.curenaturalicancro.com...

I found a reference to lung cancer by going to Dr. Simoncini's home page.

www.curenaturalicancro.com...

In general, this neoplasia responds very well to the therapy with sodium bicarbonate five per cent solution, which is implemented through arteriographic transcardial catheter positioned in the pertinent pulmonary artery. This allows the administration of the optimal doses against the mass or masses.

An eight to nine day cycle is sufficient to cause the regression of the disease. However, when the mass is present in the bronchial lumen as well, it is appropriate to program a cycle of at least 4 to 5 bronchoscopies through which it is possible to percolate in the bronchial airway 30-50 cm3 of bicarbonate solution to be left in the location. After the first treatment it is already possible to notice a reduction of the bronchial stinosis and edema with evident improvement in symptoms.

Aside from possible generic symptoms related to the administration of bicarbonate, the therapy is always well-tolerated and presents no problem except when the hyper-alkaline environment caused by the infusions favors the development of bacteria which demands immediate treatment with antibiotics. This applies especially in heavily debilitated patients.

Anti-tumor therapies that are specific to each anatomical area must be applied when the pleura or other organs are involved.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Have you all noticed that the elites never seem to get cancer? Why is that? Do they have a cure that they don't share with the rest of the world?

I mean you never hear of the Rockefellers, Bushes, Carnegies, Rothschilds, etc. getting cancer. Why?

Is it unfeasible that they have secrets and cures that we don't have?

If so, how come Ronald Reagan got alzheimers? He went to Bohemian Grove so he must be one of them. Didn't they have a cure for that?

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Perhaps it's because Rotchild's, Bush'es and all other "elites" don't drink cola, eat hamburgers, eat their meals from plastic wares etc.

Seriously it amazes me how many people believe in such woodoo methods. Kinda sad, actually....

If bicarbonate soda would have been proven to remove or kill cancer it would have been used long ago as a basic treatment for cancer. There has been some studies, where placebo has cured people, so simple fact that people have been cured does not mean something works.
Thou I must admit baking soda is good cleaning powder....I clean my owen and my kitchen sink... way better than any chemical industry product...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_chancealot

Let us never forget Reich and Rife. Linus Pauling has one the Nobel Prize for his research yet people ridicule Orthomolecular Medicine. "High vitamin dosing is dangerous". It CAN be if abused. Then again mustard gas errr, I mean Chemotherapy, can be dangerous too.

I think more people should look into Integrative medicine. I may not be a fan of Allopathic medicine but it serves a purposes for quick response. Long term problems are treated well generally through alternative therapies. We as a society need to practice preventative measures for our health. Stress reduction,diet,exercise, vitamin/herb supplementation if largely accepted would drastically cut down on medical bills on preventable dis-eases. We need to start addressing the root causes of disease on a mental,emotional, and spiritual level as well as from a genetic or environmental level.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
The doctor in the video - Tullio Simoncini - had his licence to practice medicine revoked in 2003. In 2006 he was convicted of wrongful death and swindling. In 2007 charges were brought against a clinic where he had treated a patient with bicarb who then died.

Read about it here.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ayjay
The doctor in the video - Tullio Simoncini - had his licence to practice medicine revoked in 2003. In 2006 he was convicted of wrongful death and swindling. In 2007 charges were brought against a clinic where he had treated a patient with bicarb who then died.

Of course he was put out of practice...he threatens a a mega-billion dollar industry...
...with a solution that costs $2 a kilo.

My partner was given the seven year all clear earlier this year...
...after being diagnosed with cancer ten years ago.

We fully utilized medical diagnostic technologies but never used any medical solutions...
...we tried many different protocols with varying degrees of succes...
...but had difficulty resolving one nagging issue...
...until we applied Tulliuo Simoncini's protocol for the condition and it resolved completely.

These protocols work.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Unfortunately the doctor in the video refers to the medical mainstream as stupid, more than once.

He's right. I could tell you stories about what I've been through with so-called 'smart' doctors over the past five months that would make your blood run cold. Misdiagnosis after misdiagnosis. Bad drugs after bad drugs. Arrogance and ignorance and cold-heartedness coming from doctors who are supposed to be healers.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter

Troubleshooter, I'm really glad to hear your partner got the seven year all-clear this year. That's amazing news.

Yesterday, I received the awesome news that my six-year-old niece has gone into remission following two months of chemotherapy. Last year, her great-uncle also went into remission after months of chemotherapy; and just recently, her great-aunt received the news that her brain tumour was gone after several months of chemo. Our family has had very good results with the standard treatments.

Simoncini's licence was withdrawn, not because he's a threat to modern medicine, but because he practices unethically.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

no, you would not here about it in the media. because if it is effective it would lessen big pharma's profit. since when did big corporations have the patients health prominent?

incidentally, i tried it on a 12 y.o. weeping sore and it vanished into smooth skin.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777

Have you all noticed that the elites never seem to get cancer?...I mean you never hear of the Rockefellers, Bushes, Carnegies, Rothschilds, etc. getting cancer. Why?

Winthrop Rockefeller and his son Win both died of cancer. George H.W. Bush's father, Prescott Bush, died of cancer, and Laura Bush's mother suffered breast cancer. Victor Rothschild's wife Vera-Ellen died of cancer. Ted Kennedy died of cancer, as did his sister Eunice.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Fungi aren't particularly averse to sodium bicarb, and if cancer was a fungus, they it would be cleared up by athletes foot medicine and other fungal infection meds.

Fungi are not all created equal, just like not all virus or bacteria are either.

One antibiotic will kill a certain bacteria, whereas it won't even touch another.

The prescribed medicines or treatments for one fungal infections are not going to be recommended for all fungal infections. I mean, as course as it sounds, one wouldn't think about using athletes foot powder for a vaginal yeast infection would they!

Just because a fungal treatment works for one area or type of fungus, it won't necessarily work for another.

Besides, BoS, isn't harmful to us, so there's no reason not to try it for a week or so. I know i would if i was ever diagnosed with the big C.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeDeZo

If bicarbonate soda would have been proven to remove or kill cancer it would have been used long ago as a basic treatment for cancer.

This is the same worn out and frankly erroneous reasons given for these treatments and cures, not being in the mainstream.

This was argued to the point of vomiting, in the other (and excellent) alternative cancer therapy and cures thread here recently.

I'm not going into it all again, but suffice to say, MONEY...LACK OF PROFIT in simple, and CHEAP or FREE treatments, is EXACTLY the reason these things are not widely known about, and the complicated and EXPENSIVE treatments are.

MONEY...there's why this isn't mainstream.

On the other hand, if Bicarbonate of Soda, happened to cost £/$10,000,000 an ounce, we'd be sick of hearing about how miraculous it is against cancer and all sorts.

edit on 21/9/2010 by spikey because: to add comment

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ANSPHAR

You are no idiot, the world will soon see just how spot on right Dr. Rife actually was.

Not even John Crane knew what the true M. O. R.'s were, only Rife did.
Rife's genius was far & beyond what any university or scientist in the field could ever even hope to comprehend back in 1940. Virogists such as Dr. Robert Galo & his "BoB CLuB" cronies tried like HeLL to find cancer viruses just before the larger than life H.I.V. / AIDS turd dropped and the BoZo'S failed miserably.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

This is the most ridiculous statement. Certainly money has a role in developing new drugs, which are 5% more effective and cost 50% more. (Big Pharma loves it....)
I can give you good example. Amantadine (if i remember correctly Symmetrol in US...) has been developed as a anti-virus drug against Influenza type A around 60ties. Later on it has been found out to work possibly as Anti-Parkinsonian drug. The research around this is rather confusing as study groups have been rather small. Anyway it is given usually as part of L-dopa treatment. Some have also found that this drug works in some cases as anti-ADHD and anti-depressant.
Basically without full knowledge how it works we are giving it to Parkinson patients because we see there is some effect on them. So why do you think we are not giving Bicarbonate soda to Cancer patients?...thats right...because it does not work....If you want to prove otherwise do a study group and publicize your results in American Journal of medicine or other respected medical journal.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

MONEY...there's why this isn't mainstream.

The treatment killed more than one patient. That's why this isn't mainstream.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ayjay

And how many people has chemo and radiation therapy killed from its side-effects? The only difference is this type of 'killing' is legal whereas natural therapies and treatments are not.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Nonchalant

ROFLMAO!

None, Nonchalant. You're repeating the propaganda of alternative therapy providers.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join