It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP Show to Interview Cynthia McKinney: Post Your Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
In our continuing efforts to blaze new trails, Martin and I are now on "the approved list" to interview Green Party presidential nomiee Cynthia McKinney. Sad to say, but Senators Obama and McCain are STILL not returning our calls. Even so, we managed to use every skill at our disposal to bring you an actual Presidential Candidate!

We don't know when it'll be our turn to talk with Cynthia, so post your questions NOW!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Ask her if she plans to continue striking police officers that are just doing their job as in the March 29, 2006 capitol police incident.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ask her why BlackAgenda.com is supporting her rather than Obama. They have some interesting articles on that site.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow. I didn't know she was running. Congratulations to her.

1. If you became president, what is the single most important change you would hope to make or issue you would tackle?

2. Can you speak to the amount of corruption in Washington, DC? Do you have a proposal to work toward cleaning it up? Do you have a solid plan to prevent getting caught up in it, yourself?

3. On your website, I see you support reparations for African Americans. What form of reparations do you advocate and to whom, specifically, would they be given?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ask her why she is such a racist .

new topics

top topics

join