It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nut Job - fruit cake - media loves its labels, now how can we turn that back on them...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
They spin us like old top... we need to spin them into a rock and a hard place, preferibly jail.
Well I believe in fair play... and we really have a lot on them.
I really need you guy'esez input on ideas that we can ruin their
credibility with.
video, live TV, we have been beating the bushes sort of speak.
now lets put them where they need to be behind bars...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
I really need you guy'esez input on ideas that we can ruin their
credibility with.

All you have to do is ask them direct questions, the media had a hard time with direct questions.

Ask them things like to show you a AA 757 at the Pentagon from the securtiy camera footage.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Personally, I have been starting to think that the 9/11 truth movement is a "paper tiger". For the amount of "evidence" we have piled up, we have seen very little court action with respect to 9/11.

The OP has raised a very important issue, the troublesome obstructive mainstream press. The mainstream press is owned by very few large corporations. Maybe it is time for people in the truth movement to call for a product boycott that will make these large corporations sit up and take notice. Turning off your TV at Nielson Time might be a good start.

If support for a reopening of the 9/11 investigation is as great as truthers say, an effective boycott might be doable. One of the big problems the truth movement has is that there are only a few hard core activists in the movement. Only one Alex Jones and only a couple of "We are Change" guys. That's a serious shortfall.

If people in the truth movement were as serious as people were in the civil rights movement, or the anti- war movement of the 1960's, things would be very different.

I know we live in the nicey-nice era brought to us by political correctness and Ritalin, but it's time to close the medicine cabinet and start getting "mad as hell".

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I see the problem very similarly to you.
you have to take into account - that every nail that pops up gets hammered back down, this conditioning has been going on for at least 50 years, when you know less and less with every graduating class, and school basically teaches to conform with the norm. and if you cant then your out casted... you stand up -- they knock you down.

and as far as a paper tiger.... well all I can say is the world is a evil place.
and I look to JFK for marching orders as he seems to be the only president that gave us order in dealing with this nightmare.
as well as the our founders when they wrote our governing documents. since these documents reflect a different society than the one we have. we need address this issue as a nation. since the evidence is so clear and self evident.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
For the amount of "evidence" we have piled up, we have seen very little court action with respect to 9/11.

Problem is the court system is backed up with 9/11 cases, mostly from family memebers.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

Are these criminal trials or law suits? Law suits can drag on for years and if you are suing Boeing Corporation or one of the airlines, chances are, if you have a good case, they will settle with non-disclosure terms.

To my knowledge there is not one criminal investigation of any of the highly likely felons in this case. The only one who seems to be in any particular danger at the moment is President Bush, but that is for actions undertaken after 9/11.

Christy Todd Whitman should have been prosecuted for dereliction of duty in connection with her statements about the air quallity in Manhattan immediately following 9/11.

I could go on and talk about Larry Silverstein, Giuliani, General Meyers but it would be pointless. To get at these people the bottom line requirement is representative government. The United States is now a fascist oligarchy with a sham Congress and Senate. Just think Nazi Germany or the USSR. Both of those states had rubber stamp governing bodies who did the day to day chores of government but who had little or no impact on the tyranny that controlled the state.

The American people have stood by sucking their thumbs while their guaranteed constitutional rights and freedoms have been stripped away, while their "president" has negotiated a union with two other countries, (one of them another half-assed oligarchy and the other, of which I am a citizen, a three-quarter assed nanny state.) and, no offense to you, but I don't consider jamming the courts with lawsuits that will all be swept under the rug, progress.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Christy Todd Whitman should have been prosecuted for dereliction of duty in connection with her statements about the air quallity in Manhattan immediately following 9/11.

Well i think the EPA itself should be investigated for believing that radiation on the sites was caused by DU from the planes when the 757 an 767 do not carry DU.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Well, I think the rest of the world will turn on us -- like the world does toward rogue nations, after all we have committed some pretty atrocious crimes in the name of freedom. I can not believe the mainstream was so easy to blind and out flank. by a system of checks and balances...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I think a lot of the world's people have already turned on the US. Unfortunately, a lot of the world's governments, at least of the world's most important governments are either like the US government, fascist oligarchies, or are too shrewd to give any sign that they don't like what is going on.

The US will never be attacked in a serious way from outside, contrary to what people are led to believe within the US. The US's most serious enemies all live at home. It's most deadly enemies are currently in power.

The founding fathers of the United States of America would be on the run in today's America, scraping it together in very dangerous circumstances, waiting for the moment when they were strong enough to step out of the shadows at Lexington or Concord.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I just say that anyone who believes in the government's conspiracy theory must be a tin-foil hat nut job.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

How do we retaiate against the media? cut the power to their buidings. Or steal their pets. I know if someone stole my dog I would not want to label people from a media desk job type thing.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mainstream media has no credibility. They're the nut-jobs. They report on Paris Hilton's latest escapade while Levanah Johnson supposedly beat herself black and blue before killing herself. They report on McCain and Obama while disregarding the fact that their consultants are from the CFR. Mainstream media denies the existence of the NAU while they report on the SPP, Canada's website shows a huge NAU highway being built, all over Texas there are billboards saying NAU is coming. MSM reports that we're land of the free, home of the brave, greatest nation on earth, meanwhile social programs (medicare,medicaid, ss) are bankrupt, benefits are being cut, and more and more people are having to work into their 70's, government's spying on everyone, President can call anyone, including citizens, enemy combatants, we've got secret prisons all around the world, we're torturing people, ripping the Constitution to shreds, etc. Operation Mockingbird itself shows MSM is controlled by the CIA. You think they'll report that? You want to flip it around on them? Burn the hydra's head off at the base. Stop watching MSM, stop buying products that advertise on MSM, spread the real news to those who'll listen.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I like the idea of a Criminal George Washington, Thomas Jefferson ... have them running after GWB's Mob ... with Constitution & Bill of Rights in hand.

A good artist could really do something really good with that Idea ....
someone flag this for a volunteer... calling all photoshop guru's we need
some art work... front and center.

Ben Franklin "I told them they could have their republic for as long as they could hold it" what happened...?

lets put GWB in a 17th century British garb. put the agencies which failed the American people behind GWB.. give them knives... give us guns...

Flags: Don't Tread On Me (South Carolina)

you know symbolism galore that promotes unity against a enemy..

and you could go the Enemy of the State route as well... that would be cool.

[edit on 7-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Does anyone remember Captain HBO,
when satilite tv was first available - this clown would pop on right in the middle of the movie, just to taught that authorities.
I wonder if we can manage something simular for 911 truth... to get the word out...?

oh, since we are on the subject... those satilite dishes you see around your local news rooms HQ, well they all use UHF and line of sight to satilites, disrupt either of the two and no signal... the technology has a flaw, taking them off the air is easy... putting your stuff on is hard. we dont own the TV Station.

A good shot can hit the transponder head and by by dish link.

[edit on 11-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

top topics

join