It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New AboveTopSecret.com site under development!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
www.TerrorAnalysis.com... The site menu bar at the very top as just received a new addition. TerrorAnalysis.com is a new "Special Reports" spin-off of the Above Top Secret News Network which is focused on the analysis of global terrorism threats, attacks, and rumors. Just as ATSNN.com has attracted expert input from NASA and the USGS, we hope to attract similar expert contributions and analysis on TerrorAnalysis.com. The foundation for this new site is set, and follows the lead the ATS community has shown us for what works in a community-driven news website. First, and most important, all members can submit stories to the new news portal using the easy form located in the Member Center. Nerdling has created a post to help you understand the topics intended for TerrorAnalysis.com. Also, once topics are posted on anything from terrorism history to currently-happening terrorist attacks, any member can contribute to by posting follow-up comments and breaking information to the message thread. Most importantly, TerrorAnalysis.com will serve as a community destination for those interested in analyzing the threats, causes, and core influences of global terrorism from speculation on conspiracy-related influences to analysis of terrorist communications. Additionally, the home page of TerrorAnalysis.com is a one-stop web page for a wealth of terrorism-related news. In addition to stories and articles written for TerrorAnalysis.com, the left-side-bar contains the top 10 most recent news headlines on each of these topics; "terrorism", "terrorist attacks", "Al-Qaeda", "Bin Laden", "terror threats", "terror groups", and "counter terrorism" updated every 30 minutes. So if we're not covering it in our articles, it's going to be in our links. -whew- We should be charge subscriptions for this.
(first post modified with most recent info) [Edited on 14-3-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Well its great to see that our concept and the input of our awesome team at ATSNN has come to fruition and it'll make a great addition to ATSNN and ATS.

We could never get this off the ground if it wasnt for everyone here, the positive input and helpful pointers really make this an award winning community

Another day in the history books for ATSNN!

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by Nerdling]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The best thing about this, all 5 links at the very top of every page
Brilliant idea nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Great new site!
Interesting links. Already added to my fovorites, thanks!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You guys never cease to impress me. ATSNN is the best internet news service I've seen so far, and TerrorAnalysis.com will most likely become my primary source for terrorism news. I don't really like managing several different links to get to my information, and now it's no longer necessary.

Thanks,
DC

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Great addition to an already great site.
Terrorism news, all in one spot. What a concept. My thanks to all who had a hand in this new endeavor

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The idea sprang from the some discussion in the reporters-only forum (the Bull-Pen) and especially some chats with Nerdling who thought of a dedicated ATS group for terror analysis (something he and Valhall had done on their own pretty often)... which evolved into the larger site concept for all members.

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I appreciate the board taking into consideration suggestions that members make (like Nerdling's suggestion for a Terror Analysis Team).

But more importantly, I really appreciate that we have some one administering this board that thinks of looking for a domain called TerrorAnalysis.com and then snatching it!

Thank you, WILLIAM!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This is, I feel, a much needed addition to ATSNN's function, Excellent stuff. I really like the idea of an ATS focus group for terrorism and the Bush led 'war' against it. Need any help then ask me!!

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
All help from any member is welcome. The same guidelines apply as they do for ATSNN, any member who offers excellent content on a regular basis is likely going to be considered for an upgrade to ATSNN reporter. Our most important and urgent need is for good content to fill in the sections on terrorism history, terror groups, and terrorist individuals. These should be informative style stories you've written on your own, but with lots of links to other sites for more expansive info. I'll award 500 points to anyone creating these pieces that get upgraded to TerrorAnalysis.com

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Good design, solid content. This is a mature development of ATS. It's great to see this place develop. Great work, guys.

[Edited on 14-3-2004 by Zzub]

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
SO, that link to Nerdlings post is showing as "not able to view".

seekerof

posted on Mar, 14 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I noticed this today. I'll check it out.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I hate to assume, but I will anyways...I assume members can post replies to the TerrorAnalysis articles. There is a reply option there. Correct me if I am wrong??

i wonder why we aren't seeing much comments on the new stuff?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This feature will be very handy for reference and to keep up on terror activities
i like the idea of the history of terror being availible also

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher I hate to assume, but I will anyways...I assume members can post replies to the TerrorAnalysis articles.
Correct. You can also post using the ATSNN submission form in the Member Center.

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Cool! Thanks William! This is only for terrorism news right?

Thanks,
jim

top topics

join