It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things I've seen as a kid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
When I was a wee little kiddie, I seen things that were abnormal I guess you could say. I don't feel like explaining all of em but heres one.

The last time I've ever seen things in my life was when I was little, it's a very awkward story. When I was a kid I didn't just see things in the corner of my eyes, I had full on hallucination's. People at night walked up to me and never talked to me. I'll give an example I guess. I woke up one morning as a kid (when I say kid I mean about 10 years old) I looked down the hallway and I seen this shadow figure peaking it's head out of the door. It looks at me and gives me that finger motion to come closer, I point at myself like a dumb ass and say "me?". The thing nodded it's head. I started to approach with fear and adrenaline running through me, I could feel every electron in my body jumping around. I started to look around the door and it wasn't there. I shrugged and walked away, the was the last one I've ever seen.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I, myself have seen weird things too as a kid. One of them i remember very vividly was me waking up in the middle of the night and my walls being bloody, actual blood dripping down my walls. I went back to sleep and when i woke up later there was a green wolf paw floating in the air laughing at me - it was huge. haha then it disappeared. Scary.

new topics

join