It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by lw2525

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That entire post is nonsense. I don't know where some of the people on here get this ridiculous information. Seriously, that is some of the biggest load of BS that i think i have read on this sight so far.

Where do people come up with this crap?!?!

There are some very learned people who think that what we call "aliens"
are in fact the fallen angels,,,,demons. There are even people in the scientific
community who believe this.

I believe that there are probably some friendly, loving aliens out there
in this vast universe, but I think these things that come here and abduct people at 3 AM are evil.

I think these new age "channelers" and such are prime targets
for deception. It's bizarre how people assume that these aliens are nice.
Exactly, many end time prophecy theologans do believe there are ETs out there. And have been saying for over a decade that there is a STRONG possibility that the antichrist will use an alien invasion scenario to launch himself onto the world scene. The world will be amazed that he can "control" the ETs, he can because he is in fact their master. It's all part of his great deception.

ETs are NOT our friends, they are evil, fallen angels. I'll repeat myself, DO NOT trust them, DO NOT do what they say, and DO NOT follow anything Maitreya says. Resist the antichrist even if it costs you your life. He will come on the scene preaching love, light, and world peace, it will be a false peace, there will be no peace.

Mark my words, ETs are real, they will be soon "appearing" all over the globe, and this "Lord Maitreya" will come and say he is "The Teacher" and will claim to have all the answers while preforming great, even seemingly God-like "miracles". This is prophesied about, DO NOT trust the first that comes pretending to be God. He is the great deceiver, he is so good the Bible says he will even deceive the elect.

When he has his "Day of Declaration" DO NOT watch it, cover your ears. And for the love of God, do NOT do anything the ETs say, resist them even unto death.

Your eternal soul depends on it my friends. The ONLY light they will lead you to is the Angel of Light, Satan.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I agree 100%... I've been asking for an unlimited ignore option that would solve this problem. I've had points deducted for doing the exact same thing.... I was even prevented from posting for a really long time. If we had the ability to add an unlimited amount, or at least 100, users who post ridiculous things to our ignore list the board would be a much better experience for everyone. The mods wouldn't have to go around deducting points, banning people for calling out knuckleheads; because the dumb stuff would be filtered out at the user level and we would never see the dumb stuff..... It makes total sense to me......

-Euclid

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
The fact that this clear hoax of a thread is still here, and me being deducted points and having posts removed for denouncing it, is a travesty which will only result in me visiting this site less often. It is threads like these that turn a subject which requires serious study into a punchline. In my eyes, the credibility of ATS has taken a serious blow today. And it will continue to do so as long as this thread is up.

And if the mods aren't going to remove this thread, then they can at least pay those who denounce it the same respect they've been paying to the OP, regardless of how critical they may be.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
my post was removed.

that figures.

I guess we have to believe this.....

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Alpha Grey]

Yeah we have to believe it.
We are ordered to.
The boss gods said.
There ain't no free speech on here sunshine.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by billyjoinedat2k8
Wheres your proof for this alabama sighting oh right i forgot its not gonna happen

The OP has already stated his proof. You only need to be patient to find out whether it is the truth or not. Can you not wait 10 weeks before you criticise him?

If it doesn't happen on the date that he stated, then go for it. Then you will have proof to debunk him, instead of claiming, "it's not going to happen because it sounds ridiculous".

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I got another fax from the GFL.... when they reschedule and get a new carburator on their mothership (it broke down some where near the HorseHead Nebula) they will have beer and hotdogs for everyone!!!!!! The only problem is it will be that generic beer, you know the one in a white can with the blue lettering that just says BEER; and they can't afford the XBOX's so we'll have to settle for playstation one.

Oh and another thing the hotdogs ...umm... will be made from some kinda tree-worm....

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I got another fax from the GFL.... when they reschedule and get a new carburator on their mothership (it broke down some where near the HorseHead Nebula) they will have beer and hotdogs for everyone!!!!!! The only problem is it will be that generic beer, you know the one in a white can with the blue lettering that just says BEER; and they can't afford the XBOX's so we'll have to settle for playstation one.

Oh and another thing the hotdogs ...umm... will be made from some kinda tree-worm....

-Euclid
Carberator??

Don't you mean flux capacitor?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

It definately reads carburator... err well they spelled it Karburhator... they asked me to go to pick-a-part and get them one from a mid-80's chevy... I guess any model will do they didn't specify.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
The fact that this clear hoax of a thread is still here, and me being deducted points and having posts removed for denouncing it, is a travesty which will only result in me visiting this site less often. It is threads like these that turn a subject which requires serious study into a punchline. In my eyes, the credibility of ATS has taken a serious blow today. And it will continue to do so as long as this thread is up.

And if the mods aren't going to remove this thread, then they can at least pay those who denounce it the same respect they've been paying to the OP, regardless of how critical they may be.

What ATS should do is ,along with the UFO and Paranormal Pages, is have a Doom and Prophecy page, that way people can post on it and we the 'viewers' can then choose to view it or add comments. that way any posts like these wont clog up genuine discussions.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think this thread title should be changed to: GFL spaceship to appear Oct. 14th,2008 but really lets talk about how ridiculous this sounds and how we should implement this or that policy on ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DisabledVet

I agree with you... but do you think that ATS will change the policy? Not a chance.... I used to get mad at these kinds of posts.... it's what got me suspended from posting and several thousand points deducted... which I thought was really unfair. So now... I turned over a new leaf.... when I see ridiculous posts I post something equally ridiculous. Simple.

I was posting some very serious information in another thread and the thread got totally derailed and mired in new age BS... it got me kind of upset because it really is a serious issue. But the typical new ager philosophic nonsense took over the thread and in devolved the discussion.

So now I'm just having fun........ quid quo pro.... nonsense for nonsense.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
If aliens were really to come to this planet, wouldn't they pick a location like New York City, London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Shanghai or any other large city? Why the hell would they go to some remote location to make themselves known, if they can hover above millions?

This just doesn't make sense....

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

what do they look like? these supposed ships? and can they make a stop to Brick, NJ? i'd be eager to see one or two. i'm not being sarcastic either. just interested.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by OutoftheBoxthinker

it makes sense. perfect sense. MASS sightings is NOT a good idea! that's a sure-fire way to get yourself nuked and contained and interrogated. it's the smartest move i've heard about.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutoftheBoxthinker
If aliens were really to come to this planet, wouldn't they pick a location like New York City, London, Paris, Berlin, Moscow, Shanghai or any other large city? Why the hell would they go to some remote location to make themselves known, if they can hover above millions?

This just doesn't make sense....

Well... maybe the aliens are red-necks and like Lynyrd Skynyrd.... no offence to my fellow RNs out there.

Big wheels keep on turning
Carry me home to see my kin
Singing songs about the Southland
I miss Alabamy once again

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by apk4o7mxb
It will be surprising if this would happen

But at least they gave out a specific date

I would like to congratulate you on stating your opinion that you believe that this is not likely to happen without resorting to sarcasm, ridicule or attacking the OP.

It seems that 80% of the skeptics on here cannot state their opinions without doing this.

It seems most of them can only "gain credibility" by ridiculing something.

Why can't they just state their opinions in a sensible manner as you have done?

If you don't believe in extraterrestrials and such, fair enough, but why waste your time responding to a thread of no interest to you, that you feel is "ridiculous", in the first place? Personally, I don't have enough free time to even read threads that are of no interest to me...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
lol It would be great if this did happen...imagine that...crazy new agers correct for the first time in their history...anyway....this is bogus,and why post a month away...is it your intention to get lots of replies etc and make this thread seem more important than it is?

And i agree with a previous poster,this GFL crap should be debunked and shamed into living its life in the depths of the internet never to be seen again

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Lethil]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Why Alabama, why not Japan,Korea,Germany,United Kingdom, why do these flyovers/Predictions always occur in America?

No offense to the OP but I am a budding ufologist and I have to agree with many others, these names of benevolent groups all have very Earthly worded names.

Take Ashtar Command for example, which is a classic channelled Benevolent group that has allegedly come through to channellers and offered a slight insight into other worlds.

IMO the names Command,Federation,Galactic all sound incredibly cheesy, and they sounding like they were created by a human. Possibly after watching StarTrek/Starwars.

The evidence shows that these chanelled groups don't do anything at all except offer spiritual guidance and awareness, whooppee do, thanks alot Ashtar Command, don't worry about the millions of people that are suffering all over the world due to the global elitists, starvation,murder,slaveryfalsely imprisoned e.t.c. As long as we receive spiritual guidance thats ok we will forget about them.

Come on....what are we............ fools? I will belive it when I see it, however, I won't hold my breath.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Galactic Desecration of Strunk & White

Originally posted by Skipper1975

A craft of great size shall be visible within your skies.

A large craft of ours will enter Earth's atmosphere.

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

It will be visible from most of the southwestern United States,

We give to you the name of Alabama.

in particular, Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

The craft will remain within Earth's atmosphere for 72 hours.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane.

We really, really like to state the obvious.

Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship.

because 'Atmosphere' didn't sound windy enough.

This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny...

Balooga, balooga, baloney, baloomfa...

What a bunch of pompous windbags this Galactic Federation of Blight sound like. Do they word their press releases in 1950s pulp-magazine alienspeak because they don't know any better, or because they think it sounds more hoity-toity that way?

We come in LOVE

for all but the English language.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Well, this thread has been properly burnt to the ground
. I'm still a newbie on these declarations so will hold out on making fun about this one after the stated date.

And for the people that are saying these topics do not deserve a place on this forum; What if the day DOES come that there will be some contact initiated by some kind of space-faring organisation not of this world? Not speaking of the GFL specifically but just somewhere in the future. I for one would like the heads up and can bare the fake ones in the mean time.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join