It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by pr0metheu5

First, one fact that noone has mentioned is that 14th October is a Full Sun/Moon. (Moon in Aries, Sun in Libra). The time of that full moon is 8:03pm GMT.

I mentioned this in another thread already

Sorry phoenix but this thread now has more than 60 pages, and it's not the only one on this subject, I may have missed your post. It's just a possibility that the full moon will be the alloted "time", IMHO, as it's a non-local event (happens everywhere at the same time).

[edit on 2008-10-13 by pr0metheu5]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pr0metheu5

Yeah I wasn't judging you, I was just showing off. haha

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by pr0metheu5

Yeah I wasn't judging you, I was just showing off. haha

Oh that's "fine" then.... he he

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm sorry its the way you speak as if its you personally! It makes me laugh! I would expect children to come up with stories like this!

[Unubuh] Remains skeptical until proven!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Although I doubt this is going to happen, It would be most excellent if it did. Let them get on with cleaning up this world so that we may live in the utopia as opposed to being a slave to the money man.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Wait- today is the 13th of October. The sighting will NOT happen (if at all) until tomorrow.
Dont you all know that the date they gave applies to US time zone???
Its always US time zone, silly.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ok, look at the webcam in Australia.
There's a white light that streaks across the sky very fast.
I'm not sure if its a plane or not.
click on the Albert Park Lake.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by MagicaRose]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I thought earlier the Federation had got there days mixed up and decided to show themselves over my house.

It turned out to be a different federation of aliens instead

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry to spoil all the fun..

Just imagine an uncomprehendable source of technology, wealth and power hanging over our heads for three days.. Imagine the implications.. The entire human race could be enslaved by just opening a single trade route.. Economy goes down to hell for sure, mass panic, riots, chaos.

You really want to go down that road?

With love and light to all? No, thanks, I'll pass.

P.S.
Join the resistance

link   
Just got a message that heavy traffic around pluto has reduced Highway IG1 to one quantum lane, so any spacecraft looking to make the journey to earth today should be advised that this may cause significant delays of up to 3 glaxxons (1 Glaxxon = 9.5 earth hours).

But seriously, I was looking for confirmation that our friend Blossom was referring to US time zones when she set her date. Anyone know?

link   
Befoe I say anything further...please excuse any reeeeal bat Typos on my behalf, I have injured my Right Shoulder very badly and am on Extreme pain killers & I am a little "wobbly" atm..lol Using my left under these conditions is a little hard.,,

Firstly, on another thread, someone has mentioned the possibility that "Alabama", might not be refering to the acctual US State, but rather to a place in Blossoms own State "Alabama Hill".

If this is where the GFL intend to appear, then the date would be for today, 14/10/2008 AU time.

Makes sence to me that they would use this spot, cause the message was slightly criptic, as were all of them. So with this Peace of the puzle possibly solved, are we going to see a massive Pilgrimage to Alabama Hill today...lol

Hey if so, anyone passing through Longwarry Vic, wanna pick me up on the way..

I neither believe or disbelieve, but hey, its a roadtrip & i need to get out..lol

From where I am, it's roughly a 18hr drive.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If this event really does come to pass I'd like to again express an alternate viewpoint to the idea that these are real aliens.

I won't totally rule out this event as happening but I do find it unlikely. How would I not find this to be a total freak-out event that sounds totally bogus?

Here it is from my perspective and beliefs, which involves the biblical accounts.

First, The bible has a book called revelations which details exactly what will happen toward the end of the world as we know it (not THE END, as there is no THE END, but the end to life as we know it today).

The bible has been around a lot longer than ms Blossom Goodchild as well as many of our human generations. In fact the author of the book (as we christians believe is ultimately God, was here before there was a "here")

Now to get to the point on how this relates to this event....

As someone else pointed out in this thread earlier, this could be THE EVENT also for the christians who are waiting for the return of our Lord, Christ.

As you know at this same time as this incident is supposed to happen, we christians (some of us anyway) are waiting for our RAPTURE event, which is an event, where millions of born-again christians around the world will instantly be taken up to heaven, having our bodies transfigured to be eternal. This event precedes the event of the great tribulation which lasts 7 years and end with Jesus Christ returning for the final time to rule for 1000 years. Jesus Christ in christianity is the Creator, the word made flesh as the first paragraph in the book of John describes.

In any case, these "aliens" if they show up are the fallen angels. They are what people now would call ET or not extra-terrestrials. They are not in any sense the ETs like we have in out films and movies, but actual heavenly beings who have disobeyed the word of God and have fallen from their high places of power because they have rebelled against God and have been cast out.

These beings have a leader called Satan who will ultimately become the "Anti-Christ" in the 7 year period of this absence of the church during the tribulation. This Anti-Christ will be received by many as a being like a god because he will have what human beings would consider god-like powers...but he is merely the leader of the fallen angels. His ultimately rebellion was that he wanted to overthrow God Himself and put himself as the god (a hopeless endeavor since it is possible of anyone that is a created being) but he failed miserably and have been cast out.

He is jealosu of humanity because they ultimately have the promise of Jesus Christ who with His sacrifice was able to cleanse humanity of their sin from the time of Adam and Eve. Because of this price that Jesus Christ paid, anyone who accepts what Jesus Christ has done and receives this free gift or grace of God's mercy, shall be able to attain eternal life and be together with God forever after the 7 year tribulation that is soon to occur.

Therefore, people who place their hopes in extraterrestrials will all fall under the great deception of this one fallen angels and his minions to come.

Just as ms. blossom goodchild has "channeled" (a method use by demons and fallen angels to communicate with mankind - a type of possesion) these fallen angel's false message of love and unity ... blah blah blah ... they really come to make sure as many people on this earth will reject Jesus Christ and renounce Jesus Christ's promise of etnerity with Him in true love and peace after these 7 year period of tribulation of wrath of God that will judgement poured onto the earth.

It is very likely that if tommorows event take place, the rapture will happen soonafter and somehow the great deceiver and his puppets will use tommorows events to twist the rapture event into one of their fashioning and again deceive the world of the truth of Jesus Christ.

If you do not believe all this, I invite you to simply open the book of revelations in the bible.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

I think I read on her site, that even she's not sure what they mean by alabama.
Here you go guys, I found it.

"A note from Blossom.
I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern Hemisphere. I queried this to the Federation and was told … ‘In days of old, it used to be’. If anyone can find information on this, I would be most grateful if you could contact me via my website.

It has also been suggested that ‘Alabama’ maybe the name of a craft.

On researching it appears that Alabama has a NASA space centre. .

It required great courage to send this out. I hope this allows you the courage within yourselves to continue on your own personal search for YOUR TRUTH."

[edit on 13-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Ironclad

I think I read on her site, that even she's not sure what they mean by alabama.

Alabama Hill is a Very small town in Eastern Qld. Not actually in the outback though, The area is Fairly Lush & green Farm Land "dont let the brown color on Google earth maps fool you into thinking its Desert"..lol

I think this was sposed to be a riddle, or a puzzle with vauge references. Alabama Hill is as good a place to start as any, since it is very local to blossom.

Otherwise wouldn't they have connected with someone in Alabama "US", instead?

Just my two Cents worth.. Might be worth checking out anyway, if anyone is close enough to the area.

Eh... Where's Robby Williams when you need him...
Get over there dude & check it out for us..hehehe

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Please you guys go look at this!
It's not a plane!
webcam.omniconnect.com.au...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicaRose
Please you guys go look at this!
It's not a plane!
webcam.omniconnect.com.au...

What are we suposed to be looking at?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by liketoknow

That update got very close to the Santa Claus updates on the news. Very Funny.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

It's on the Albert Park Lake webcam.
I've been watching it for awhile now.
Its moveing too fast to be a plane.

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join