It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I find it amazing, that when you go to youtube and find a list of videos about October 14th, that there are some videos included that tell a different story on this. I am going to post two of them here and would like the people posting all of these October 14th messages, and who believe in them, to comment on these two. I do have a third video, but will hold it till later. I find the first two to be very interesting. The person who made them is young, but, he seems to use his logic very well. Even if you don`t believe in what they say is coming next week, have a look and let me know your thoughts on them.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by FiatLux]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
While I fancy my self a believer, I have to say I do not think this will not occur. It has a bit of a cultist feel to it. Will we wake up on the 15th of october and read about 10-20 people who killed them selves waiting to be picked up ?

I find it a bit hard to believe that a major sighting lasting 3 days will be pre-announced.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Here are some possibilities that may happen on October 14th, 2008.

1. Nothing
2. A satelite will burn up in the atmosphere.
3. A Foo Fighter will hover in the atmosphere.
4. Wan will be restored to its position between Mars and Jupiter.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Can you find truth in anything?

Are you like the doubting Thomas, made famous by the Bible?

Do you need to see it first hand, with your own eyes and touch it?

Well, my experiences to date have been just like that. They never ask you to believe without giving you a reason to believe. Something as big as what this represents will need something spectacular which will leave no doubt as to the intent and the direction we need to go in.

Furthermore.....those reports of the sky going dark for several days, in Biblical times????

I believe we have recorded events where something above was blocking out the sun from shining.

The same when Jesus hung on the stake...not a cross....the sky went dark?

There are several references about the sky going dark in the day. Those sky darkening events were all during critical times, in all those Biblical reports like a dark night, blocking out the light.

Oh my! What could be blocking out the sun and light from above?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm absolutely positive this is going to happen, and have reserved my front row seat on top of Candy Mountain right next to Charlie the Unicorn. We're going to watch it together!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying alabama. The message was they would make there presence known in the southern hemisphere, They give the name 'Alabma'. The NAME. Could this be Allah Bama? I am not american and i have no bias, i usually judge people on how they make me feel abou them, and i feel hope when i hear and see O'Bama.

www.godallah.com...

I was born a christian but never bought into it. I had a feeling that there was something bigger but greater than that we could ever concieve - always thought this. I have seeked knowledge throughout my life and observed my surroundings and reflected upon that. Always wanted to believe there is good in everone but dissapointed to discover that unfortunately is not the case. Why just puzzles me. I have read about various religions and come to my own conclusions about life. I am totally open minded and as quick as i like to come up with a theory i also see if i can disprove it. I can only truly believe somrthing if it happens to me firsthand and as religion is based not on a first hand account or is visible for me to see it, i cannot believe. Faith is believing withut knowing. Wanting to believe but Questions and analyses what is being told to them is hope. I have hope. If i didn't i would not feel the point in living. I HOPE oneday i can pay my bills and still have change at the end of it. I HOPE oneday i could go out without locking the door. I HOPE oneday people will just getalong. I HOPE most of all i will find out the answers to how the universe was creqated and the reason for it all. That made me think about when i was about 5 and i thought to myself during prayer in assembly at school 'God if you exist why dont you let everone see so they know?' stupid i know but just a memory i still have. I also thought back to when I'd refelcted on the same memory when i was about 8yeras old where i had thought huh' why did i think in my life time we'd find out? I'd often reflect on strange stuff that a child probably wouldnt normally think of. I also believed that there was life elsehere in the universe and couldn't imagine why anyone could definately think otherwise. The answer in unknown so how can they be so sure they are right? I still agree with that thought i had back then.

I at the moment are more inclined to beleive we were an experiment.

The advert from orange 'Iam everyone' says what i have beleived for a long time now. The advert made me remember Tablet of Cause and effect' of Thoth the Atlantean - Emerald Tablets I looked it back up and read it back a few times. The tablet appeared to make more sense now.
After that i also remebered that that light is also mentioned in these tablets - children of light. I am now going to re-read the rest of the but i'll leave you with something to ponder on:

www.i-am-everyone.co.uk...
www.crystalinks.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

Your thoughts please?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

[edit on 11-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MCoG1980

Actually, what she was 'told' was that they would appear "in the southern part of your hemisphere" and then the name 'alabama'. Blossum Goodchild lives in Australia, in the southern hemisphere. The southern part of the southern hemisphere would indicate Antartica. The University of Alabama has sent teams of researchers to the Antartic in the past, and as it is now approaching summer in Antartica, perhaps they are sending a team this year. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i was curious to see how a thread like this developed,but after reading the 1st three pages & realizing that this was started back in may i decided tofast forward to the most recent posts. when i came upon page # 18 i noticed your cool avatar again & decided to read that particular posting of yours. you'd changed your opinion about "their" character on page # 3 from being "demonic liars" to coming with benevolant intentions. iwnt back page by page to read your other postings on page # 14, & pg. # 5, but you didn't post what persuaded you to change your original opinion...I'm sure this'd be interesting for the rest of us to know if you haven't alreaddy explained this further on in the thread...apologies if this is the case, otherwise highly curious....respectfully, plainmike

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATSwith all due respect anonymous, you're doing it again...refer back to pg.#48 or 49 when you question whether this might be a holloween prank to pg.# 51 when where you assert enthusiasm for this happening on the specified date...if we don't see a reply from you regarding this vacillation on this very forum i guess i'll just have to fill in the blanks on this discrepancy miself...with respect...shaloam...plainmike

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATSi'm still moving backwards in the thread & reading all of your posts...to be sure that i stay on topic i have to say that i believe anything is possible; miracles, secret knowledge, etc.. i feel that i've been blessed w/a spirit of dicsernment & that it'd wrong of me not to help ALL others where knowingly possible, especially when any personal sacrifice/inconveiniance for me'd be minimal. yes, who can honestly speak for another in predicting reactions/responses to fortold phenomena when/if it does occur. i want to point out to other readers that i've only become confused by your remarks about acceptance on this post & also the no need for a god or devil, while portraying said visitors as demonic liars on another still without locating a recant of some sort...i'll searching this thread, then time permitting into the members section if need be...it just seems that an explaination'd be appropriate in light of an earlier comment you made about someone else not "FOLLOWING-UP".thanks for your public reply...plainmike

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

sorry everyone, i just realized that anonymous can be anyone of any of us...if anonymous that i did reply to is all the same person though, perhaps a better user name'd be SYBIL!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Last message before the 14th (according to Blossom)

Last one before 14th Oct!
15. So here I sit, feeling very odd as I am aware this is my last communication with you before you arrive and after that ….? Who knows! How ON EARTH can we know what changes this appearance will bring about? Yet I know in my heart that this event HAS to take place for the good of all mankind. For at heart, mankind is good, mankind is LOVE and I feel it is through you that we shall be able to remember this. So then … I’m sure you have your speech prepared … go right ahead…

With LOVE HUMILITY AND GRACE we offer you these words. There as those on your planet who welcome us in Loving open arms, and yet we are very much aware that there are those who are living in great trepidation of this day that is very soon to be a marked event in the history of your race. We have, through you Blossom, spread words of LOVE and acceptance of our being, and in a certain sense there is little more to say.

May your soul's TRUTH of itself guide each and everyone of you through this most exciting time.

I’ve got to be honest when I say that for me personally I have sort of lost sight of the joy a little bit. The pressure for me regarding this day is incomparable (is there such a word?). And yet … my soul reaches out in KNOWING that when you show yourself there shall be a change on this planet forever and we will KNOW not only that you come in LOVE for I feel that there shall be no denying of this ... although I don’t know what form that will take ... but I also KNOW that within each one of us, if we allow ourselves to soak in the time that we have with you, we shall be transformed into a higher part of ourselves , and yet still be in the human form. You realize of course the wait is simply agonizing?

Yet the wait is worth waiting for like all things that are of LOVE. The day that has been arranged has brought your world together again, and yet it has split it apart. In our calculations we are TRUSTING our knowledge through data collected and believe that a unity shall transpire that shall allow a transformation to occur that will in time, rid your world of a darkness that exists there through avarice and greed.

AWAKE DEAR ONES INTO THE LIGHT OF YOURSELVES.

We come to guide you through and many on your planet are in position to bring forth assistance wherever it is needed.

It’s just so hard to know what to expect. I smile for I know you so well … your answer to that is indeed as I thought ...

Expect the unexpected!

Friends … it is in such a sweet short while that all that we have said shall be revealed to you in its Truth. Many who fear us will automatically let go of that fear when they see directly for themselves what they see. Please be uplifted. This shall add to the vibration as we begin our descent into your skies.

WHOAH! WOAH! WOAH!! As I wrote that I thought I would burst! Trying to contain myself. I have come to learn that is what we need to rely on … our ‘feeling’ about words. For the mind can deceive and cause all sorts of doubts. But our ‘feelings’ can only tell us their Truth.

And you question why we chose you oh wise one?

Shucks!!

KNOW OF THIS … We shall remain for as long as we deem it necessary. We recognize that there shall be disruptive forces claiming falsities regarding the TRUTH of who we are. We say to you most clearly that we will not leave until it is understood that we are not of your earths imagination and we are here to show you a new way of understanding the LOVE that you are. We will not abort our mission under any circumstances. We have worked too hard and waited too long. It will be as plain as the nose on your face that we are who we say we are and yet some still will question.

TRUST IN YOURSELVES DEAR FRIENDS. NO ONE ELSE BUT YOURSLEVES. FOR THERE LIES ALL KNOWLEDGE AND TRUTH. WE CAN NOT STRESS HOW IMPORTANT THIS STATEMENT IS.

Only by following your heart’s feelings shall you know who we are and why we come. Abide by that, we beseech you.
We feel now it is time to finish up this session.

It feels so like when I had my last session with you finishing ‘The Bridge’ … I howled, not knowing when we would resume. Yet … this is different of course. My heart is full of LOVE for you guys, I consider it an honour to have been chosen as your messenger, TRULY I do, through thick and thin and all that … I simply can’t wait for Tuesday, … I know … I have to.

Our last words then before we reveal ourselves in your skies

WELCOME HOME!

And to you fellow wanderers ... from us earthlings …

Welcome to planet earth !!!!!!!!!!!!! Big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
If something does come that day I hope it's not the 200 that were here in the past.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm keeping an open mind. Some interesting comments...the ones out of 1000's I had time to read.

As someone who has been interested in ufology for many years and conspiracy theories/facts I can't help thinking that a 2000 mile ship is a little overkill. I mean, depending on where they showed up they could have a ship a few metres and it'd get huge coverage(some place with lots of people with lots of phone cameras etc.).

And if they had the technology to do this kind of thing would it not be easier for them to come catch all the bad elements controlling our society and sort it out for us then teach us the error of our ways?

Lets not forget to be truly open minded and consider that if this were to actaully happen then whose to say that this simply isn't another alien race wanting a slice of the human slave pie, pulling more wool over our eyes with some '___' ray?

Another 48 hours.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If it shows up, I will go out side and pick up a rock and throw at it. I won't be fooled.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I'm convinced that historically this issue will be viewed as NOT one of belief versus doubt, but DESIRE and courage versus fear and ignorance. Does anyone doubt that the mere appearance of an undeniably extraterrestrial craft, with NOTHING else but merely showing up, will or would be automatically viewed as a hostile act by the (apparent) majority of human beings? How many of us have a true grasp of the indescribably staggering extent to which this paradigm is utterly ruled by primitive, paranoid, fear-and-hatred-based (pathological) people?

I absolutely hope I'm wrong and hope to eat my words.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I got into a bit of an argument with someone on unexplained-mysteries.com on this subject. (My name there is Spherical Miracle). So I thought I'd post my first reply in the exchange:

I consider myself a skeptic in the original, true sense; not the currently popular connotation of being synonymous with reactionary doubt (which is pseudoskepticism). I'm not convinced of the authenticity of the Goodchild channellings or certainly that a spacecraft will appear in the next couple or few days. However, this issue is only a part of the greater issue of rule by secrecy in general, and most sadly, the (apparent) majority of the general population's rather substantial comfort level with such rule.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
One of my favorite YouTuber, Academianon, the Queen of the Chemtrails made an excellent video about this Oct 14 feast. I believe it's worth to watch it. She has many valid points in her video.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

I am NOT on the bandwagon, but I figured this part out. If these aliens had no concept of our up/ down, north/ south poles- and had viewed this place upside down, that statement would make a whole lot more sense. All I did was flip my Google Earth while I was playing around with it. Ahah! South becomes North, and vicey versey!

BUT- I am not gonna bite.

I would love to know from the Aussie crowd- do some of your countrymen have the opinion that your continent is "Up"- or "north" and the opposite hemisphere is "down"- or "south"? Is it a similar opinion in other countries? I am not concerned about the FACTS (global alignment, poles, ect. I know that part) right now- just opinions. It'll go a long way to showing she's just making crap up.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by wylekat]

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join