It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You know I cringe every time I see one of these posts.
I'll make my own prediction for that day.

On that day it will be partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain.

But seriously I'm gonna mark the day down on my calendar and check CNN for the news.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

That could mean the southern part of the northern hemisphere or the southern part of the southern hemisphere.

I suspect it was written incorrectly for what was intended to be stated. Any bets that a unsupported sighting in the southern US is planned for posting on the 14th.
LOL!!!! That isn't what it originally said, the OP edited the post.

It originally said the "southern hemisphere".

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookjr
reply to post by Skipper1975

Hey shaun, why is a 33 year old guy so insistant on making up wierd stuff like this. Do you realize that you could very well be wasting the time of over 100,000 people. Would you be willing to say this to these same people if they were in a large room staring at you?

yeah,what if it's true?...also i'm not the one who made this up

oh and another thing i notice...

some people think oh no what if they are bad aliens...

i guess they dont know that the bad ones are already here and have been here for thousands of years...

the good ones have been respecting free will for a long time and now we are running out of time if we want to evolve...

i'm just trying to wake people up

i'm still learning this game as well...

much love to all of you

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

Ah. ok..... i guess a read that too quick. Alabama is 30-35 degrees. I do like the idea of waking up the bible belt....that would be good laughs.

What in tarnations is that? lol

We shall see.........stay tuned for the Galactic Federation of Inpenetrable Never ending Love and Light. talking trash about the GFL is easy ay? lol. Its like reverse psychology on them. I cant lose....i hope they make me look stupid.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by roadgravel

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

That could mean the southern part of the northern hemisphere or the southern part of the southern hemisphere.

I suspect it was written incorrectly for what was intended to be stated. Any bets that a unsupported sighting in the southern US is planned for posting on the 14th.
LOL!!!! That isn't what it originally said, the OP edited the post.

It originally said the "southern hemisphere".

From the video/channeling:

A note from Blossom.
>
> I am aware that Alabama is NOT in the Southern
> Hemisphere. I queried
> this to the Federation and was told . `In days of old, it
> used
> to be'. If anyone can find information on this, I
> would be most
> grateful if you could contact me via my website.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Wow. They got a different translator to fix the post while I was writing my post. Wonder if the other guy got reassigned.

That was in the post. Must be 2 edits now.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
This is extremely shallow, disrespectful, and on the front page again. The question should be asked of ATS as to why this would make the front page... unless this forum is for children and I made a mistake. ATS should give a drug test to members before allowing such nonsense like this to be posted. I write a thread asking people where are all the Hubble pictures... over a million taken and only 100 released to the public and get no responce... yet the points will add up for this post... I'm confusssssed! I guess if I write a post telling everyone I saw Big Bird fly by on a magic carpet I would get many responces... strange!

www.iwatchstuff.com...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by LunarLooney1]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdeeman
Galactic federation of light?

GFL does exist the question when they will show up? they're from Andromeda galaxy

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by fatdeeman
Galactic federation of light?

GFL does exist the question when they will show up? they're from Andromeda galaxy
Does exist? what evidence of this federation of light? Also if true where the hell have they bin ?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmm........ Keanu Reeves will be starring in a remake of The Day the Earth Stood Still. I wonder if this is the day the movie will premier in the theaters. Meanwhile, I will be watching Fox News and CNN on this date to see the Galactic Federation arrive.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
This Galactic Federation Stuff is too darn funny.

I could not have come up with a more pungent joke if ever there was one.

I will leave space for a little bit of suspicious doubt. If they show up, they should land in DC on the white house lawn and cater a block party for everyone who would attend. Perhaps, they will give us a new cook book "To Serve Man"!

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
If nothing happens on the said date (let's give them an allowance of +/- 24 hours) let's put this GFL behind us and ban all talk about it on ATS. We'll have less baggage that way

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
did anyone notice at the end of the video the girls' eyes? look at her right eye....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Could you all imagin a spaceship flying over alabama playing SWEETT HOOMEEE ALAAABAAAA loooord ima comin home to you.

Then the ship would land and out comes a slack jawed yockle grey (who had 2 yellow front teeth but is missing the rest) who turns and says to his alien friend
Ey brandine is this that earth place ma was talkin bout.

Where them earlins at.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
This story made the front page becuse of all the huligans posting there opionion that that dont belive it.The answer is dont reply if u dont belive it,they only reason otherwise to reply is to show your agenda of ignorance.
And as to posting without prof,wake up.there are thoudands of ufo,bigfoot,bla,bla that have no eveidance.I think there something to this ,if only becuse ALL the post are adamently aginst it.Its easier to just wait till the date,instead of flaming somone.Like you know what is and isnt real,I hope a mothership lands in your backyard and roast's your dog.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well, to be honest, a lot of these predicitions (By a lot, I mean all.) often just go nowhere.
And though while I'd like to say this one will too- It wouldn't save anyone any time or provide any good.
So, we'll just have to see when October rolls around, won't we?

I think the only thing we'll be seeing is a lot of this though.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by devareous
This story made the front page becuse of all the huligans posting there opionion that that dont belive it.The answer is dont reply if u dont belive it,they only reason otherwise to reply is to show your agenda of ignorance.
And as to posting without prof,wake up.there are thoudands of ufo,bigfoot,bla,bla that have no eveidance.I think there something to this ,if only becuse ALL the post are adamently aginst it.Its easier to just wait till the date,instead of flaming somone.Like you know what is and isnt real,I hope a mothership lands in your backyard and roast's your dog.

Its not that people are ignorant.
I believe there is always a possibility of things like this happening.
In this particular event its not very likely at all. Due to the almost human like characteristics and the way the whole post and idea is set out.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I TRULY hope it happens. Do I think it will? Well...... no, but perhaps that doubt clouds the variables, who knows. I'm a fur piece from Alabama, but have tons of family there.

I WANT it to happen. It would be great to have a belief that a tangible entity is concerned for our global welfare.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join