It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Let me point some things out. This person seems to be making reference to herself in a few ways as to draw your attention to something else. So the first thought on this in my opinion would be to determine the alterior motive of this person. Seems to me the origional or stated motive is a bit vague. Considering that it is a undeniable claim to start, in a "maybe" location. By a so called "medium" in contact with a self titled galatic federation and so on. Sure we can all just wait until the determined date and see if anything happens, ANYWHERE. This could be a setup to see if they can lay claim to anything that MIGHT happen on that date. Like I said, this is all vaugue. And as I stated, it seems this person is making reference to herself a couple of times, as if trying to draw your attention elsewhere (like her personal website or whatever). Try to draw some conclusions if you will, at all...

Otherwise, I am going to go ahead and give this one the boot...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This needs to be moved to Skunkworks. It's getting rather tiresome to see these threads pop up with no proof.

If it happens, it does, and if it doesn't, it doesn't. Until it happens, the topic needs to be moved.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
QUESTION FOR THE OP

I was just today in my city's planning office and saw plans posted from the Vogons that Earth is to be destroyed to make room for an intergalactic expressway.

Apparently these plans have been in the office for quite some time.

Are you familiar with these plans?

Are you here to warn us or just doing some preliminary surveying prior to the start of construction?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Tell Them To Please Reschedule !!! A better date is 08-08-2008 Friday at Beijing China. You'll receive maximum coverage then.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

I would just like to add that they informed me that it will be neccesary to refuel their vessel for the continuing voyage, the required fuel is single malt scotch. I have been instructed to collect as much of this fuel as possible as they will be stopping by my house after their stop in Alabama. All supplies of single malt scotches are to be sent to my house in their original unopened container. These instructions were very specific and I have been informed that it is vital to their continuing mission. Thank you all very much for your help in this matter.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
any chance you could ask them to stop by in oxford UK?
Alabama is a bit too far for me to travel and id like to have a look at thier ship

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This is the 4th page and still no affirmative action from the Mods to remove what is obviously a Trashy Troll Thread. If any thread deserved a ban, this is it!

The Op makes the statement, one supplemental post and then sits back to watch the sh*t fly.

Do we really need members like this who are putting UFOlogy back into the dark ages whilst at the same time making all us serious researchers the laughing stock of many a Joe Public?

The sad part is that these people believe their own hype.

It's one thing to build sand castles in the sky but an entirely different thing when you decide to live in them. It's both a laugh and a tragedy!

People that post trash deserve their thread being trashed.. simple karma!

IRM

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by babylonstew

That will require much more fuel but I will ask.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

For what its worth spookjr would like to second the motion put forth by Infaredman.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Since when is Alabama in the "southern hemisphere"???

Unless of course the aliens mean Alabama, Brazil.

lol

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I third your motion. This foolish thread is obviously done by an ignorant troll. I know ATS is all about the whole getting clicks and whatnot, but if you guys don't use some common sense moderating it will turn into a GLP clone around here.

Seriously, don't just lock this thread, delete it and IP ban the member for obvious reasons. Its embarrassing to even have this on the board. There are plenty of other places on the internet that this trash can be posted on, leave it for those sites please.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisabledVet
QUESTION FOR THE OP

I was just today in my city's planning office and saw plans posted from the Vogons that Earth is to be destroyed to make room for an intergalactic expressway.

Apparently these plans have been in the office for quite some time.

Are you familiar with these plans?

Are you here to warn us or just doing some preliminary surveying prior to the start of construction?

lol....

and some of you guys/gals have some funny responses

i dont mind if you guys lock this,but could you remember to unlock it in October? please....

so we can get our juices flowing in October

i love you guys

edit= to the poster above me...that seems a pretty stiff penalty bro..are you serious?

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm indifferent about how I feel about this, but it seemed like they, Galactic Federation took the "Anonymous Approach" with the "We..this..and we that..."

[edit on 5-8-2008 by skyblueff0]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

Hey shaun, why is a 33 year old guy so insistant on making up wierd stuff like this. Do you realize that you could very well be wasting the time of over 100,000 people. Would you be willing to say this to these same people if they were in a large room staring at you?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdeeman

They forgot the word Bud in their name

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yep that was my huge red flag. Southern Hemisphere........Lol...sounds like one of those fools who thinks the US is the world. So the Southern half of the States is the Southern Hemisphere in that case.

Why wouldnt they just talk normal. what u call alabama?? and such. Obviously we dont know the galactic names for anything, so why is it necessary to talk like this.

How high is the ship and how many kilo's wide? Im more excited about Dr. Greers teams sighting of a ship 1000-2000 miles in diameter. Galactic ships would be seen from many far off places. Im thinking africa could use more hope....show up there.......Although america is the one who needs to overthrow the NWO so that would be one good place. Y not cruise around the globe ....seriously

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Interesting day for this to happen.

The Jewish Holiday of Sukkot, just so happens to fall on October 14th this year.

“The Feast of Tabernacles (or Booths) ” (Lev. 23:34; Deut. 16:13-16; 31:10; Zech. 14:16-19; Ezra 3:4; 2 Chron. 8:13)

“The Feast of the Lord” (Lev. 23:39; Judges 21:19)

“The festival of the seventh month” (Ezek. 45:25; Neh. 8:14)

The word Sukkot is derived from the Hebrew word sukkah, meaning booth or hut. During this holiday, Jews are instructed to build a temporary structure in which to eat their meals, entertain guests, relax, and even sleep. The sukkah is reminiscent of the type of huts in which the ancient Israelites dwelt during their 40 years of wandering in the desert after the Exodus from Egypt, and is intended to reflect God's benevolence in providing for all the Jews' needs in the desert.

Maybe on this day we truly will entertain guests.

But in my opinion it is crap.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It will be surprising if this would happen

But at least they gave out a specific date

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

That could mean the southern part of the northern hemisphere or the southern part of the southern hemisphere.

I suspect it was written incorrectly for what was intended to be stated. Any bets that a unsupported sighting in the southern US is planned for posting on the 14th.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyhurtsu
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yep that was my huge red flag. Southern Hemisphere........Lol...sounds like one of those fools who thinks the US is the world. So the Southern half of the States is the Southern Hemisphere in that case.

Why wouldnt they just talk normal. what u call alabama?? and such. Obviously we dont know the galactic names for anything, so why is it necessary to talk like this.

How high is the ship and how many kilo's wide? Im more excited about Dr. Greers teams sighting of a ship 1000-2000 miles in diameter. Galactic ships would be seen from many far off places. Im thinking africa could use more hope....show up there.......Although america is the one who needs to overthrow the NWO so that would be one good place. Y not cruise around the globe ....seriously

Well, the guy who wrote the letter has debunked the idea that they are "intelligent" life forms.

He/she/it can't even get the correct hemisphere.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join