It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
speaking of which... is Blossom Goodchild really her name? And if she has any children... from her apparent age they'd likely be adults too, but imagine how embarrassing to have to admit that BG was your mother : /

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So when did something not happening become news?

I predict Santa Claus will not actually climb down chimneys this year, that the tooth fairy will not leave a six pence under my pillow etc

Just another hoax for the more and more gullible Aliens are on the way believing community. It is no surprise when people ridicule the whole Alien belief thing that they will quote all the many "Cry wolf" none events of the the fanatically delusional believers.

I would be made up if some Alien life form were proved to exist and landed on my lawn eating cucumber sandwiches and drinking ginger beer. But if it happens it happens, why waste a life in hope and expectation? Time and time again people who state that they are "In the know" come up with anything from reverse engineering to Humanity joining the Galactic Council or something. Where are we after years of such nonsense? Nowhere further thats where.

All the time people are gullible enough to believe in almost anything, hoaxers will have a profit. I have not been back here for months and I can see why *sigh* I came here as a source of information but found delusion and belief. I d not want to believe..I want to know and no-one here does. If they do put up the evidence of proof positive else all they have is belief...much akin to fairy tales.

When I first came to ATS "information gathering" I was disturbed to find that people found a picture of a UFO/flying saucer/spaceship was obviously a seagull. Some still did not believe this even at the end, that thread turned into a debate about how as you could not identify the exact species of bird that technically it was an unidentified flying object and craziness like that. Now I see that it has not moved on here at ATS.

If we do get visited and live to tell the tale, it will just happen, we need no snake oil salesmen or women to enlighten us. I suggest it is the gullibility of the belief system that is the fuel to the hoaxers. Some may think that if we disregard all commentary and statement about UFO's and Aliens that we may miss the scoop....we may miss Aliens landing for example. Tell me, how can such an event be missed, good or bad? I think that in part there is an arrogance in that people want to be the first and the told you so brigade...but who cares?

I will just live out my life and enjoy it...without looking to often at the skies and wondering. God willing someone is out there but so what?

I find it quite distressing that all these people want to meet ET and be friends but they can't even get on with one another? Here on the boards people argue and get personal, get banned lol over polarised views. People around the globe hate others because of their skin colour, accent, birthright...religious belief. Why the heck would we think that we would treat someone with whom we have no commonality with any better? We share a planet, share a destiny and share a lot of our DNA but still cannot get along. People are fooling themselves if they think all would be well meeting ET

I am off to have a calming camomile tea and write my "Welcome to Earth" speach.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sigung86
reply to post by Mr Green

Mr. Green... I'm afraid that publicly stating things like that, at this point in time, only tend to make you look a fool. No personal offense intended. it would simply be good of one of these light warriors, light beings, or whatever they may be would do something where they say they will and on time. This same type of stuff has been around for hundreds of years, at least 200, as I'm aware, and it always boils down to incredible vagueries such as, "When the time is right... You will know", and other brilliant bits about how "We" don't keep time like you mere mortals.

No...Unfortunately, you make yourself sound like a sore loser, hanger onner type. And although you are sincere, it smacks of crackpot junkd.

I hope you will forgive me for stating such things, but for the time being, it seems to me that you ought to pull back from such a stance, lest your credibility and gullibility factor be put right up there with Ms. Goodblossom, or whatever her name may be.

No offense taken, its fine. I know what I saw and what I have seen since. It is not my position to make you believe in love and light, I am just sharing with you my experiences.
I dont care for credibility factors or been seen as guillable. I just say what I feel. I am not like miss goodchild I dont channel light beings.
I dont feel Im a sore looser or hanger on type in the slightest. I would not wish to hang on to anybody, I am my own person and this is how I will stay. I agree with the message of TGFL, Miss Goodchild is just an intermediate spokeperson, I have no thoughts on her either way. I admire anyone that stands up in public and spreads the message of love and light, but I will never become a "follower" of hers or anybody else. Awakening and spiritual progression is a very lonely and single path, it cant be done any other way.

Aliens of the light do exist and I will not remove this statement just to gain credibility. It is right they dont keep time as we do, but they do not see us as mere mortals as you say, they see us as vibrant beings just as they are. Beings full of so much potential, they wish to help us find our inner potential we all have.

I didnt ask for this being to visit my family, its not easy trying to work out the whys and hows but all I can do is follow my heart and try to do what has been asked of me.

Many believe in the existance of Greys and Reptiles, as I do, why is it so hard to believe in aliens of the light then?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I wonder how would an ardent believer of this nonsense would feel when these vague and false predictions don't come true. It must feel rather odd to believe religiously in someone's prediction and when it doesn't come true and to be able to debunk the debunkers is just hilarious to me. What an ambiguous mind such a person might have. With all do respect I say, "roflmao, Get a life!"

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Salvatore_Rubberface]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Salvatore_Rubberface

LOL when a prediction like this dosen't come true...., it is usually the Debunkes that get the blame..hehe

"You were too negative, they didn't come because of you..."!!! LOLOLOL

or

"They did too come.. I saw a little light in the sky, that MUST have been them"

or

"They did too come, I saw them with my own eyes, & they were soooo Butiful, you couldn't see them cause you didn't believe".

:

The easilt led, will always continue to believe, and will fight back against the non-believers (rather than those who fooled them), every time their dreams are dashed.

Exctly the same thing will happen when Planet-X fails to destroy the Earth..lol

"Oh, we just misjudged, it will be next year for sure"!!!

or

"The World didn't end because yous guys didn't believe"!!! LOL so Like I want to believe the world will end..., like I'd be proud if my dis-belief stopped that from happening..

or

"The Lightships must have saved us..YAY, we were right all along, you just didn't see it happen, but we are still here, so the Light Ships must have helped us".....

He..........He.............HE..........!!!

[edit on 10/26/2008 by Ironclad]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
ugh I am getting tired of this!! I haven't seen anything in the sky, except clouds and stars, they will never show up, it's all either a huge scare tactic, or some way to promote a new age cult. i think Druanna is a fake they are all fakes! i believe in UFO's and aliens but not like this! I wish they would shut up about it!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This will probably be deleted and labeled as being off subject as my other reponses were,but how do we know it did not appear somewhere over the southern hemisphere?Apparently they are not allowing for any speculation other than this being a hoax so i won't elaborate further.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Since i disputed that this is a hoax can I have my own thread that states gfl is not a hoax or are people going to complain i should have posted my comments here?How about we have 50 threads on the subject for everything that is considered off topic?

[edit on 27-10-2008 by ethann]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
She is at it again, she now has contact and channeling after Oct.14

First channelling since Oct 14th.

1.Hello …. Not sure what to say, much talk and differences as to what happened … or didn’t. Need you to know, I for one, still LOVE you …handy to have an explanation straight from the horse’s mouth though.

We are with you in our splendour and Light. We do not expect you to understand for we had said in honour that we would do what we would do and then to great disappointment we did not uphold that honour. That is how it is seen through human eyes is it not?

Some eyes maybe … I just can’t help but KNOW you are of TRUTH although many are saying I have been deceived by the darkness. I have searched my soul and cannot go along with that, for immediately now I am back with you I feel the deep LOVE for you and my body is tingling with Truth.

We are most concerned for your well being dearest lady. We are aware of the enormous responsibility that has been placed on your shoulders. Yet, do you think we would have given you this position if we thought you could not uphold your spirit and your LIGHT?

Not really sure what that position is right now.

For full text of channeling go to the left upper menu and select
"Federation of Light" then click on "After October 14th"www.blossomgoodchild.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
It gets more and more fictional. Maybe she has dual personality syndrome and just cannot help submitting what she thinks she is channeling.

They will come one day I'm sure, not any of the dates this lady is giving us though.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I have posted in this thread previously as an anonymous ATS member, but now that I have an account here I might as well drop by and see how things have turned out here.

This thread has run the gamut from loving believers, to desperate to believe, to angry and hateful in such a short time.
To all of those who believed at first, then exploded into rage when the 'Lightships' didn't appear, you need to calm down. This was a long-shot at best and a hoax/money-grab at worst. You have only yourselves to blame for being taken for a ride. There was no need to attack the so called channeler here or on her site. Act like adults, and know that you could have applied some critical thinking and pinch of skepticism. This is the internet, don't believe most of what you read.

To all the people who came to gloat when this was proven to be a hoax. Grow up. There's no reason for you to rub people's faces in it when they are proven wrong. You don't win anything in life for going out of your way to bash another persons beliefs.

As for myself, I thought this would be a cool 'what if' scenario that would have been nice to witness, but I knew there was next to zero chance of it happening.
There are other people saying that this event was to test the waters concerning disclosure of extra-terrestrial life, and others who say it's the government ramping up the fear-mongering in preparation for some kind of coup.
I personally believe it's most likely the byproduct of an unhealthy mind.

Whatever the case may be, no ships showed up, and things are about as interesting as ever. Only we got to see the seedy underbelly of both foolish sheep and their eternal enemy the angry skeptic!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I have heard it all before..

Open up our un-tapped talents & have spiritual awakenings etc...,

All those Videos on Utube claiming if you watch them you can unlock the 12 extra strands of DNA we supposedly carry that is inactive...lolol

They never do seem to work though..

If these light beings are comming here to help us find enlighenment, wouldn't it be a good idea for them to actually help us?

All they ever seem to do is visit hippies & crackpots with vauge references & promises that never ammoun to anything.

Tell me Mr. Green, have you unlocked your hidden DNA yet?

Are you a Super Human yet? Have you become Homo-Supernus yet?

With all the enlightenment & information these beings have given you, surly you must be a higher being by now..lol or mabe it's all just in your own mind, like it was wioth BG.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinkmore

To all of those who believed at first, then exploded into rage when the 'Lightships' didn't appear, you need to calm down. This was a long-shot at best and a hoax/money-grab at worst. You have only yourselves to blame for being taken for a ride. There was no need to attack the so called channeler here or on her site. Act like adults, and know that you could have applied some critical thinking and pinch of skepticism. This is the internet, don't believe most of what you read.

Actually I think there is a reason to give it to this woman.

She is still Chanelling the socalled FoL & she is still charging ppl to buy the chanellings..lol.

I knew she would do this, I knew it from the beginning that she would try to sell yet more stuff & keep the whole thing going.

The more crap we give this woman & the more predictions we make about what she will do/say next, that actually happen. The more likely the leadable people getting taken in by it, will come to their sences.

I can already predict, that the FoL will set another date for the very near future & I predict that BG will announce this within the next 6 months.

The pattern is already starting to show, that she is a total fraud & con artist.

Anyone care to make a wager on when they announcement will be made..lol

She's a scam artist & deserves everything she gets.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Well, now that you know she's a scam artist, you can avoid the trap. Do not be angry if other people fall under her spell, they are responsible for themselves and have to option to believe or disbelieve.

Honestly, sticking our noses into other people's business and getting angry that other people do not see the world the same way we do is one of the biggest things wrong with the world today.

I know it was a hoax. You know it was a hoax. A lot of people who read this thread know it was a hoax.
If anyone still believes, then there is obviously something wrong with them.

Just turn the other cheek. It's easy to do, but not many do it.

PS I'm not the religious type, but there are a few gems that can be gleaned from the good book.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Funny how preachers do the same nonsense, are just as wrong, and dont get into quite as much hot water, huh? "God said to tell me...."

I'll give you a perfect example.

I knew this nice girl- who got swayed by the idiot pastor of the church, who told her "God said to not get involved with (me)". What happened? I am still single- and miserable- she married some rich guy. I was all set to find this hack of a preacher and give him a good solid butt whupping. What was I told? " He's a man of GOD- and sometimes, being human, they mess things up". Oh brother!!!! Of all the insipid stupid moronic things....

So don't just think BG is only one doing this. Check your local 'jumping in the aisles and screaming and fainting' churches for a good example close to home.
When a prophecy or healing doesnt happen? What's it called? 'not in God's timing' or 'you sinned!' or ' the devil got you'.....

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
yay..i am back!! (i had been banned for talking about nesara..lol)

hello to all of my brothers & sisters!

do you notice more sightings of spacecraft these days?

more shows about them on teevee?

more talk on the internets

these are amazing times...5D consciousness is flooding onto planet earth.

clarifying 5D.
The 5th dimension is an awareness that many beings have brought over a long period of time into this planet. in the olden days only a few beings who were trained to hold higher levels of awareness could bring that frequency to the planet, beings such as Ghandi and martin Luther king. Because in those times past the frequency grid was still that of 3 dimension.

The 5th dimensional grid was anchored on this planet a few years ago. This has meant that humanity has been able to access higher level of their soul’s frequency by themselves instead of through the teaching and example of others.

How are we transforming our world from 3 dimensional into a 5th diesmnaional world? Many people seem to think that the 5th dimension is a place we go to, rather it is an environment and awareness that we have been creating and fostering within the existent sysytems.

5th dimensional awareness is that of unity, compassion, tolerance, and unconditional love for all. So hence our world has been shifting from that of 3d into that of 5d for some time now, this is an ongoing process.

for example the banking system does not resonate with that of 5d awarness, so we are seeing the beginning if its restructure as governments are demanding more regulation.

When we start focusing on the environment and see how we can better look after our planet this is 5th dimensional awareness. When we see how we can alleviate the mis- balance between those that are rich and those that are poor this is 5th dimensional thinking.
When corporations start to provide fair service and pay fair money without exploiting this is 5th dimensional awareness. When governments start to serve the people rather than the elite this is 5th dimensional thinking.

The 5th dimension is to see the connection in all; it is awareness a state of mind that we are spreading into the mass consciousness gird.

It is not the systems of the world that are corrupt but the state of awareness that run them. When enough people holding 5th dimensional awareness are to be found in hospitals, educations, charities, government, police, and army even, which is happening now, we bring our heightened level of awareness and we share this with these around us.

Sometimes it is through talking, sometimes by them just watching the peace and compassion that we project.

Either way the 5th dimensional energies are permeating every single particle in this planet at sub atomic levels, and are also pervading the mass consciousness mind.
Each human being is a light worker, and I suppose some are more than others.

However you are seeing people imparting 5th dimensional awareness in their music, in films, in books, in position of leadership. The world is still in between the old that is crumbling and the new that is rising. As we focus on what is rising in the world, then we cannot but help and see that the light infused with love is dominant in every heart and mind.

Each human being is awakening to their higher levels of self, more and more children are being born activated with huge levels of light. This means only one thing that the 5th dimensional level of awareness is becoming increasingly more visible.

Hence the 5th dimensional world is here, if you watch the news from the corprate news they would rather have us focus on all that is dark in humanity.However even a lot of tv programmes are now showing 5D awarness orintated projects, such as millionaires going back to their roots to donate money to worthy projects,people travlessing from the west inot the most indigenous parts of the world to meet ancient cultres and to share wisdom.
i never thought i would see the day when a lot of tv programmes actually refelct unity, toerlance and compassion for all cultures and all groups of humanity.but 2008 has been a great year in all ways,

The news is till gull of crap, but there are a lot of people now wokring even in tv production comapanies that are showing more compassionate and humane shows.

Hence it is a process and not something that comes overnight.

However this awareness has never been stronger in this planet than it is now, it is the dominating awareness and light, and this says how much we have come in such a short amount of time.

Thank You Linnius144..much Love to You bro.

there may be some lightship activity on 11-11-08

i know some of you love predictions! lol

all that matters is i love you all..some of you emotionally,all energeticly

thanks for the game..i will be happy when it's over,lol

namaste'

[edit on 29-10-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

HI

I agree totally with what you have said above, yet at the top of this page I get called a fool, hanger on and sore looser for stating that 5D energies, entities and realms exist. Im not bothered about people calling me these things but it will be interesting to see if you get called the same LOL

I dont think its a good idea to predict 11.11.08 even though it is a great number of change, not as powerful as 11.11.11 but still an important number. ( I see Keanu Reeves has a new film to be released on 12.12.08....When the Earth stood still!!) All what you say will come when the time is right. Many predictions may make people bored and sick of this.

I believe in unconditional love and its ultimate power in changing the 3D physical plane we are in now. I believe in aliens of the light and also aliens not so of the light. (why..? Ive experienced both and will never forget it) People need to start realizing its not the love we feel as an emotion its an energy with a frequency. This is about altering consciousness and awarness. This is about us as a planet raising our total frequency.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
true.i hear ya Mr.Green..

i guess i should say it is possible for something to happen on that day.

don't mind the nay sayers..they will figure it out soon enough.

the energies that will be flowing in leading up to 2012 will be enouigh where people will choose thier path...

namaste'

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

So o the 11.11.08 people are gunna have a choice to Vibrate to the 5th dimension...?

LOL gimme' a break.

Well tell me one thing & I'll consider vibrating to he 5th dimension..

Can you get laied in the 5th dimension or are we all energy & light & stuff..

Cause if I can't get my end in, on that side, I'd rather stay right here thks very much!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I am sure you can get some, but all the women look like Mr. Mxyzptlk

new topics

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join