It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
TO Galactic Federation of Light Spaceship and
Aliens of up there ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of our month of October in the year 2008 we shall be pointing our guns and weapons at our skies. We shall be aiming in the south of our hemisphere and in many of our states.

We give to you the name of Destruction.

It has been decided that we shall wipe you from our atmosphere for three of our twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much destruction upon your space plane. Our highest authorities will be intruding and surrounding your ship. This ‘destruction’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in our world who shall try to deny that you come with aggresion.

KNOW OF THIS

YOU COME TO DOMINATE OUR WORLD.

YOU COME TO TAKE OVER.

YOU COME TO DESTRUCT.

YOU COME TO KILL HOPE.

We are beings who for many years have been preparing for these days ahead.

This is my prediction if he can make one so can I.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It would be neat for something like this to happen. But I think if it were to happen, they wouldn't have to inform us about it before it actually took place. There would be no need for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think we should just all wait. Who knows if something might happen? A lot of unusual things have been noted recently. Sightings in Canada, Sightings across the world...

I'm not saying I believe the OP but wouldn't it be nice if this were true? It seems most people are used to believing in bad news to come then any good news. I do think that those who bring love/peace will make the presence known without hiding. Those who are cruel and evil will be in hiding and attacking us without us fully knowing the truth.

I say give it a chance. After all if the people could vote George W. Bush in as president and call Obama the "Messiah" I'm sure a posting about some loving bringing Star Nations coming to help then so be it.

But I personally am going to wait and see. No need to cancel out the OP's post. I don't blame the OP for taking on burdens of posters here. Most I think are just fed up with lack of truth and this posting seems to do the same (in a more subtle...yet gentle way hehe).

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The Galactic Federation has been landing every day for years but it seems each day something happens and they had to put it off. This fits right in with Fourwinds10.com and StarshipCapricorn with Lavar.

Why wait until Oct. 14th why not right now, actually I'm busy on the 14th it's my daughters Anniversary.

Alabama that's right they would pick there Huntsville and NASA, DUH!

As with everything time will tell. I must say the threads lately are even getting to me and that's unusual I say.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by observe50

ALABAMA yall might want to rethink that one. these old boys down here will find a way to take you out with a potato gun.that would be hard to explane to the GFL.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well, I have a few questions for the OP:

1. Do they have a GFL Permit for Atmospheric Entry?
2. Did they acquire and agree to the terms of the Interventions & Resource Appropriations Board of Galactic Governors - Form AI565-002KB - "Permission for World Intrusion for Indiginous Sentient Being Contact & Resource Manipulation" - It's quite expensive I hear.... on the order of 5 million Plieadan credits or about 1000 metric tons of palladium.
3. And most importantly: will they be distributing hot dogs, hamburgers and freedom fries?

whatever

-Euclid

[edit on 5-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
well i am glad they are coming in peace but i have a feeling that if they hover over Alabama for three day's...they will be leaving in pieces.

aint no way the Military is gonna let them do that so if it did occur it might get ugly. also there would be many private pilots trying to get close to it.

i doubt this will take place

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
DRAT !!!

im at a wedding that day

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hey Oct 14th is my Birthday

Great Present for me then!

But I'm leaning twords this being brought to us by the Alabama Board of Tourism.

Afterall the "Stars Fell on Alabama" (Licence Plate Saying).

I for one hope this doesnt happen, I'm pretty comfortable with the way things are. Lets not rock the boat. (Sarcasm)

Will

[edit on 5-8-2008 by William Marshal]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I've already seen a UFO in Alabama. Must have been a scout ship. See you later suckers! I'm chosen!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well that was 2 1/2 pages of gold, and kudos for the OP for having a think skin and a sens of humor. I hope aliens have a sense of humor and aren't cubicle dwelling atomatons. I thought Huntsville too. Maybe they will catch the shuttle in mid air as it lands. We have to solve our own problems. no corporation, ruling elite, messiah or alien is going to rescue us. We have to be the advanced aliens that show up on other worlds in the interest of science and creative loving humanity.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Funny, the date they chose is an important one on the jewish calendar, it is the beginning of Tabernacles. It is where they will come down and 'tabernacle' with us, sheer blasphemy. I for one would then give them a little credit, because they chose that day out of the year. And I think they are demonic. Be watchful, and don't believe what they say-they are liars.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skipper1975

GFL.. get #ing lost.... I can read between the lines... I know your bored,, but school will be starting soon.. so go out and enjoy the rest of the summer... leave the big boy stuff to the men and women on this site,,, im sure you can find better things to do than screw around on here..

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by clg79
I think we should just all wait. Who knows if something might happen?

Well, we really don't have any other choice, do we? It's not as if we can march over to the local offices of the Galactic Federation and demand more specific information, or some kind of guarantee.

It's just that these folks have a long-standing habit of making all kinds of grand announcements and not delivering the goods. And not only that, but their actions just don't make any sense.

Why only appear in one spot? Why Alabama? Why play games? If it's that important, why not just show up and make a formal, permanent appearance. Of course, over the years they've come up with more excuses than a lazy kid has for not doing his homework.

The joke is not really the announcement. If it actually happened, hey, that would be great. The joke is in the fact that this same sort of thing has been said for years and years now, and nothing ever happens.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Perhaps it is viral marketing for a book. It did mention a novel of some sort. Maybe shes writing a book in connection with it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Well at least they know not to bother us on the 13th of October as there is a Football game

New YorkNew York
GiantsGiants

vs

Cleveland Browns

That would really be bad if they decide to show up durning a really good game.

Really good game, BOTH teams SUCK! Well the Giants are alright I guess.. The Cowboys are taking it home this year....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If I were to believe this...,

I wanna be first in line to complain:

What hubris, GFL comes here to tell us what "love" is. Dude, you ever hear of Woodstock? When was the last time you all got together to rock out loud for days on end? The kids there were more loving than any religious festival I have ever heard of, and where were you then?

When the 'cloud' descended upon us, where were you? You announce a change that will eradicate our understanding of life itself, you think that's wise? Seems a bit like ham-handed showmanship to me.

And who's grand idea was it that we have to suffer the torment of disease and blight, aging and decrepitude to earn our 'wings' into this new Utopian federation of yours? What are we? Pets, that we have to perform through repeated tests of endurance of survival and the self-destructive responses it evokes before you will grace us with the rescue which you imply?

We have developed an identity throughout the 'eons' to which you refer. That identity is to be shattered in a moment? And to hell with those who can't deal with it or accept it? That's not exactly a rescue, is it? Sounds more like a 'harvest' to me.

You had better do more than bring us some useless philosophy that some will embrace, and no doubt die for. Meanwhile the remainder is what? Culled? Abandoned? Discarded? I can guarantee that some of those people who are in the 'fearful' group are people I care for. Shall I abandon them seeking the promised 'bliss?'

... The rant would go on like that for quite a bit longer....

Mankind seems to have a burning desire for a 'savior' and a 'salvation'. We had better get used to the idea that we must first save ourselves, before we can surrender our 'love' to some beings from afar. If they exists, would they understand this rant? Could they perceive as we so, in contextual understanding, or would the be alien to the point of seeing us as not much more than savages, or even animals?

On the other hand, what do we have that they want? Why bother with us at all? If this is some kind of ascension mission they exercise as a way of life, why wait until October, where are they RIGHT NOW? Busy? Dinner? Perhaps impotent to act?

I would refuse to respond as a sheep. Bring 'em on I say, I don't hate you, but don't demand trust and love of me. That is something you must EARN.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Well Me Galactic Federation of Light spaceship person, the Golden Rule about UFO's and things from other planets.

1) They don't name things after star trek movies
2) Because they are not big trek fans
3) Because I'm really from the planet Earth! I'm a 6ft Human and I came here some years ago on the "mothership" called Mother.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I find it realy intresting, that after months of watching post of "today is the day" and "look for mass disclosure". That they found a date on our calander to give us info. Can you tell me the time of this event? And if they are space travelers "what is time to them"

OK going off here, but I beleive that thing are not as they seem, but for GODs sakes

Give me some proof

The times I don't like to use this anonymous contribution is when people make these big "smoking gun" discussions, and never follow through.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join