It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Can this possibly be moved to the Gray Area?

I have a hard time believing this will occur after a calling card is left with a date.

How many people will drive to that state with a car full of poster board signs that say "Welcome ETs"

Quick - get your yodeling records out and ready, just in case.

Well, we shall see.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

Good idea! but if it turns out to not be true then the thread should just be deleted because all this ribbing is just a waste of time after all.

It's just hard to resist sometimes, I suppose personally I am just trying to discourage people from posting false made up nonsense but I know it's just my opinion so I apologise for being rude.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I checked last weeks GFL Newsletter and it doesn't mention anything about a ship in Alabama.

It seems to be mostly about the new GFL hard currency that will overthrow the Federal Reserve, but I don't see anything about the ship.

Is there going to be a news release or anything?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Elevated one you ask to remain civil and stay on topic which is all good but as for staying on topic shouldnt this be in Skunk Works or another forum? There is no evidence no facts just one persons speculation that claim that information was channeled? We need more posts in here that deal with fact that can be debunked.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah, I really don't intend to be mean, and I apologize to the the mods. And if the spaceship shows up, I'll be the first one to come back here and eat crow. But why Alabama? Where at in Alabama? Should we look for it in Montgomery, Birmingham, Mobile, Tuscaloosa...where?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wheres the proof ?????

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OH
MY
GOD
!!!
FINALLY!

I have been waiting for what you earthlings call "Forever" to take a gander at what you call a "UFO" what you call "Flying" in what you call the "Sky"! I'll need to get into what you call a "Car" and do what you call "Drive" to that place you call "Alabama" and watch this spectacular event.

Sorry Mods... but I just couldn't resist. Look, I'm all for intellectual conversation on the possibility/probability of life in the Universe, the possibility that it is visiting us and even discussing alleged evidence of such. But this... this is... well... this is simply none of those things and shouldn't be permitted, IMO.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

I agree 100%

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry Galactic Federation of Light but we would prefer to be part of the United Federation of Planets. Better health plan and retirement benefits. Hope you understand...

I really do want to believe. I have marked my calendar and look forward to seeing the starship. I have a strange feeling that the date will pass and nothing will happen. Why Alabama? If they want to make themselves known then why not fly over New York City?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Maybe if you guys had actually watched the full video you would have realized that "Alabama" does not refer to the state; but anything, it could also be the name of the ship.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
Well at least they know not to bother us on the 13th of October as there is a Football game

New YorkNew York
GiantsGiants

vs

Cleveland Browns

That would really be bad if they decide to show up durning a really good game.

A word of caution. Just make sure the UFO doesn't bear the name "Goodyear" on the side. And grab plenty of pictures, dammit!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I, king lenpottle of the galactic federation of light hereby name this ship Alabama after the most beautiful and wondrous of earth's states, there really was no word, place, emotion or sentiment in human existence that would have made a more fitting name for this vessel, may god bless her and all who fly in her.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Adding up the intelligence on this thread, I calculate about 30%...sorry if I offend you, but I watched the video.

Note that I have bipolar disorder...this has been very helpful for me in not falling prey to hypnosis, projected thoughts, mentalism, or SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING. Not to say that everyone with bipolar has this ability, but there are scientific studies...google is your friend.

Also note the off feeling you might get about half way through in the back of your eyes...it has nothing to do with the poor resolution of the video, or the carefully chosen colors used. Use some logic please.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
interesting, but just makes me angry ....as again as usual people in the US of A think that hey are more inmportant and that the craft will be flying over there states and there country..WHY BRO!!! why only there sounds lame why not brazil or europe or south africa mmmm ohhh i know why

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I believe that this all ties in with the Mayan prophecy. These events will continue to increase up to 2012 when the end or the new beginning comes.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by doomsday2012

In the begining of that video it says "much love" at the end of the intro. That is funny. I remeber watching The Soup and they always played a clip of Tom Cruise saying the same thing, "much Love". Is the GFL and scientology directly connected. If so I think we might have our answer on whether or not a ship is going to appear that day.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloS13
Finally, a credible person announcing a definite date to see a UFO. I marked my calendar.

Credible? Define the term..
A Date is set for an alleged event..MY PREDICTION IS...Nothing happens..
THE GFL Galactic Federation of Light is a figment of imagination.
The Federation of Darkness however is very very real..and Dick Cheney and George Bush are charter members.
Oct 14th nothing happens..a spaceship over Alabama...not going to happen...never has yet...so...chances are it never will.
Federation of light my *ss

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hi all...

c'mon dudes!! and dudettes.. i love you..you guys are so skeptical..that's good.

at least we have a straight up date on this one

message from the GFL..
video.google.com...

the guy in the video is George Kavassilas
www.georgekavassilas.org...

if anything is to come of this..check out his site..basically major things will be going on before 2013.

you can sense major things going on right? disclosure,ufo sightings,etc.

edited to add dudettes

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
There are so many people that channel for the Galactic Federation so why dont they FEDs tell the others to channel the same messages, just one person out of the blue isnt gonna change the whole world now is it. Pity would be good to see

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join