It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creaaazyyy alien dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
haha, so im not taking this seriuosly. i just found it funny
ive been doing alot of reading on OBE'S and stuff and ALOT of reading on conspiracies on aliens, and dulce base etc..
and the other night i had the most insane dream about weird alien creatures, and for the first time i was fully in control of a dream, so it felt lucid while all these vicious little aliens were running around.
ah, jeez, i dunno, i was scared.
anyway, ill post again when i have something relevant

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
First, welcome to ATS..
Can I give you a tip?

If you'd like to make a really good thread that people will find interesting, profound, and thought provoking, I respectfully suggest a couple things..

-More subject matter/content to discuss (or at least more detail)
-let the posters decide what is funny and what isn't about your story. There is no reason to laugh at your experience because it sounds like it was an honest, profound experience. We can discuss these things openly here without fear of ridicule or personal attack (there are rules against this sort of thing here).
-Maybe additional links and content to subject matter you are discussing just as background information if nothing else.

I know what lucid dreaming is

But The average person might not. People want to read an OP's post that provokes people to post themselves. I just thought that your post was a little vague and obscure. There are also alot of really great ATS resources here and information in general on how to make a great thread.. Like these..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

-ChriS

[edit on 15-8-2008 by BlasteR]

join