It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight Back Against The NWO!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Few of you know who I am, and I should preclude my post with a quick briefing. (Yes, I know I'm crazy, just hear me out.) The Sam Romanek alien also visited me, and gave me the other part of his equations. I have an implant that "amplified telepathy". And, I am ex-USAF, a scientist, and a naturally skeptical person. I am also very intelligent and have many worldly experiences. But, nothing prepared me for the truth.

I recommend that if you don't know what's really going on, you see my signature and you watch Alex Collier's videos. (I just did for the first time, yesterday, and he's substantiated EVERY ONE of my visions, independently.)

------------------------------------------------

I had the most powerful vision, ever, last night, while I was meditating before bed.

Here's my experience:

I was sitting there thinking about "treaties", and had sudden insight. Any treaty signed by the U.S. Government without the knowledgeable consent of the governed (us, the people) is not valid, because we are not choosing our destiny. So, I "invalidated it" telepathically. And, I immediately declared that, "the people of Earth cannot unite in time to save us from our end. And, we need your assistance out of these manipulations, now."

And, I immediately had a vision of my ET contact, I call him Charlie, lawfully demanding control over the bridge of the "grey" craft that he is stationed on as lead scientist. A power struggle ensued. The "grey" "captain" then began to attack me with visions of skeletons and skulls. I thought back, vehemently, that he had no power over me, and if he tried anything that I would feed him to my dog. (He's such a good dog, too; an Old English Bulldog.) And, the visions of death, stopped, and were replaced by the vision of Charlie racing through the cosmos calling in reinforcements. And, guess what. My "implant" - "telepathy amplifier" - is now back on. The block that was put on me two days ago for starting talking is lifted.

Charlie is humorous and very personable. He thought back to me, "You picked a hell of a time. They [the greys] are having a council on Earth, right now, to figure out how best to take over the human race and to see if you're ready for invasion." I told him, "Then let's make our message clear. We are mankind. And, we will not be enslaved."

(I'm paraphrasing my conversations with Charlie, because I don't have room for the whole thing within 4000 characters.)

A couple things happened on a personally spiritual level, and I cannot tell you what they are, right now, because of personal security reasons. But, I can tell you this; It is time. Time, right now. Time to stand up for yourself. Time to take responsibility for your actions. Time to turn away from your false authorities and be the only authority in your life. Time to accept the laws of Nature. Time to CONSERVE and HELP and HEAL. It is time to stop warring, immediately! Time to repent (I'm not religious, I simply mean to accept the "good" and deny the "bad" for the rest of your life.) Time to work as a world-family of mankind. Time to do away with money and greed. Time to free ourselves from the controls of the Autocracies placed over us. Because, if we do not, then we do not earn our Freedom.

It is Time, mankind, to wake up and fight back. I don't care if you're military, stop taking orders. If you work for a greedy polluting corporation, quit. Start talking to your neighbors about the siblinghood of mankind. We are one people, all of us. It's time to erase the lines of country, and unite in a global Democracy, based on human rights, that promotes learning and self-actualization. We are stronger than the systems placed over us, because without people to drive tanks, fly planes, and pilot boats the system doesn't have inherent power. We power the systems of control that deny us our free will!

Unite, and we will overcome. God bless us.
[email protected]~
[email protected]~
I am opening the channels of communication, TODAY!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Gools]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Someone, on an ATS thread, asked when to expect visitors from the Cosmos, and someone else accused me of some things, this was my reply.

"They" will be here, as soon as all of you nay-sayers realize that I didn't say that I was "THE" leader, just "A" leader, and that wasn't a power-play. I'm already a leader in my community. I was stating a fact. I am highly respected, and I am only on ATS as "soap-box" for my experiences out of the realm of what is "accepted".

I don't want to rule the world. I want EVERYONE to rule the world. I want you tough, self-centered, skeptical scientists to wake up and take charge! We have the RIGHT to bear arms. We have the RIGHT to instill a government in our own vision! We have intelligence and (for the time being) a mode of mass communication. We have our Time! I ask you to SEIZE IT! Thomas Jefferson thought we would revolt and create a new Constitution every 20 years or so. A new Constitution for every new generation of thinkers!

If we cannot seize it, for ourselves, all we have to do is think, "Yes, we need your help." to our friends in the cosmos, and they will help us. And they will give us our Freedom back. (See: my signature and Alex Collier's videos) But, we need the majority of people to WAKE-UP from their manipulated lives.

-----------

The threat to harm anyone who harms anyone else in this World or Cosmos, is a valid threat. I, and all of the powers of good, will seek you out and snuff out your evil. You can bet your little basket of eggs on it.

----

We are a great race. We are destined for great things. Yet, each of us choose to deny ourselves our own free-wills by joining into the systems that enslave us.

Who likes pollution? Raise your hand! Who likes war?? Who likes poverty, famine, bigotry, genocide, hatred, illness?? ANYONE!?! NOONE!!! Then, why don't we start working together, in mass, to end it! We have the technology, now. We have the will, now. We just don't have someone to tell us how to do it.

Well, I suggest that I know how to do it. We can all know how, if we work together. It's called personal responsibility. Base your life in honor, discipline, learning, hope, hard-work, and integrity, and the world will find salvation. Our natural laws are the most righteous. Science and intelligent WILL save us. Factions and greed will destroy us. It is time for the world to wake-up. United we stand, divided we fall.

I ask NOONE to bow to me. I bow to YOU! YOU are the powerful human hands of the Earth. YOU are the movement for Liberty. I am just a man with a voice and a platform. WE are the authority in this world. We cannot achieve our common goal without cohesion. This is a call to UNITE!

Yours truly,
a Citizen of Earth

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
What sort of community leader are you?

I ask respectfully.

What was your USAF job title?

posted on Aug, 19 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
God's speed to the death of these banking tyrants, (NWO Masons) for crimes against humanity. It is time for the People to retake Power of the Earth. We can then take our time, and establish Democracy and discover true prosperity around the world. I'm already on the side of the rebellion. And, we don't really need to do anything, except quit our jobs, and start volunteering our time to help those in need, and their empires will fall apart. All we have to do, is STOP considering GOLD & MONEYS as important (because, they are not as precious as we once thought), and START considering LIFE & TIME AS THE TRUE CURRENCY (because, we now know that life is the only thing with true value, meaning, and purpose).

RISE UP! TAKE ARMS! THEY ARE SCARED OF OUR POWER!

If you are currently serving military and reading this. You have it on the Authority of the People of the United States (the highest authority in the land) to stop taking orders from your unlawful superiors, abandon your post, and join the People's Revolution for the Human Rights, Peace, Liberty, and Democracy.

So, in an effort to find justice:

I do, hereby, charge Vice President Richard Cheney, President George W. Bush, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, and prior Director of the Central Intelligence Agency George Tenet with High Treason against the People of the United States of America, and War Crimes.

I do, hereby, charge all the members of the Freemasons of the world with Treason against the United States of America and all of the countries of the world.

I do, hereby, charge the boards of the World Banks with conspiracy to commit murder, aiding and abetting criminals, accomplice to war crimes and crimes against humanity, and illegal management of Japanese overseas funds.

So help me, God.

new topics

top topics

join