It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Making Pills

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Sorry if this is in the wrong area but made the most sense to me as it is more speculation on my part. My wife and I were watching TV the other night and saw a comercial for birth control pills that make it so a woman only has four periods a year. This seemed incredibly detrimental and un-natural to my wife and myself. How does a drug like this make it past the FDA? Isnt this changing the basic physiology of a woman? Seems to me there had to have been a huge amount of palm greasing going on or a huge alternative agenda. To me while the comercial was playing my addled brain was hearing "Stop your menstration cycle, become a man try our new pennis pill yes you can grow one." Anyone else have any bad vibes or thought on this? Link to the productlink

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
exactly as you said I wouldn't be surprised if pretty soon they made a pill with a cute name (like Seasonique here) that completely stops the woman's menstruation cycle and instantly sterilizes the woman for women who just want to party all their life never get pregnant and have sex every day etc.
I just feel that science is playing with fire here and meddling in things they don't really even understand yet. Kind of how when Jeff Goldblum explained to the founder of Jurassic Park that you didn't create all this so you don't have the responsibility for it when something goes wrong because you're meddling with science and biology for which your understanding is only in its infancy. In the wider perspective the FDA and all that is a big joke/farce/scam that's just a 2ndary corporation working for Big Pharma to make them tons of money.
Then again from a conspiracy slant this could be deliberate means by which the government and elite are introducing population control into our society, or rather depopulation and eventual sterilizing, controlling, and wiping us out at their whim.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Yes therein lies part of the confusion. There are so many different angles this could be looked at from a conspiracy point it really is hard to trace it down to the root. You did bring up a very interesting point non-invasive surgery for permanant birth control in the form of a pill. Talk about being able to perform genocide on a mass scale as easy as sliping a few pills into a regions water supply. Now that is a scary thought.

join