It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8-8-08 Bush is in China and.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This flashed though my poor brain the other day about this 8-8-08 thing going around but...
Mr. Bush is in China this Friday and all of Congress is on vacation what a time for something to go ""BOOM"".

It's just a feeling I get in that for 9/11 he was in a classroom of kids. this time it'
s stadium full of young adults.
He has hinted a couple of times that we could get hit again in speeches, which sounded strange to me.
Where's the V.P. and the rest of the Bush cabinet this week?

Call me paranoid, but slap me once shame on you.
Slap me again shame on me.

If this note don't make it on ATS.....Mmmmmmm

[edit on 5-8-2008 by merky]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
You might be right, but why is this in Aliens & UFOs?

Are you thinking there is some advantage to him being in China in event of disclosure?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Holy #m I hope you're wrong, bro.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Double post sorry

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Mr_Sushkov]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackProjects
You might be right, but why is this in Aliens & UFOs?

Are you thinking there is some advantage to him being in China in event of disclosure?

Black Projects, It says on top of the page "This thread is in the conspiracy forum group". or the Mods can move it.

Somewhat, Just like before...it's a form of an alibi. He don't really need one but he's heard the accusations. He's nuts anyway so I'm sure he don't give a rip.

This is just a hunch....a feeling.....I'm in another country and the thought just came to me. Perhaps I've been on ATS to long...

[edit on 5-8-2008 by merky]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
In the morning on 8/8/08 I predict the sun will shine. Followed by a period of darkness. The next day will precede a period of lightness. Anon.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by merky

If a small Nuke went off in any city, more so in the East coast. What would happen.......
Instant martial law, a nation in fear and mass confusion, Election canceled, he stays in power, gas prices through the roof, he calls for an attack on Iran
Hell, anything could happen.

I have no idea how someone could pull this kind of thing off but then who would have thought the towers would fall.
I still have a problem with that and how the cowards could do that.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i guess this could be related to aliens and UFOs if a mass UFO landing (either real or false flag) occured in china during the opening ceremonies. the olympics would be perfect for aliens to land and disclose themselves - especially with all the new futuristic alien looking buildings that china has built for the olympics.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If something major happend in the US and at the Olympics, (and cern) all simultaneously that would REALLY send the world into endtimes scenario. With Bush and congress gone Cheney becomes president. Meanwhile the middle east and china are starting nuclear wars over "terrorist attacks". Europe has no idea what is going on because cern blew out all communications?

I am just speculating, but that would really suck if thats whats planned for the 8th.

new topics

top topics

join