It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book says White House Ordered Forgery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Book says White House Ordered Forgery

www.politico.com

“The White House had concocted a fake letter from Habbush to Saddam, backdated to July 1, 2001,” Suskind writes. “It said that 9/11 ringleader Mohammad Atta had actually trained for his mission in Iraq – thus showing, finally, that there was an operational link between Saddam and al Qaeda, something the Vice President’s Office had been pressing CIA to prove since 9/11 as a justification to invade Iraq. There is no link.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I wonder if there is ever going to be any accountability for all of the mendacity and a malfeascence that alllowed for the run-up to this disasterous war.

www.politico.com

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Well, Bush has created quite a few enemies around the world, so he likely won't be leaving the US.

That being said, after his term is up, he's got the rest of his life to avoid fellow Americans. I'm sure someone will end up being nuts enough to make an attempt on his life.

He's going to be living paranoid of Americans for the rest of his life.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I think a lot of people thought that when Regan left office -- that he would be a pariah -- and look what happened there....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wasn't it announced shortly after Reagan left office that he had altzheimers, which he had already been showing signs of in his last years in the white house? There was the incident of Nancy finishing his sentence when he hesitated once, and that was caught on tape and then the press actually talked about it a lot.

So I think that is why he got sympathy and of course all of the republican's like to recall those days. Of course they don't though, if they were one of the homeless on the streets in those days. If you recall there were whole families living on the streets, due to trickle down economics.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by goose]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
Wasn't it announced shortly after Reagan left office that he had altzheimers, which he had already been showing signs of in his last years in the white house? There was the incident of Nancy finishing his sentence when he hesitated once, and that was caught on tape and then the press actually talked about it a lot.

So I think that is why he got sympathy and of course all of the republican's like to recall those days. Of course they don't though, if they were one of the homeless on the streets in those days. If you recall there were whole families living on the streets, due to trickle down economics.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by goose]

I thought trickle down economics had something to do with the urine tests the Reagans supported?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt

I wonder if there is ever going to be any accountability for all of the mendacity and a malfeascence that alllowed for the run-up to this disasterous war.

www.politico.com

Good one. Tis too late. Americans are asleep. By the time any of us will be pissed enough to do anything about it, much of the population will be put in death camps. God bless America....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Well, Bush has created quite a few enemies around the world, so he likely won't be leaving the US.

Um, actually he'll be headed for South America to hang with the rest of the Nazis...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I heard - in about 2003 -- that Cheney and/or Rumsfeld had purchased large land tracts in New Zealand. Does anyone know if there is substance to this?

I am generally pretty good at diggin data out of the WWW, but as there are so many hits with the names I am coming up with nothing right now,

SHOUT OUT TO KIWI ATS'sers -- any local news sites you can search that may have fewer hits and can help confirm or deny this?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well I don't know if this applies, but Jenna supposedly went to Paraguay and while down there she got the famous pic took of her drunk and passed out, (that's why I remember it) of course it was in a tabloid, the photo editor of that paper was the first guy to die from the anthrax attack letters.

According to what I can find Bush owns 98, 840 acres in paraguay. See second and third link listed. I don't know if Cheney and Rumsfeld bought land out of the country too.

killtown.911review.org...
Is it just a coincidence that the first anthrax victim was a photo editor at American Media, Inc., who owns the National Enquire, and published a photo of Bush's daughter Jenna shown drunk with a cigarette in her hand falling on top of another girl?

I don't know if this article mentions it, but apparently Jenna took a trip for UNICEF.

www.scoop.co.nz...

rickwrites.blogspot.com...

[edit on 6-8-2008 by goose]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Too bad the media didn't take notice of that fact that the Bush Admin eventually stopped playing this ridiculous charade and admitted the jig was up in 2006:

Bush, 2006:

"First, just if I might correct a misperception, I don’t think we ever said — at least I know I didn’t say that there was a direct connection between September the 11th and Saddam Hussein."

9/11 Commission, 2006:

"9/11 Commission concluded that "to date we have seen no evidence that these or the earlier contacts ever developed into a collaborative operational relationship. Nor have we seen evidence indicating that Iraq cooperated with al Qaeda in developing or carrying out any attacks against the United States."

CIA, 2006:

"We did not have "credible intelligence reporting" of operational collaboration between Iraq and al-Qaeda."

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course it was forged.

The entire Iraq War was based on forged evidence.

Saddam and Osama? You couldn't find a worse couple to begin with.
Saddam was not in the least bit conservative, he never embraced Islam because it meant a lack of control over his people.

Hence why the religious tensions in Iraq were kept frozen during his reign, due to his brutal methods of repressing ethnic uprisings and rebellion.
He killed Sunnis, Shiites and Christians in Iraq, it didn't matter, organised religion took away from his "cult of personality" in which Saddam was god and everyone had to obey him.

Osama on the other hand was a devout and fervent Wahhabi since day one and never looked back.
Hence why he left Saudi Arabia, he couldn't stand living in his homeland while it's "corrupt" government supported and befriended non-Muslims.

Nor could he stand Arab countries were religion didn't count, which is why he moved to Afghanistan to feel right at home with the hardline, Taliban extremists.

I think Osama himself put it best:

Bin Laden told his biographer that "the land of the Arab world, the land is like a mother, and Saddam Hussein is #ing his mother."

www.peterbergen.com...

The two were the most odd couple you could find, for anyone to suggest they cooperated on any level is seriously deluding themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

I am sure Dubai has a very nice condo for him and Saudi Arabia will build a castle for him also.

He probably get the hell of the US and enjoy his amazed wealth thanks to the bood of American people.

Who say he has to see any American citizen's face after he leaves office.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by marg6043]

new topics

top topics

join