It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is today's Anthrax farse the key to unravel corruption?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Could it be this Anthrax case that makes the bow break? Could this be today's Watergate? Will we watch the cradle fall?

I don't know, but you have to agree, this seems to be taking on steam by the minute. Personally, I think it has something to do with the fact that Anthrax was delivered to Media agencies...

Is it time for some payback? Has the FBI screwed up the works for General Bush?

What do you think...

Some recent articles that could lead the way.

"Whole Load Of Crap"-Larisa Alexandrovna Has Low Down On "Therapist" To The Anthrax Suspect
www.democraticunderground.com...

Mounting questions over US anthrax probe and scientist’s alleged suicide
www.wsws.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
after reading the information, it sounds like the therepist got into some trouble and the feds told her if she played ball, they would make things better for her. Now she has "over played her part" and she sounds like a crazy person. It will be interesting to see if she has a breakdown and commits suicide in the next week or so. I don't want to see anyone hurt, but that does seem like the logical progression of things.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

I wish I had your optimism. I think this will be used to help solidify the corruption. Once the initial dust up goes away, everyone will forget about the anthrax case. When people bring it up a few years from now, they will be pointed to the "resolution" to the case and it will be over.

Many people are smelling the stink of this story, but I just don't think there will be anywhere near enough evidence to unravel anything.

I hope you are right though.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You know, you have a good point. These days people are "killing themselves" as soon as the story begins to unravel. Too bad we can't just affix a "Hoax" sign on their chest an let them drift off back into obscurity.

Let's see if she survives the Summer.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

It's hard to stay optimistic, but I need to believe that my sons will have a good life ahead. That is this father's illusion.

You know, I'd love the see mass media turn on it's masters for once. This scenario has that feeling.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Tying-up a very big loose-end that is woven into the official explanation of 9/11.

The Cover-Up and Damage Control continues...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was about to post on this subject - this is the article i just saw:

www.nydailynews.com...

If you ask me the scientist that recently committed suicide did so to protect certain secrets, not because he was afraid of persecution.

I think this pretty much solidifies that the US gov't was looking for a reason to go to war.

new topics

top topics

join