It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do aliens really matter?,us or them?.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Its clear to me after some thought that the so called aliens,ufos etc are up to something,they bombard our skies with flashy colours,shiny light shows and holographic techological spectaculars purely designed to capture our attention.

its seems that such events are on the rise,it seems nowone really knows the nature of thier behaviour,but its obvious they are manipulating us,controling us with mind games,

i predict its only going to get worse.so what do we do?,do we fall for it?,no way!.we just ignore them,whatever they throw at us we just turn a blind eye and get on with our lives.

dont give the bogey man his audiance!!!

ignore thier mind games,they think were animals incapable of figuring out what thier up to,well i for one am intent on not being controlled,WHATEVER HAPPENS JUST IGNORE THEM and thier little games,whay are lights so important?!.

we humans are vastly underestimated,we are capable of true greatness,just think,look at thier behaviour,the misinformation tactics across the globe.dont fall for it its all to control you!.

what we really must do is look at ourselves,our own behaviour,thats what really matters,why are we still fighting eachother?,plundring the natural kingdom that created us?,ITS US that really matters not some flashy light displays in the sky!.

be clever,be wise and help your fellow man so we can out evolve them and start messing with thier minds in thier own homeworlds!!!!,i always liked the taste of crocs!

zeta reticuli here we come!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Most of what you say/imagine is happening is pure conjecture - your view of things. How is anyone to take affirmative action on that unless you show some prima facie case proving as much?

In regards to the question you pose in the title of your thread;

Do Aliens really matter? Us or them?

Yeah I guess they do matter, just like we do. Everything was created to be equal in the universe. The only thing that separates one from another is ego (i.e superiority complexes), ignorance and arrogance.

Us or Them? Well hopefully we can all learn to get along!

My 2 Cents Worth!

IRM

[edit on 5/8/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

oh of course,thats right,pure conjecture.how very defensive of you.

i believe beings more "evolved" than us would be smart enough to leave no evidence behind.

we wernt all created equal,espescially those who wernt created in the first place such as biological beings.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Defensive? No - Logical and correct! Obviously that escapes you? However all you've given is more anecdotal conjecture based on nothing but thin air. And remember, just because you 'believe' something doesn't make it so. All you can do is guess and hope for the best but as far as evidence to back up your statement, you have nothing beyond faith!

Prove me wrong!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

shiny light shows and holographic techological spectaculars purely designed to capture our attention.

How are you so sure these things are holograms? Have you read about landing trace events?

Physical Trace Events

How do holograms leave depressions in the soil?

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well... if we followed some conspiracy theoriest mankind if in a cycle or extinction - we in the end finish outselves (I hope that's not true, but...). Taking that into consideration would it not be possible for a civilization socially more advanced to be thinking of others?

Or course that depends... when you are walking down a street and you notice a an ant, just under your footstep, what do you do? To save it you would have to slide sideways. It does require energy and in the short term does not serve you.

So... do the aliens have similar problems? And most importantly... what would the majority of people do in just a "meaningless" situation?

And furthermore, can people be so single-minded, not killing the single ant. Well... considering there have been whole countries in the times on inquisition that didn't burn a single witch nor convert a single jew... I'd say yes.

I do support the idea that they can not be evil minded.

But, to answer you question, people need to come togegher nonetheless. We have meaningless wars, meaningless conflicts. But how do we get people together where most of thier lives is spent earning money for living?

I say if we see a huge spaceship in the skies at least the talking will begin.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

to know the alien,one must think like an alien!,whats easier- flying big heavy ships everywhere or using things that look like big shiny ships?.

take the lights we often see,i for one believe they are nothing but plasma, remotly controlled and totaly uninhabited by any aliens.

sure there probably may be actual "ufos" spinning about everywhere,landing, having a right old ball chasing down wwII fighter planes,buts whats the purpose of all this?,i see nothing but mind games.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

to know the alien,one must think like an alien!,whats easier- flying big heavy ships everywhere or using things that look like big shiny ships?.

And how do you know what an alien thinks like? So flying a heavy ship around is more difficult than a "light show." That makes sense to me. But that is me thinking like a human. Wouldn't you say?

I think my original question is still legit..

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Scramjet76]

new topics

top topics

join