It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man On Mars = New Video I Seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
pretty cool.
seems to have eyes.

www.youtube.com...

dont know if this has been doctored or not.

kinda kool

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I've looked at this picture closely and it does in fact resemble some sort of being. I think the picture was captured as he was jumping off the rock. His hands in the air for balance, the other arm cannot be seen, but maybe it is grabbing the ground under him so he can push himself off the rock. And the way his leg is bent up and the other down all makes me believe this. Hes kinda turning/jumping off the side of the rock.

Just my opinion though.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
To further elaborate on what I mean, I'm going to use a screenshot from a youtube video of a girl climbing down a rock. This is pretty much the EXACT pose the figure in the picture is in.

(The red dot indicates where the picture would have been taken from to get the exact angle as the figure on mars)

[edit on 5-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I full on believe in other beings, other world and ufos...

But I think this is a case of seeing what one wants to see.

Looks like the famous still of bigfoot.

I mean what does this fellow eat or do ... If it was a creature it was probably contemplating suicide due to advanced boredom!

Sorry

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I believe that it has been determined that the shape is only about four inches tall. And the appearent eyes the youtube video show looks like it is just a pixilization effect. If you look at the last image in the video you clearly see the same line of pixilization running through the whole picture. Don't get me wrong I would love for this one to be true as it is so uncanny but I think this one may just be coincedence.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It has been discussed many times, it's one of the most popular so called "anomalies": the first time it was discussed HERE.

Here you can find the original image:
Spirit's West Valley Panorama (False Color)
Mars Exploration Rover Spirit took it between the rover's 1,366th and 1.369 Martian days, or SOLs, on September 5, 2007.

And here you can find all the panoramic camera raw images taken during those SOLs:
Panoramic Camera :: Sol 1366 (62 images)

Panoramic Camera :: Sol 1367 (60 images)

Panoramic Camera :: Sol 1368 (64 images)

Panoramic Camera :: Sol 1369 (28 images)

In my opinion, this was a very interesting find, and as said, one of the most popular: it was published worldwide by many media: needless to say, the general consensus is that it's a rock, but who really knows ...

Thanks for sharing

Ed.:

Originally posted by 1Veritas
I believe that it has been determined that the shape is only about four inches tall.

Hi, 1Veritas: in this article, Emily Lakdawalla, using AlgorimancerPG Photogrammetry , assessed that "can be no more than about 6 centimeters tall" (6 centimeters = 2.362 inches).

[edit on 5/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by shauny
pretty cool.
seems to have eyes.

www.youtube.com...

Here is a screencap of that segment of the video in case anyone is having difficulty viewing it or want a closer inspection.

Honestly I have always assumed it was rock and shadow.

Those could just be image artifacts and not eyes.
I am open to the possibility of this being something of value but I need more to go on.

Nice find Shauney, and thanks.

new topics

top topics

join