It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bombs went off in Pentagon BEFORE plane hit"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
From the loose change site:

"Barbara Honegger, M.S. is Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School (1995-present), the Navy’s graduate science, technology and national security affairs university. She says bombs went off at the Pentagon at 9:32 from inside. ok, wait a second, what was that?"

Has this been discussed before?

Z

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Assuming all of this "government did 911" stuff is true, the cover up would have had to been huge. It also would have had to been pulled off perfectly. So, assuming there was a bomb in the pentagon, someone would have had to pull the trigger. So, why would they do it so early? 5 minutes?

Seems a bit goofy for the biggest, most sophisticated cover up of all time to have a screw up like that. 5 minutes is a long time. Could you imagine the guy with the trigger to the bomb watching the airplane come in and thinking "ok... ok... now!.. oh, wait, crap..."

I just don't buy it. If this was done by the government it would have been perfect. A time difference of 5-15 minutes would be a super duper screw up.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You know whats funny,,, I was re watching zeitgeist before stumbling upon your thread...

Anyhow I remember a particular thing about 9/11 that I cannot find anywhere.
That morning I remember listening to Rumsfeld being interviewed live when the "plane" hit the pentagon...

In fact my mom recalls the same thing???

I know I "witnessed" this however I cannot find proof anywhere.
I have searched and searched.

If fact I remember him saying something about the building shaking, a bomb going off , very calm I might add. Also being in the E ring...??? He also speculated that is was on the other side on the building and that he was safe.

I feel like I am nuts.... I don't remember what network.

I am not sure if it matters, but why would this have disappeared from all records and accounts?

bellow is from a truther time line. Does anyone recall that same thing as me?

www.historycommons.org.../11=donaldrumsfeld

9:37 a.m. September 11, 2001: Rumsfeld Feels Pentagon Shake When It Is Hit, Allegedly Thinks Bomb Has Gone Off

According to most accounts, at the time the Pentagon is hit, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is in his office on the third floor of the Pentagon’s outer E Ring, receiving his daily intelligence briefing. [New York Times, 9/12/2001; Woodward, 2002, pp. 24; 9/11 Commission, 3/23/2004; Clarke, 2006, pp. 221; Cockburn, 2007, pp. 1; Goldberg et al., 2007, pp. 130; Vogel, 2007, pp. 438-439] As he later recalls, “the building shook and the tables jumped.” [Goldberg et al., 2007, pp. 130] Although he has been informed of the two aircraft hitting the World Trade Center (see Shortly After 8:46 a.m. September 11, 2001 and (After 9:03 a.m.) September 11, 2001), he supposedly does not initially suspect a plane has hit the Pentagon, thinking instead that a bomb has gone off. [ABC News, 9/16/2001; MSNBC, 9/30/2001; Washington Post, 1/9/2002] In his nearby office, Rumsfeld’s senior military assistant Vice Admiral Edmund Giambastiani Jr. also hears the explosion, and walks through his doorway toward Rumsfeld’s office. As the two meet, Rumsfeld asks Giambastiani, “What the hell’s happening?” [American Forces Press Service, 9/8/2006; Goldberg et al., 2007, pp. 130] Rumsfeld then looks out his window but, he later recalls, sees “nothing here.” [Parade Magazine, 10/12/2001; Washington Post, 1/9/2002] He goes into the hallway and, accompanied by his security guards, hurries toward the crash site (see 9:38 a.m. September 11, 2001). [Goldberg et al., 2007, pp. 130] However, counterterrorism “tsar” Richard Clarke will later contradict these accounts. Clarke indicates that Rumsfeld has been participating in the video teleconference conducted from the White House Situation Room since shortly after the second WTC crash (see (9:10 a.m.) September 11, 2001). He claims that Rumsfeld is still involved in this conference at the time the Pentagon is hit, and he tells his deputy, “I can still see Rumsfeld on the screen, so the whole building didn’t get hit.” [Clarke, 2004, pp. 2-3 and 7-8] If Clarke’s account were correct, this would presumably mean Rumsfeld is in the Pentagon’s Executive Support Center (ESC), which has secure video facilities, rather than in his office. [Washington Times, 2/23/2004] But according to other accounts, Rumsfeld does not go to the ESC until around 10:15 a.m., after he returns from the crash site (see (10:00 a.m.-10:30 a.m.) September 11, 2001). [Clarke, 2006, pp. 221; Cockburn, 2007, pp. 1-5]
Entity Tags: Edmund Giambastiani, Richard A. Clarke, Donald Rumsfeld
Timeline Tags: 9/11 Timeline
Category Tags: All Day of 9/11 Events, Richard Clarke, Donald Rumsfeld, Pentagon

[edit on 5-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There were many people in the Pentagon, I worked in Washington downtown and felt the blast wave or concussion and so did many others not far there was so much happening I could not recall when this was, my question is whether there would be any seismic data generated that would also have specific time if any or if there is nearby seismographs, since the WTC explosions do have some seismic data available, I would think the closer the placement the timestamp would be closer to the actual time of a large concussion or explosion near the Pentagon on 911.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by phinubian

They claim that the seismographs didn't show anything from the Pentagon impact. There was one released with activity but the time stamp was conveniently removed. LabTop has posted on it before.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkali

. A time difference of 5-15 minutes would be a super duper screw up.

It took them over 30 minutes to scrambles jet fighters. 10 minutes is the maximum allowable time. So ya, they did plan and execute 911. Wargames were the cover.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Apparently the clocks in the offices and victim's wristwatches stopped at 9:32 and the plane's impact time was fudged up to get an only 5 min. discrepancy between the events. IIRC, there is even one clock from the Pentagon in the Smithsonian showing that time.

It's been a good while since I'd seen this reported initially, and it isn't often discussed, so don't demand linkies.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Apparently the clocks in the offices and victim's wristwatches stopped at 9:32 and the plane's impact time was fudged up to get an only 5 min. discrepancy between the events. IIRC, there is even one clock from the Pentagon in the Smithsonian showing that time.

Wow clocks showing different time ! Now thats what I call evidence!
Looking around room, my computer shows 10:38, wrist watch 10:42,
clock on table 10:41 and the DVD is flashing 12:00 12:00 12:00
I take that as some omen.

So have 4 clocks within 10 feet each showing different time, So the Pentagon clocks are few minutes slow... Someone synchromized the
clocks in area to same time which was slow BFD!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Great post GREAT video!

Well maybe this explaines the tiny little hole that was made in front of the Pentagon.

You all know, where this massive airplane came crashing through the building.

I really believe this woman is credible and has a good back ground.
She has made it very clear that she is only searching for the truth.

I do not believe there are that many people involved in the cover up as the DEBUNKERS are saying, this is a way to derail this subject!

Who is saying hundred of people pulled off 911, none of you have any proof
of how many people are involved.

I could say it is "possible" a team of Demolition expert and I mean just a hand full were hired by the Bush Administration to do the job.

More proof 911 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I saw some pics of those clocks and they're electric types (probably based on synchronous motors driven by the mains supply). The shock knocked them off the wall disconnecting the supply which stopped them but they were then subjected to the impact on the floor which could move the hands which are simply pressed onto the concentric driving shafts. I don't believe the indicated times are a sure sign of anything for those reasons as it's more a symptom of which part of the clock hit the floor first.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just a minor point but you would think in one of the most important strategic military buildings in the US they would of at least taken the trouble to have their clocks synced.

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
well now, I'm aware of a lady that worked in the penegon on that morning she was told to keep her child with her (she usually, drops her child off at day care inside the pentagon. this morning she was told that she could take her child to work with her... so she did... let me find the video...
she thinks her computer set off the explosion since it went boom as she cut on her computer. coincidence probably...

video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Wow clocks showing different time ! Now thats what I call evidence!
Looking around room, my computer shows 10:38, wrist watch 10:42,
clock on table 10:41 and the DVD is flashing 12:00 12:00 12:00
I take that as some omen.

So have 4 clocks within 10 feet each showing different time, So the Pentagon clocks are few minutes slow... Someone synchromized the
clocks in area to same time which was slow BFD!

you can also confirm this by watching any news archives live from the penatagon, they are timestamped and show smoke coming from the building before the plane allegedly hit. That way you dont have to rely on second hand heresay.

new topics

top topics

join