It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General Principles of Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

General Principles of Reality

Unification of Physics Theory FREE eBook
This collective theory is a possible candidate for a true theory of everything physical. It unities relativistic and quantum physics and describes space-time Distortion applications such as the cause and effect of gravity, charge and anti-gravity.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-8-2008 by MainframeII]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I believe the theories presented here are very significant and worth a read.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Could you provide a link? I'd be interested to read this.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Is this you second thread on this? I saw the other yest and downloaded your pdf, I m ust say, incredible. You seem to come to similar conclusions as myself, yet you show equations etc, physics, I can only offer my opinion, but for me that is enough. I am half way through your paper, I will continue reading and get back to you.

P.s you state that you don't agree with the bg bang theory, have you seen Hawking's new theory on it? Probably not right, but I feel he is getting closer.
Anyway, he states that all possibilities and eventualities were created on the initial burst of the singularity and in the next billionth of a nanosecond, all but our reality had 'disappeared' as ours has the most potential for life. I agree up until 'they all disappeared', I think they all settled into their own frequency, seemingly dying from our perspective.

EMM

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Please add comments and opinions to the existing thread on this topic found here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join