It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio UFO "In Progress"- No Pictures.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There are no photographs.

** Insert a cacophony of derision.

Yes, many of you predicted this final outcome. It sucks really, really sucks.

I don't know how to get a closed thread re-opened, but I feel I should wrap this up.

This is really disappointing to me on numerous levels and this is last time I will report on an event "in Progress" on ATS.

*I am still seeking corroboration. I will interview the two other people that were with my brother as soon as I can.

I'm also going to get my brother to join ATS.

All I can say is, I will answer any questions as fast as I can, and as well as I can.

All I have to share are the text communications I received from my brother today.

Mon. Aug.4, 3:11 pm.
-"The girl deleted my pics becuz she 'didn't know what they were.' I'm sorry for being pissed and I'm sorry i couldn't get pics..."

Yes. I am embarrassed. But it gets worse.

Mon. Aug.4, 3:22 pm.
-"F@*k that i did everything i could and i told you that would happen cuz they think its funny to f@%k with me and now your pissed at me, what crap."

What can I say? This is the truth. Take it or leave it. Like I said I won't do this again on ATS. I apologize. To those of you that know this isn't BS, thanks.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
What a crock of crap. He was so excited he had to call you and let you know what he was seeing, spend a lot of energy to get what he thinks could be the most important pictures of his life, and he didn't bother telling her about it?

And Im sure she just happened to find the camera just after he took the pictures and decided to erase pictures off it for no reason simply because ....... well, for no reason really.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Tiloke]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
No idea what any of this pompous tomfoolery is all about but I'll take a backseat to the inevitable drama that's sure to unfold, with my popcorn of course.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiloke

Chill dude, the fact is, the masses of people on Earth do not believe in UFOs let alone EBE/ET, and they don't usually carry high quality digital zoom cameras with them.

Thanks for trying OP, even more reason for you and your bro to keep the camera in easy reach.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by djerwulfe

All I can say is things happen,
Don't beat yourself down, and keep going along,
The world will still revolve around the sun.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Well, my brother has registered here and will tell the story shortly.

Thanks for looking. I have no defense here.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Don't feel bad. Anyone can make mistakes, and this wasn't your fault.
It's not like you started World War III or something.

top topics

join