It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Prices and Acclimation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I have spent some time looking at various articles on the net about the government's attempt to "acclimate" the people of the United States to aliens and UFOs prior to a “full” disclosure about the topic. Obviously, the government has many reasons to withhold information regarding aliens and UFOs (the two most important being money and power); but as I understand it, whistle-blowers have stated that the government also cites the mass hysteria caused by the War of the Worlds radio broadcast of 1938 to remain cautious about the alien and UFO information released to the public. As a result, there is a concept (“acclimation”), which theorizes that the government has spent approximately the past 10 years slowly “acclimating” the people of the United States to the facts about aliens and UFOs; so when they (the government) are finally ready to fully disclose (or at least semi-fully disclose) what they know about aliens and UFOs, the reaction from the general public would be more “level-headed.” As I understand it, the government has done this by allowing the gradual release of alien/UFO information to public, through various media outlets (i.e. newspaper articles, television news reports, TV documentaries, etc.); thus, slowly familiarizing the people of the United States to the concepts and ideas of UFOs and aliens (i.e. if one day, the President were to walk a grey out on to the podium during a national press conference, nobody is going to be surprised to see what the grey looks like).

Here is my conversation piece. I was watching a political news show, which was addressing Obama’s response to McCain’s claims that offshore drilling will alleviate the rising cost of fuel crisis that we are currently experiencing. The news show reported that Obama’s rebuttal to McCain’s plan pointed out that offshore drilling was not the solution to the rising cost of fuel; but rather, the solution was to find ALTERNATIVE SOURCES OF ENERGY. As soon as I heard this, I could not help but think of the many internet articles, which I have read, on the reverse engineering of captured crashed alien spacecraft. Many of theses articles have stated that the United States has been able to make the vast majority of its technological advancements through the technological concepts learned from the reverse engineering of captured crashed alien spacecraft. Furthermore, many articles have stated that the United States has been able to learn about and develop ALTERNATE FORMS OF ENERGY through the reverse engineering of crashed alien spacecraft. This is a point strongly stated in many internet articles related to Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project.

Assuming this is true, it has been speculated that one of the many reasons that the government has not come fourth with any information regarding alternate forms of energy is because they have been paid off by the oil companies. Let’s, for arguments sake, say that Obama becomes President; and during his term as President, he follows through on his campaign promise of introducing alternative forms of energy; thus allowing for a more cost efficient way for us Americans to live our lives. Furthermore, let’s assume that not only does Obama introduce alternative forms of energy, but he also discloses that the alternative forms of energy, which we would now be using, was developed via alien technology. Would this not be “acclimation” in its greatest sense? How could we not automatically welcome and accept an extraterrestrial race of beings, which have single handedly lowered the price of gas; or better yet, have introduced to us cheaper means or cheaper fuels for us to drive our cars on and for us to live our lives with?

I understand that there are many conspiracy theorists involved with this topic. Believe me. I am not trying to be another; but rather, the goal of this post is to simply present a hypothesis with the intent of stimulating conversation.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

which theorizes that the government has spent approximately the past 10 years slowly “acclimating” the people of the United States to the facts about aliens and UFOs

thus allowing for a more cost efficient way for us Americans to live our lives.

Surely before anyone can accept that there is life else where in our galaxy it would help if they acknowledged that there was life outside the borders of the USA.

join