It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone noticed this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have noticed in the last week more Nazi material on the TV and here on ATS. I am wondering if anyone else is seeing it too. Things happen when stuff lines up, is this a conditioning for future events?

just a little paranoid when everyday I see the same thing

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Could you be more specific? Are you just speaking about tv programs about the Nazi's? Are you referring to posts made here on ATS. I started a topic in the secret socities forum I guess a couple weeks ago about the SS. Just curious or do you think you have seen seen more sinister signs the rest of us might have missed?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I've noticed about 3 different blurbs about nazi related material on the History channel but that's it. Nothing new here on ATS though but i only check here once in the morning and once at night so i could miss something.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No. Not on ATS.

I'll give it a try and do a Google.

Most want to text about NASA astronauts talk about Aliens.

The Illuminati movie idol was Hitler, is it more movies of him.

Edgar Mitchell UFO interview "Aliens are real" Kerrang 2008
www.youtube.com...

Does he lie for NASA that he walked on the Moon and now lies
about seeing UFOs.

Well, anyway back to good old rehash of WWII:

Nazi nuclear projects, Lafferenz subs and type XXI u-boat:
msu.everything2.com...

Type 21 sub: "direct inspiration for the US Navy's nuclear submarines"
Type 21 page:
msu.everything2.com...

Read carefully at the bottom:

Corroboration of this is that Hitler ordered the execution of all scientists on the V-2 project and the Heereswaffenamt project, yet the person ordered to do so, SS Lt Gen Dr Hans Kammler in effect secretly smuggled the scientists south to Bavaria for the ALSOS mission to "capture" them.

The Intel communities were already working on Operation Paperclip.
There was cooperation.
He just about confirms it, yet he discounts the Nazi atomic bomb.
Where do to think A bomb plans came from.
Skirting the goodies is normal.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
it was the secret history of nazi america or something like that on the history channle. It was mostly last week that I was seeing all the stuff im not realy taking it all as sinister or anything just mabey a preparation for something who knows, was just wandering if it was just me or not.

thanks

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

The Intel communities were already working on Operation Paperclip. There was cooperation. He just about confirms it, yet he discounts the Nazi atomic bomb. Where do to think A bomb plans came from. Skirting the goodies is normal.

At the war's end all captured senior German generals were taken by the British to CSDIC Camp 11. Accommodations at the camp were bugged to eavesdrop conversations for intelligence.

A British report of conversations between a general behind the V-2 rocket Gen Walter Dornberger and General Bassenge disclosed that Dornberger and Werner von Braun went to Lisbon in October 1944 to negotiate the secret surrender of Nazi scientists. At the time, Kammler was Dornberger's boss and thus the trip could not have been without sanction by the SS.

These scientists were not merely "skirting the goodies"

In March 1945 after Hitler ordered the execution of 450 Peenemunde rocket scientists and engineers, a special train was requisitioned to transfer them and their secret drawings south to Bavaria.

It took an immensely powerful person to requisition a train so late in the war and to defy Hitler's orders.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by sy.gunson]

top topics

join