It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
We have confirmation of CONTACT!!

2nd hand report. My friend lives maybe a mile and half away from me. He says he walked outside to light a cig and heard some voices across the wooden fence in my grandparents back yard. He thought it sounded like spanish but wasn't sure so he looked through the crack in the fence and saw 2 people about 9 feet tall that were really skinny wearing skin tight clothes. He then says it scared the living hell out of him and he backed up and noticed a glimmer of light and then he looked up and says he saw a beam of light shoot down about as big as a 2-liter bottle. He then looked up to see where the light was coming from and he saw a saucer shaped UFO. He says red lights rotating around it, but coulldn't see the color of the craft itself. Then after he looked at the UFO it shot off into the air.

I am seriously jealous as hell about this. He swears on his life, god, the bible, everything that he saw it.

I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this

[edit on 5-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Alright Recount I walked outside for a cig and after about thirty seconds or so i heard soone talking in my neighbors yard Matrixes grandparents. i looked through the crack in the fence and saw two things standing there about 9 or so feet tall. then out the corner of my eye i saw a flash looked up and then a beam straight down then straight back up. So I looked straight back up to see where it came from and saw in the sky a disc type craft with lights on the bottom very bright lights.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Is this guy your friend? Or a fraud...

Originally posted by Phobia 07
OK i am the Friend Matrixballer is talking about i saw them and the craft and literally almost # my pants

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
He's my friend. No doubt about that. I can tell by his horrible grammar

But I will say this though. I cannot 100% truly believe him.

If THAT happened to me, I would have went berserk. Telling everyone I knew, telling my parents, waking family members up, calling friends, posting furiously online.

He didn't say anything to his parents, nor did he walk over to check out the area where they were standing because he was afraid he might wake up my grandma. He just AIM'd me so I called him and got the info.

Later, after I posted the 2nd hand encounter, I told him to sign up on here and post. He agrees. So while he is figuring out how to register he's still really calm about it, not freaking out.

While I'm on the phone I tell him "I seriously hate you right now..I'm soooo jealous." He asks "Haha..Why?"

And I'm just like ".......Because you just saw 2 aliens and a space ship shoot down a beam" He says "Oh it freaked me out..my heart is beating faster than it ever has"

So then while still on the phone I hear a game going so I immediately ask "Why are you playing a game...I told you to register on ATS!" He says "I already did!" I said "Then post on there!" His response "I dont know what to say"

So that's all I can say.

One other piece of info left out that I didn't include....he was high at the time of this happening, but IMO, that shouldn't take away any credibility (I know I don't hallucinate when I smoke, and I have smoked some of this and it is really not even all that potent. Just enough for a slight headchange..lol.

But idk...His completely chill attitude towards everything makes me think it was all a huge joke. I'm not sure. I'll keep trying to get to the bottom of this.

As of right now, I do NOT believe him (sorry bud
)

[edit on 5-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Sigh... The only reason I reply and post on this site is to find out if people are really seriously believing what that say. Other than the fantastic non-probablility that YOU will encounter a being from another WORLD, this has got to be the weirdest web site on the net...

-First of all "you promise" an Alien will do you no harm, who are you? You sound just as self-righteous as those people that get the "Holy Ghost" and chant and babble...
-Second of all, I would not stay near or even remotely approach ANYTHING that came out of the sky! Especially if it was climbing out of a craft of some sort, and looked bizzare...

-I won't even get into all the reasons why I would not give a second thought to calling the FBI, NSA, CIA, MI6, ATF, CDC or whatever is available to report something like that... Just think about it for a bit...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MatrixBaller04
He's my friend. No doubt about that. I can tell by his horrible grammar

As of right now, I do NOT believe him (sorry bud
)

Well, I guess I'll have to trust your judgment, he is your friend and you know him better.

Too bad, it sounded good though...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phobia 07

Don't Do Drugs. You will see little green men, but they will actually be your parents, or people you know, and you might harm them...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Ok, so 2 shooting stars one big meteor burned up, i saw it and every kind of plane imaginable! oh yea I live near an airport, is this an advantage or disadvantage? I even listened to some space music , trance and then some relaxing. But, nothing happened. Hope you all had some luck. Good Night.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Here's the AIM convo we had since the beginning:

Fly: dude i jus tsaw a fu***** ufo i lit a cig like 2 and half mins ago and in ur
Fly: grans i heard a noise and it freaked me out so i looked through crack and saw two things stand there yea th
Fly: things were there not people. i looked up and saw a bright light in the sky flash down real quick and it was a small beam no bigger than as round as a two liter.
Fly: then i looked way up and saw a blue and red disc take off
p8ntballa: liar
Fly: FU**
p8ntballa: Are you serious?
(This is when I called him)

(After stargazing for a few minutes)
p8ntballa: yo
Fly: yooo
p8ntballa: they want you to retell your experience on ats
p8ntballa: do eet
p8ntballa: nao
Fly: y they already heard it
p8ntballa: they want it from you
p8ntballa: your words
p8ntballa: To be honest, I'm still not sure if I believe you
p8ntballa: now if you had said you just saw a ufo...maybe, but 2 people, a beam, and a ufo
p8ntballa: You going to tell it again in your words?
Fly: i just did'
p8ntballa: k
p8ntballa: Are you lying?
Fly: Why dont you believe me
p8ntballa: youre just too calm about it
p8ntballa: i would be flipping sh** but your just like "meh"
Fly: im excited as i can be
p8ntballa: you dont act like it
p8ntballa: at all
p8ntballa: your voice
p8ntballa: the way you were talking
p8ntballa: nothing
p8ntballa: plus you were PLAYING A GAME RIGHT AFTER IT HAPPENED
Fly: think y im like that
p8ntballa: dude if I was high I woulda been worse
p8ntballa: I would have been flipping sh**
p8ntballa: I hate to say it but I just cant believe you man..sorry
Fly: Dude i have with the paranormal so i more used to the freaky and unusual
p8ntballa: yea ghosts!
p8ntballa: not CREATURES NOT FROM THIS PLANET
Fly: But its still something not of this world
p8ntballa: ghosts?
p8ntballa: yea they are
p8ntballa: ghosts are like past memories
p8ntballa: just images
p8ntballa: these were inteligent beings
p8ntballa: a spacecraft
p8ntballa: a beam that DEFIED GRAVITY
p8ntballa: and your just so nonchalant about it
Fly: i aint argueing with you... i know what i saw and u can kiss my a** if u dont believe i dont have to prove it to you
p8ntballa: Like I said, I dont know I wasnt there
p8ntballa: All I can take into account is your attitude towards it and how you reacted, which IMO was not a normal reaction a person would have to seeing ET's

You tell me.....

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Ok I was out for a hour here in Northern California and only saw a couple of shooting stars and a plane. Oh well I have to give credit to the OP I havent star gazed in a while and it sure was nice.

Funny thing though is when I first went outside my motion censor light turned on so I was blocking the light with my arm and right as I sent out my intent in my head of "Im ready to see you" a damn moth flew into my face and scared the bajeezas out of me I almost fell out of my chair. I wish someone would of caught that on tape I would of at least made 10k on Americas funniest home videos hahaha..

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm concentrating too..... wishing everyone into the corn field.

I 'm waiting but nothing seems to be happening. No grey, whites, blacks, purples, greens or blues..... and no one has turned into a jack-in-the-box either or popped into the cornfield.....

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'm not one to blindly jump at these post. But I did see an object this morning I couldn't identify. A silver object over the pacific ocean. It stayed in one location for awhile then disapered. It was to far away to jump to any conclusions. It could have been a plane flying away from me. But it looked different then any other I have seen. I try to watch the sky as much as possible, I have only seen one other UFO a few months back. I havn't noticed anything out of the ordinary tonight.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
awwwww man, I wish I could help out tonight! I've only seen a UFO once, ever. I mean quite literally too, an Unidentified Flying Object. Extremely strange flight patterns and a constant shift in light. From reds to greens to whites to blues to yellows, all sorts of colors. Moved back and forth and side to side and up and down and diagonal. It was a pretty heavy air traffic night as well, must've been about 4 years ago now, maybe even 5 years ago, when I was still in high school.

Even if I didn't have to go to bed and wake up for in 3.5 hours it's very hard to see even a few stars in Orange County, CA (PLEASE no comments about that show, that thing was the bane of my existance for a few years). Light pollution is in abundance here. Lately cloud cover has been pretty common as well. Though I did manage to catch a shooting star tonight. I'll just pretend it was an alien zipping in and out real quick, just for fun and just for now.

Good luck everybody, hope we can finally get some photographic evidence after this week of dry abundance.

(I swear one of these days i'll start a thread, but I would like to have something TANGIBLE to offer first)

--Mr. J

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ATS is starting to turn into a joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I stayed up all night and saw nothing.

I want my 8 hours back!

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JOINTHERESISTANCE
ATS is starting to turn into a joke.

Already started. A long time ago..

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Well I'll put it this way it depends on who "THEY " are trust me know benevolence from malevolence...Don't get hurt over being a fool...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollbusters69
I will report you for smoking too much dope, obviously you have been on some kinda drug to make a post like that. Personally I dont believe in the spirits but ALIENS do exist. We cannot talk to them as we cannot talk to fish, which is all we are to them. Do you understand? I will send a message out of harm violence to the aliens. Do what you may.

Why is it that I get warnings and fined for assuming someone was drunk for wildly attacking a number of my posts a while back, yet this sort of thing gets nothing?

More and more I see people like this.

I get warnings and fined.... when Im being attacked.

yet this gets nothing. No "No road ahead" signs, no "Extreme T&C Violation" signs...

I know the mods are watching too...

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshedis
Well like I said before, he claims to have an implant, which gives him heightened mental abilities( long range communication with aliens)

But anyways, I'm going out there in a bit to check it out...
I'm doubting i'll see anything due to my location but whatever right

What? A techno prohpet yahweh?

The intent is a good thing - gets people looking. That I commend.

So wether or not the OP is disengenuous, is of no consequence. And honestly, threads like this do no harm at all, and really do get people thinking alike, on the same track, and coherent.

Thats a great thing !

It's just a shame that while all of you were out looking at the midnight sky, it's probly midday here !!

ahh well, stranger things have happened !

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think the UFO BOMB is a fantastic idea!

So what should the date be? You'll need time to spread the word and you could have more then one. Just like there were several money bombs.

How about 1 month from today. Also I've heard there is some significants to numerology should it be a date that is some how significant?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join