It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Nothing in S. California

just bunch of airplanes, helicopters.
Oh well... the night is still young!!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hey,

Well dnb, you would have an advantage considering your implant amplifying your thoughts....

However I'm not so lucky...
Yep I was out thinking "come aliens, arrive!"
Nothing... dnb any suggestions?

Oh yeah, im in a public place too!
Lots of houses nearby, Im at the park across the street from my house!
Out in the middle you don't see any lights it's great

Sincerely,
joshedis

[edit on 4-8-2008 by joshedis]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I hate to do it but I'm calling shenanigans on the OP...I really don't think he has seen anything yet. He said he has a laptop, wireless internet, and a webcam. Where's the pictures at?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I saw 5 satellites last night and at least 2 disks Friday night in a very remote place with a great view, as well as a few fast moving lights taking odd turns. This weekend has been wild, would be interesting if tonight was big. I'll keep an eye on the sky for a bit, any clue where this sudden notion of tonight being important came from?

Edit: Scratch that, night is complete overcast, not a star or light in the sky here (sw Florida).

[edit on 4-8-2008 by SkepticPerhaps]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

Ok....
Well obviously he does not have the pictures uploaded yet... before calling anyone a scammer wait till tommorow when this is over alright!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

Since you thought I was suspicously posting before, did you want to know that all is clear for the last 15mins? (Yes, I realize that THAT also seems suspicious.) I thought posting this would be humorous. (yet, true.)

~d

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm in as well!! Going to go outside and do some mediation. A bit cloudy here though.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'll say this:

Something is happening tonight alright!

The DX / SKIP on the amateur radio / cb bands is WILD tonight. I mean as wild as a solar flare event. No solar flare that I can tell. VERY strong signals from extremely exotic locations and its been going on all day since early morning till now, still strong!!!

Maybe the Chinese weather modifications efforts are responsible or maybe you are! Either way, I'm QSLing / DXing like *C R A Z Y*!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
IDK...I just feel as if we HAVE had a lot of hoaxers lately. But I mean this is different..He's telling everyone to go out and call to the ET's and get pictures.

Who the hell knows?

I'll try and keep an open mind about everything...I have even been watching the skies here lately too

But IMO, I HIGHLY doubt anything significant is going to happen tonight.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Well like I said before, he claims to have an implant, which gives him heightened mental abilities( long range communication with aliens)

But anyways, I'm going out there in a bit to check it out...
I'm doubting i'll see anything due to my location but whatever right

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I'll be happy to participate in your experiment. I've had close encounters of the third kind before, and it seems as if lately people are excperiencing an amazing number of ufo sightings. It's exciting, and makes me wonder if disclosure is finally imminent.

I believe that if you generate positive energy that you will attract positive energy, and the same theory applies to ET contact. I believe there are positive, service toward others ETs that want to help us evolve but cannot intervene without our permission. And I also think that we CAN communicate with them b/c most of their communication is through telepathy, an ability all humans possess as well. It is the truly the universal language, is it not? So I will sit on my front porch tonight and send out thoughts of love and to our celestial brothers and sisters in the skys and ask them to help us. If anything happens, I'll post it. Reagrdless, it sounds like a nice way to spend my evening.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Aliens don't want us to know they exist, or don't care. Otherwise they already would have made themselves known on a large scale.

A few people from ATS won't change their mind.

link   

Ok, here's the reples:

I'm a new member, and I'm searching through the help on how to post a vid, because I refuse to do it through you-tube. And I'll try to get them up, somehow, anyway.

And, call shenanigans if you want, but I'm not stopping.

The reason I thought tonight was significant is multi-faceted. There was multiple sightings over Ohio, last night. I have been COMPELLED to post on here for the first time, ever. I don't even believe in my "visions", normally. And, after making my "OP", someone "shut-off" my implant as a telepathic amplifier.

I know how crazy all of this sounds. I am not normally like this. My girlfriend thinks I'm absolutely NUTS, right now. Why would I risk losing or embarrassing the one I love most in this world for a thrill from a bunch of ATS geeks? Think what you will, but I am not giving up.

Now, the bats outside are swarming. I've seen several planes, a helicopter, and many beautifully twinkling stars as well. It's a still night, and nothing is particularly "off", yet. I'm just trying to keep things "open-minded" right now.

~d

link   

If I hear of anyone attempting to harm any of them to gain fame or profit, I will personally destroy you. Do not test me on this.

Really? Come ON, man. Lighten up.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
funny that this topic came up. my dog has been TERRIFIED of going outside in the past hour or so. its about 9:45 here in the PNW and ill go check out the skys for a while. doubt anything will come up, but who knows

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
anyone in dallas? can anyone confirm a bright object in the sky moving back and forth? ive been trying to get a decent pic of it or footage but its so dark that nothing is coming up (havent checked my footage on my comp, but I dont think I got anything good).

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

I'm in Dallas. Where should I look?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

I appreciate and encourage skepticism.

~d

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio

P.S.
If I hear of anyone attempting to harm any of them to gain fame or profit, I will personally destroy you. Do not test me on this.

To the OP: I'm curious about this last bit. What exactly did you mean you will 'destroy' anyone who harms an alien? I found that to be pretty amusing so I'd like to know what you meant by it?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

look to the south, i think

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join