It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get the message out, TONIGHT!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dnbaudio

You guys are so lucky that I have wireless internet, a webcam, and BIG CAHONES!

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by joshedis

Really? A space station? I mean it was wierd cause I pointed the binoculars to a blank spot in the sky and I saw 3 stars to the left and then a big blank open space and more to the right, and then I saw a flash, so I kept my binoculars where they were and after..I guess about a minute, it flashed a bright white again. It was perfectly round too.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can't look outside to the sky from where I'm stuck, but my camera's about a foot away. always is.

(just in case
)

On a barely-related note, do you think aliens like bracelets?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nothing so far out here in Northern California, clear sky tonight, it should be interesting.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I saw something tonight heading north-eastward out of western kentucky. It was a yellowish white light. It was similar to what I saw last night and heading in nearly the same direction. I couldn't get a picture of it because I couldn't find it on my digital camera's view finder. I'm going to have to invest in a better camera I reckon.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
this is probably a trick of the eyes and the result of me looking for something: but i'll tell ya anyway. i went outside and just hung out for a while. A very hazy weird feeling night, bugs/birds were being especially loud. So i'm checkin things out and see what I think is a star... except its moving. but not like a shooting star; very steady but it keeps changing directions. Then the star had more colors; blue green and red. I could very vaguely see a light round shape surrounding the star... but like I said, could be a trick of the eyes. All of the dogs in the neighborhood were freaking out as I observed this; especially my little yorkie who was outside with me. Then I got freaked out and came inside, haha. I just got a creepy feeling. I don't really want to be abducted sooo if that was anything relevant I don't want it to know I am interested!! I didn't take any pictures because it was extremely high up in the sky--- which brings me to my question... How high in the sky are UFO's usually? I don't understand how people can ever even get quality pictures, at night especially because I have a nice Kodak with 10x zoom and if I tried to zoom in at the sky at night it would just be black and blurry.

so, if i did happen to see something undeniably unidentifiable (haha, that was fun to say) what's the best way to capture it on film ?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

My light is back, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your cooperation. Please, Spread the word!

~dnb~

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnbaudio
reply to post by Hydroman

My light is back, and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your cooperation. Please, Spread the word!

~dnb~

Can you get pictures or video and upload it? Even if it is a mere speck it would still be nice.

Also, it is kinda wierd that you make a thread telling everyone to watch the skies and ask them to come, and then you immediately come back and say there is a ufo flying around.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok, I'm with you, will stay up as much as I can or wake up early on 8/5. My camera isn't all that, so can't promise visuals. Good luck everyone.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Should I score some doob? I will keep an eye out

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
South of Houston, nothing of notice.

We are expecting arrival of CAT 1 hurricane tommorow, maybe the storm will clear the air for arrival of ET?

If they arrive, Ill let you know.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
do I have to wear pants?

cloudy

no joy

[edit on 8/4/08 by emsed1]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Pants are optional. And one liners are not, So this is why im still typing mostlikely.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lots of air traffic, mostly from planes and the occasional ghetto bird buzzing around, annoying the hell out of the rest of us. I'll keep you posted if I see anything...

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Gateway]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey

Well, I was out there "calling aliens" and nothing, yet its possible I didnt stay out there long enough, or that I live in Canada Alberta...
I have never heard of UFO sightings out here...

Anyways... i'm going out later tonight to check it out again.

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I have a new light... stationary in the southern sky (northern-eastern nebraska). flashing blue, orange, and green.

~d

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm ex-air force and I'm VERY aware of what all sorts of aircraft look like in the night sky.

~d

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I tell you what, star gazing at night hoping to see ufo's at work has gotten the crap scared out of me a few times. I work at a hyrdoelectric dam so there are a lot of birds around. Every once in a while one will fly by really quick and when the light from the powerhouse hits it just right it will startle me. Tonight though I had two racoons get within 5 feet of me. That was kinda startling as well.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Hydroman]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

ok, well, excuse me for reporting my findings. I am a little excited, but I am not making this up, I assure you, I have no reason to.

~d

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The Navy fighter jets have been doing some pretty interesting flight patterns in the night sky here in virginia beach, VA tonight??? Kinda weird

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join