It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama - The one. New John McCain ad!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...://election.newsmax.com/mccain_theone.html

- This is good!

Some good highlights of the Obammessiah in action.

Rock n' Roll.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
great video! it is good to see mcdaddy finally taking off the gloves.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by Fathom]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Two great ads back to back! McCain is overtaking Lord Obama in the polls, and Liberals are freaking out about "Negative ads." Negative for who? Definately not for McCain!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Oh how sad...nothing new just old political rhetoric.....John McCain.

I believe in change and new blood.
Let's see what happens, huh?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is true, look for them to glean some virtual racism by McCain in the ad.

Either way, McCain is starting to call Obama on his BS. He can avoid townhall debates, but he can't avoid the ads - only cry foul.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
No I believe he is not telling the truth...for I am TH3ON3

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Must say pretty good ad. Don't think it's negative at all. creativity an A+. People complain about Mc's ads but something is working. We will see how it all fares when Obama brings out more ads.With all that money he has I bet we get one in 3D.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
ok just wait for mccain to be president, and then prices will keep going up. we'll be drilling but we'll all turn a cold shoulder to electric and hydrogen engines when we'll need the developments for the coming decades. and then you guys will be the last 20% praising mccain for his great work as president. don't trust a man who relies on his ad campain to gain votes, thats basically what bush did, he said a few key words and people clapped and looked on for more like little chimps, but look were we are now, right. mccain is basically a carbon copy of bush exept he can present himself well and speak better. i'll be happy to show up to a photo op for the guy and shout " BOO MOTHA*****" to give the poor guy a heart attack to prevent the oncoming bs that we'll all face if this guy gets into office. or better yet i'll bring one of my black friends dressed up all "gangsta" to address him as ni**a and see what he does, hope the cameras are turned on to watch him crap his pants infront of the whole damn USA. he's not any different then bush in my eyes, and all you proud mccain supporters give me some proof about one policy that will make any strides towards creating a better tomorrow. let the flaming begin; torch

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
It was pretty funny, and Barack himself provided all the ammunition they needed to produce it. I guess he's trying his hand at preaching now..

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
nice, have to give mc props on this one, this cracks me up. I think a reporters words did this video justice:

"Thanks to "The One" an image of a goofy Obama/Charlton/Moses casting a spell over the sea and swarms of liberal dupes will pop into the heads of Obama's auditors when his rhetoric gets too highfalutin."

But you have to admit, obama owns the religous card. At least some humor can be found in the midst of things...charlton heston, haha.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by azodrac]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Oh that just cracked me up. I'm not a fan of either one, but that was just priceless.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

Ya its funny... Its good... My friend is now editing a nonprofit anti Mccain ad...

Look for 100 years echoing in your brain ,,, t baby!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by mental modulator]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
i like the ad..it show's to me how much follower's of barrack,,treat him as the christ...the one
the mans tears cure cancer..if you have HOPE.

if you only BELIEVE he can stop all the war's in the world..he can eat unicorns and poop us gumdrop's...to feed the poor..and it helps reduce tax's lol
i will be your next american preisdent lol

so be it let mcain throw racist comments out...
any soul speak bad of obama every follower of his throws his race card on the table.
you just don't like obama cause he is black.. every time it gets said by someone

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sweet Paula
Oh how sad...nothing new just old political rhetoric.....John McCain.

I believe in change and new blood.
Let's see what happens, huh?

How is it sad? Its a perfect mockery that pretty much brings the out the truth as to how Obama feels about himself as do his followers.

Originally posted by mental modulator
reply to post by jetxnet

Ya its funny... Its good... My friend is now editing a nonprofit anti Mccain ad...

Look for 100 years echoing in your brain ,,, t baby!

[edit on 5-8-2008 by mental modulator]

"100 years" is quite old. Its been overused and people don't care anymore. The USA staying in Iraq is starting to show it's benefits, I wouldn't be amazed if this is why McCain now leads Obama in the Rassmussen polls. 11 deaths in Iraq in July, quite spectacular regardless of how you look at the picture. I wouldn't be amazed if this months lower or close to it.

The quote was taken out of context when it was meant to be 100 years in the sense of being in the region, not necessarily as we are now. Even then, at the speed things are improving there wont be a need for such a thing. All in all, it doesn't matter!

new topics

top topics

join