It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hollow Earth or Hollow Head?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
It has been determined by many that there is no “definitive evidence of Nibiru” and I have been satisfied that “reptilians simply do not exist” so I have decided that while I am at it, I will try and clear up the fact that apart from a few naturally formed caves and caverns some of which happen to appear to be labyrinth type formations, Earth is in fact quite solid.

The hollow earth theory is varied depending on who you talk to. This for me is the first thing that sets the alarm bells ringing. Get the story consistent first to achieve any kind of believability. We have stories of the Earth being hollow from pole to pole like a huge cored apple, others who like to think that the earth is like a giant basket ball with nothing in the middle at all and lets not forget the line of thought that entire Earth is a massive mazeway inhabited by something (Morlocks?) not human. Be it Aliens or some other dimensional Earth dweller we just cannot see. This is always my favorite rational for anything that cannot be photographed or any other way detected. A different dimension living amongst us.

Have I told you about my pet? He is a 10’ tall green extra dimensional Echidna named Roger that eats giant blue termites made of marshmallow. I know this is true because we have no giant blue termites in our house since they have all been eaten. I have a picture of me sitting next to the Echinda but there is no point posting it since you cannot see him.

Do not for one moment think I am anti everything unexplained. I have a few ideas that many people consider a bit ‘out there’ but some subjects are just a bit beyond reasonable for me. By all means if anybody can provide some kind of info proving me wrong I will be more than happy to publicly announce that I am wrong. I just have seen nothing to convince me of this as yet. Until there is something more solid, (so to speak) some of these theories should remain in the Jules Verne book club or Star Trek conventions.

Of course this is just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
yea, one of those Late Great Planet Earth type movies, had some film of this .. flying in a plane across the north pole and in the span of a few minutes you where in a African Savannah... I think this is where this stuff sprung from. I don't know, my suspicion is no the earth is not hollow. but then again who knows.... we are on a space ship and we are moving through space at a very good clip ... well, exactly what does a space ship look like gentlemen..?
and despite what you have been lead to believe ... I do believe the Van Allen Radation Belts constitues prison bars ... but I no rocket scientist, I just know these vehicles dont have a 5 foot lead shield - so how is it possible to go back to the moon... cuz, without alien craft we can not go there, prehaps... ?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Quite truthfully I won't disagree. I find the notion outright ludicrous. My aversion to it may be even stronger that yours.

I would think seismic data would conclusively show the earth isn't hollow since the waves wouldn't travel very well within it. Waves from sources would reveal the internal structure and any extremely large cavities. Accounting for the strength of the surface gravity becomes problematic if enough mass isn't present. Accounting for its uniformity accross the surface is problematic if large hollows are deviate much from spherical. There's also the problem that what comes out from deep within the planet seems to not be solid at all (lava flows). In fact, the materials within the earth are effectively not solid under the strain and temperature they're subjected to and I'm not sure what would be able to resist them to maintain any enormous voids.

Whatever complex life lives underground would need to live in caverns of some sort in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I am soglad it's not just me. I have seen so much from people who are dead set that Hollow Earth is a real phenominon.
Can someone explain how this idea could in any way be entertained seriously....

I am pleased that others see that common sense and basic geology puts an end to it. I wish the other ridiculous notions (Nibiru reptilians) can be put to rest ths easy

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
The hollow earth theory is varied depending on who you talk to. This for me is the first thing that sets the alarm bells ringing. Get the story consistent first to achieve any kind of believability. We have stories of the Earth being hollow from pole to pole like a huge cored apple, others who like to think that the earth is like a giant basket ball with nothing in the middle at all and lets not forget the line of thought that entire Earth is a massive mazeway inhabited by something (Morlocks?) not human. Be it Aliens or some other dimensional Earth dweller we just cannot see. This is always my favorite rational for anything that cannot be photographed or any other way detected. A different dimension living amongst us.

If we ignore theories involving other dimensions, we're left with two popular theories that should be analysed separately :

* ) All planets are hollow shells forms around a very weakened sun. The center of these shells is the center of gravity for those walking on it, caused by its magnetic field. At both poles there are entry holes to the center, where other civilisations live. The US governments and other governments are aware of this but keep this information hidden from the public. See this .

* ) The earth has a large amount of sub-terranean caves within the earth's outer shell and linked to one another. These caves are used by the US government for black ops military project. A high-tech rail system connects different bases all over the world and Grey and Draco aliens live in these caves.

I agree that the evidence for either theory is quite weak for either theory and I especially agree on the importance of missing photograps or films, however I don't think we must dismiss either theory at face value either.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I would think seismic data would conclusively show the earth isn't hollow since the waves wouldn't travel very well within it.

This does not contradict the first Hollow Earth theory I mentioned, considering this theory implies several hundred km of solid and fluid material before you get to the Hollow part. This wouldn't be detected by the waves.

Accounting for the strength of the surface gravity becomes problematic if enough mass isn't present.

According to the first Hollow Earth theory, mass is sufficient.

There's also the problem that what comes out from deep within the planet seems to not be solid at all (lava flows). In fact, the materials within the earth are effectively not solid under the strain and temperature they're subjected to and I'm not sure what would be able to resist them to maintain any enormous voids.

The first Hollow Earth theory suggests that the shell consists of solid material with liquid material below (around the gravity center) and then solid material again. See the image at my previous post.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
OK. Lets have a look at the diagram.
You are saying that the world governments are keeping hidden the saucers to venus, the soaceship base to and from other galaxies, all these various cities most importantly AGHARTA (The land of advanced races)

I love how on the bottom of the diagram it says...

Inner Earth to be Re-Drawn by someone who has been there!

I can see why it has not yet been re-drawn....

new topics

top topics

join