It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beam Of Light In The Sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Alright, I've been holding this one back for the past few days because I'm still unsure if I really did see this.

I was sitting outside my friends house in his backyard and was looking up at the sky. I noticed a flash of light moved really close to the tree and I thought it was nothing more than a firefly flying through the air and he happened to light up right in front of me.

So I look up a little higher above the trees and I see this faint white beam of light pointing out of the sky. Then as soon as I saw it, I see it roll back up into the sky as if it was attatched to something and whatever it was attatched to had rolled backwards.

Heres the best example I can give.

Anyone ever played that game Aegis Wing on XBOX 360? It's the arcade shooting game where you destroy different spacecraft and all that. If you know what I'm talking about..Good.

When the purple "bad guy" shoots the purple laser at you and if you get right next to them and use the EMP on them it turn them black, and as they tilt backwards the laser fades and points up, this is what I saw. The beam was like attatched to something and it was as if it rolled back up into space.

I hope the way I explained this gives you an idea of what I'm talking about.

But, like I said...I saw it and then it was gone. I told my buddy about it and he didn't believe me, said I was crazy.

What are your opinions on this? Am I crazy? Just seeing things?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had a similar experience many (many) years ago.

Never got a real good idea of what that was all about.

I thought, at the time, it might be a some kind of silent helicopter with a spotlight, but frankly, that doesn't seem to jibe with visual recollection, also, there were more than one such beams (more than one source it seemed) for that brief moment (maybe 30 seconds of activity).

Of course, it doesn't help that I was alone and it was over the water (apparently), whatever caused it. (this was in the early 70's)

new topics

join