It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"How to crash the freemasons"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Santeria

That being said, the fact remains that you guys are just a select few Masons from a select few lodges. Obviously, by the descriptions given, you all attend pretty average and mundane lodges.

Yet all Lodges operate in pretty much the same way. Everything that happens in a Lodge, whether it be ritualistic in degree initiations or the order of business observed at monthly meetings, follows the same pattern, in accordance with ancient usage and Grand Lodge law.

The fact that you don't participate in or have knowledge of a conspiracy doesn't mean that Masons don't conspire. The fact that you totally rule out any notion that some important Masons conspired in the past makes you naive.

Since any Master Mason can visit any regular Lodge in the world, and practically all Lodges have visitors from other Lodges at all meetings, it is not realistic to think that some Lodge could hide some sort of conspiracy from other ones.

Frankly, I find it suspicious that the Masons here are so adamant about showing that Freemasonry is just a secret club that does totally normal and mundane things except it is a secret. I mean, one of you even quotes Albert Pike in your signature!

What's wrong with Albert Pike? He was a highly respected Masonic student and scholar.

The Scottish Rite and the York Rite are real. The levels are real and meaningful. Membership in the club by a good many of the players who shaped the world for the past 300 years is real. Yet, you guys act annoyed that people refer to the levels with meaning (low-level and high-level).

That's because the Scottish and York Rites do not make a Mason "a higher level". I'm a member of both: in the Scottish Rite, I'm a 32° Knight Commander of the Court of Honour. In the York Rite, I'm a Knight Templar and knight of the York Cross of Honour. I also belong to other Masonic bodies that you may or may not have ever heard of. But none of those makes me a "higher level". All Masons meet on the same level of equality, which is sort of the whole point.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

First, good to see ya on Bush,

Are any of the other masons on ATS getting sick of the phrase "low-level", "high-level" masons that the non-masons say?

Yeah, I am .. whats more, is it's not other Masons declaring "high level" Masonry, but rather non-Masons. This, to me anyways, makes no sense at all. How someone who is not apart of a said organization declare they know more then actual members because they watched a you-tube video is beyond me.. And for some reason our explanations are written off as either we are ignorant of the very organization we belong to, or we are "payed" to say such a thing.

Sadly for us Masons.. Freemasonry does not generate us money.. rather.. it consumes our money lol ..

btw we aren't aloud to have alcohol in my lodge (California) i don't know why

I know in Ohio it's because of the Protestant Christians.. I am sure if you attend the California Communication you will see a debate quite like the one here.. Brothers form lines out the door, scream how one group is ignorant for thinking alcohol promotes illict behavior, while the other screams that the first group is going to Hell, are bad Christians, and Alcohol is "eeevvviillll" ..

Big bad Masons taking over the world through the most terrifying and subversive means can't drink a beer because it's immoral haha.. go figure.

Course' my lodge is in the morning .. don't think some of the oldies can handle a drink that early .. Me, I have Guinness and eggs for breakfast anyways.

Santeria

the fact remains that you guys are just a select few Masons from a select few lodges.

Which is the wrench in the wheel so to speak..

Masonry is 100% not-centralized..

Making it impossible to form some kind of ultra high Masonry above all other Masonry because, well, Masonry operates like 51 separate countries would..

Frankly, I find it suspicious that the Masons here are so adamant about showing that Freemasonry is just a secret club that does totally normal and mundane things except it is a secret.

I find it suspicious someone can despise something they know nothing about......

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Sadly for us Masons.. Freemasonry does not generate us money.. rather.. it consumes our money lol ..

OHH LAWDY don't i know it. haha i have put more money into masonry then i have anything else i think? but i love doing it

oh and yea i have been busy the past couple months or so. apparently ATS isn't high up on the priority ladder for me, BUT i have more time now and enjoy coming on again.

im looking forward to what "cutbothways" has to say.....if...he....is...still...on

lol

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bushidomason

Lol.. no he was banned in exceptional fashion..

Actually, SS Forum has been really slow since the last round of bannings.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Bretheren,

I gotta know.....when do we get to the high level part? sounds exciting and all powerful....resistance is futile...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RedPhoenix

Well, first you must fulfill the ritual of riding the boat backwards on a night of a full moon occurring on the thirteenth of the month, and falling on a Friday.
Then, you must drink yourself silly and wake up in a strange, unfamiliar place, and find your way back home without being caught by your mother/wife/girlfriend.
Of course,a s a Mason your father, grandfather, and uncles will have already have passed this ritual and will understand.

Oh right, I did mention you have to do this will naked, blindfolded, and with a rubber glove stretched over your forehead?

Edit: Oops, since I'm not a Mason, I was not supposed to reveal this ritual... no doubt this shall be the last you hear of me.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by RuneSpider]

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure the Freemasons are not something that can be "crashed."

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Having worked with a number of Masons on construction jobs, I can say that for the most part they were alright to go drinking with.

The biggest problem I had with them was seeing Masonic contractors and subcontractors conniving to put non-Masons out of work.

There is a difference between cooperation among people, and collusion among players in a game.

Co-operation is for the benefit of all, not a bad thing.

However co-llusion is what I saw going on, the Masonic players working together to create illusions in order to keep competitors out of the picture.

I remember one in particular who always said "A Mason never tells a lie." Then I found out by observation that they do not lie about things that can be proven, or in the presence of witnesses who are not in the clique and thus willing to carry the lie.

It may have been an isolated incident though, and I am sure that not every member of a Masonic lodge tells lies to support their brethren.

Just as when there is a thread on ATS involving Masons, I am sure that the Masonic members of ATS do not email and IM one another in order to increase participation in a thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Ha this cracks me up.

if you crash it your just going to fall asleep like all our members do or talk the whole time. I dont know why you would crash it just become one and then you get all the extra sleep you need.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I give you star,for your avatar making me laugh

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Joke all you want, but the case of Elizabeth Aldworth suggests that crashing the Masons can lead to very serious consequences.

You see, as young woman, she became curious about her father's lodge, which at that time was meeting in her home. She removed some bricks from a wall and spied on the conferral of at least two degrees. She made some noise and was discovered. She was summarily held captive while the members of the lodge debated her fate.

In the end, she was offered a choice, accept membership or death. She chose to become a Freemason and devoted the remainder of her life to the craft.

So, you know, if you crash the Masons you might end up being a devoted member for the remainder of your life.

YIKES!

All those potluck meals!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
We get beer...........jealous? I know Rockpuck is...............mmmmmmm...............beeeeeeeeeeer.

See, now that's just plain uncalled for.

How you guys been? Seems like forever!!

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Santeria
15 or 20 of the most powerful people in every decent sized town or city in America belong to this club...
Name 5.

No. Really. Name 5 people, currently sitting in public office, or heads of major multinational corporations, or whatever definition of power you want to use, who are also card-carrying members of a Masonic lodge.

I'll wait.

Good call, Josh.

I'll second that request, Santeria (R.I.P. Bradley)... I'll even take a step back and say give me 3. Three people who are in powerful and/or influential positions in society that are (
even "low-ranking") Masons.

I'll be right over here, listening to the crickets...

posted on Aug, 17 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"Actually, SS Forum has been really slow since the last round of bannings."

Or as some might call it "The Great Masonic Persecution"

Axe: good to see your still around....

God
Offered
Love
For
Illuminating
Everyone

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

nailed it on the freaking head. Its all about being around people who you like. The scottish rite, york rite and shrine just offer an outlet to expand your masonic friends. no secrets no treasures just old guys funny jokes and a good time.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

actually your rfid implant gets scanned when you walk in and if it dosent read kma (kiss my ass) they will know somethings up. just a theory cus im so goddamn good like that.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
i personally would stick with a trash compactor for crushing masons. you would have to do it one mason at a time but base don my experience paying with the trash compactor at my grandma's house they are the perfect solution.

i suppose you could use other methods too. those things they crush cars with would be a good choice if you wanted to do some mass crushings.

all in all though it would be a pretty messy scene. personally i don't really see the point either.

but if you must, crush away!

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
At one of our meetings, we had a visiting brother come from Israel. His signs, steps, due guards, etc....were all different. My guess is the further you go, the more modified the ritual work becomes.

But he was still able to prove he was a Mason. We thoroughly enjoyed having him, his contributions were enlightening.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join