It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happen in congress today? (08/04)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I heard on the Radio...

That the GOP was continuing to try to push thru some form of enery policy, after Polisi tryed to Shut down the house...

The Senate then PUSHED THRU A BILL, one that was defeated OVER A YEAR AGO...

It related to the Mexican Truckers... You rememebr this from a while ago, well now it got pushed thru...

This JUST happen, so there isnt a media report yet... but when i come across it, i will post it..

Is this Facism... Cutting the Power when the minority is speaking, then Push thru your own agenda with your voting block...

When you let your guard down FOR A SECOND, they stab America in the back...

Can ANYONE argue that having unchecked-undocumented-unregulated Mexican Truckers comeing into the states is a good thing?

Anyone going to try to argue that?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
traitors all of them. were sorting the wheat from the chaff right now bastards. time is short enjoy it crooks. were taking this country back...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Bah, we let this country go a long time ago.

If we hadn't it would actually make a difference who we vote for.

If we hadn't we would be able to keep most of what we earn rather than give it to the fed. You do realize that we do not pay our taxes to the goverment right? Our taxes pay a private company to continue to finanace our goverment...

If we hadn't we'd still be able to drive down a street without our seatbelts if that's what we wanted to do.

If we hadn't we could still go down to the sporting goods store and purchase a fire arm, on the spot. Note: I do not own a firearm but if I wanted one I should be able to just pick one up.

If we hadn't given up a long time ago we wouldn't have NAFTA, we'd still have jobs here in the US, we'd still have a right to go camping where ever we wanted, etc... ad naseum.

They've taken so many of our freedoms and all the while blinded us to the fact by saying things like "seatbelts save lives", "we have to keep guns out of the hands of criminals", "NAFTA means jobs for Americans"...

Mexican truckers driving on an "international highway" is just a symptom of the problem. Besides, the international highway will probably be built with tougher material with a higher weight capacity to sustain the loads that mexican truckers are forced to haul to make any money. And, there'll be safeguards to make sure that no truck is brining in any unsavory characters. Sounds okay doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The powers behind the puppet (the puppeteers) always get what they want and keep at it until they do. They want all American jobs gone.they want you dependent on the govt for your survival.
your way of live in America is already altered and tilted against the common man. this could not of been achieved without traitors like Pelosi in the Govt.
The survival of America is not at stake any more ,America is already dead.
stabbed by a knife in the back.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Are you sure it doesn't have to do with drilling?
I know Pelosi is gung ho on saving the planet and doesn't want to drill.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo1
The survival of America is not at stake any more ,America is already dead.
stabbed by a knife in the back.

Thats thier plan...

Don't give up hope...

Don't give in to the decit...

Remeber what this country means...

Remember how thie souncty was founded...

I have to post this now...

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself.

For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear."

--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Roman orator, statesman 42 B.C

Over 2000 years ago, Cicero wrote about people like Nacey Polosi, and EVERYONE else in the political system...

top topics

join