It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran tests new "unique weapon"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In response to the world powers decision to implement new sanctions on Iran, today they tested a new weapon today that they claim makes them able to completely shut down the straight of Hormuz indefinitely:

"Enemies know that we are easily able to block the Strait of Hormuz for an unlimited period," he was quoted by state radio as saying. "The strait and vessels are in range of our various weapons."

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Unless they have some Star Wars type weapon...I call bluff. Though in an interview with Brian Williams, the Iranian President said that nuclear weapons were so "20th Century"...so either he actually has something, or he is high.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I say that is exactly what the west wants war and higher oil costs
no matter what happens with Iran war or not We can expect rhetoric on both sides to be rampant and vile.

[edit on 4-8-2008 by solo1]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Fixed beam type weapons are easily assembled today out of off the shelf parts. An array of small narrow beam microwave transmitters with coordinated targeting could have a devistating effect. What makes most beam weapons difficult is the requirements of making them portable.

I would not be surprised if Iran is bristeling with unique weapons. I would not send men in there. There is no need for invasion. Only declawing.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
No its nothing THAT unique like particvle beam weapons lol. It was a missle-they kow that, its just what it is designed for. SOunds like it may be some variant of the Sunburn missle.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Just wait until Israel or the United States unveils their scalar interferometers, hopefully on Iran. Twentieth century weapons obsolete? Nuclear weapons obsolete? I agree. By comparison, nuclear is obsolete. Once two scalar interferometers, each producing differing frequencies cross, just like two spotlights may do, anything within is completely absent any electrical activity.

Bodies will not decay like normal, as even bacteria in the body are rendered instantly inert. And it's so fast, once hit, you can't even finish blinking your eyes.

The body functions on three space. But the mind operates on three space and time. Energy is mass times velocity squared, but time is the one factor not currently included in this formula. Time. Time is a function of mass. Thus, time too is a form of energy. Thus, you can "pump" from great distances any precurssor engine you wish. On a small scale, you can give your former brother-in-law the worst nightmares he's ever had, and do so from hundreds and thousands of mile away, whenever you choose.

And by using scalar technology, one can even render Pu or EU inert from great distances. You start popping loose protons or electrons from an element, lose one, single proton, and now it isn't the same thing. Scalar, elemental transmutation. This is the energy that Tesla called radiant energy, but a different application than his linear particle beam, or "Death Ray."

And we are still catching up to the Israelis on this. I suppose they are waiting for the ultimate threat aka Armageddon. It's good to be friends with Israel, and it's gonna suck to be on their doo doo list.

Winners and losers? We will win if our species survives.

new topics

top topics

join