It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO is here... L.Dobbs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The NWO is here... L.Dobbs

www.dailypaul.com

Now the FED has the power it needs to truly crush us all the NWO has some very fertile ground to grow.

These people now have their new puppet.... The Obamagician... casting his mesmerizing rhetoric to a truly dulled down and uninformed public.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder, Obama's vision of unity, does he mean world unity?

What was he doing in Berlin?
He is campaigning for the presidency of the U.S.

Anyhow, at least the immigrant-hating L. Dobbs actually reports the news, which is more than I can say about the rest of the MSM.

Keith Olbermann considers himself so honest then why doesn't he report this?

www.dailypaul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Hello fellow Quebecer!

Anyway, Lou Dobbs doesn't hate immigrants, he hates ILLEGAL immigrants, and his wife is a mexican...so.

Second, Olbermann is still believing in the whole democrat-republican BS...

Lou Dobbs, going further to bring the truth out...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Kieth Oberdork is a foolish loudmouth. When he was at ESPN he caused so much trouble that they more or less forced him to look elsewhere for employment. He couldn't keep production staff on his show because he was so abrasive and petty. He had several lawsuits by employees against him for downright assault. If you believe this guy your running the risk if being led down the primrose path of ignorance. If anyone in the MSM is being payed off by a certain party to spew garbage its this clown. Word to the wise....

Zindo

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
As an American citizen, I expect to have a voice in the matter. But all of this has been accomplished in a virtual vacuum of media silence. It may be too late to stop the transnational corporatists from accomplishing this.

But MUST we tacitly acquiesce to it by allowing our government to simply kowtow to their will? Our political party system is failing us! They are NOT representing us, and they are cashing in on the demise of the national framework.

Perhaps we can get some leverage against this sort of economic terrorism by insisting on recognizing it for what it is. Globalized Greed.

These are the elite middlemen who want to take the lion-share of the wealth but in turn produce nothing. I bet the amount of wealth these bankers and 'bag men' have leeched from the system is greater than all the welfare we have EVER requested from the economy - by an order of magnitude.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This is old footage. Looking at the ticker on the bottom, it refers to the battle between Rosie Odonnell and Donald Trump. That was a couple years ago...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
we can slice it and dice any which way, but in the end it is coming.
we can defend against it but that is futile,in the end your struggles will be for not.
I am against it ,but I know the powers behind it won't give up.
and they will use force in implementing it if need be.

top topics

join