It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil plunges in massive sell-off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oil Shares takes a hammering and ducks for Cover

Believe it....or Not, Oil is not cool anymore, with Hot Speculators

Oil is being Dumped, as a risky business. Oil prices plunged in a massive sell-off Monday, falling below $110 a barrel for the first time since early May. What went wrong, who is dumping their Oil Stocks, speculators have just found out that the People are not buying their deception anymore and the demand for Oil is not so Hot....Anymore.

Things are gone so bad for the Oil Pundits, that even as the Price of Oil is falling...the demand for Oil is also Dropping.......so the theory of gravity is dead (Supply & Demand) just got Buried, simply because the taste for Oil has now gone "Sour"

Gas Stations are now giving out free condoms, balloons and rubber toys to lure back the lost customers, who are now in a Cash Strapped mode.

Bye, Bye Oil.....your time has expired.

What is your take on this, nice to get your Feedback

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
If oil is going bye bye, what will we be replacing it with?

With what will we fuel our cars and power our infrastructure?

If nobody is buying gas, then people must have found a way to run their cars on fart power. I say this because I was out driving just a a few hours ago and I could have sworn there were a lot of other cars on the road.

And gas is still way above $3.00 dollars per gallon here in Ohio.

I'm just sayin'...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The demand has fallen low for awhile and the market prices are just a bit sticky. It will fall quite a bit actually and won't likely come back up for years, if at all.

It's also likely that this new drilling business is just a scam to be able to reap profits in what the oil companies see as a time of very poor profits in the future. The push to drill will give them an excuse to ask for subsidies so that We The Taxpayers have to pay for oil that will never see the light of day.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare
If oil is going bye bye, what will we be replacing it with?

With what will we fuel our cars and power our infrastructure?

If nobody is buying gas, then people must have found a way to run their cars on fart power. I say this because I was out driving just a a few hours ago and I could have sworn there were a lot of other cars on the road.

And gas is still way above $3.00 dollars per gallon here in Ohio.

I'm just sayin'...

BMW Bicycles is the Coolest thing in Town, No Gas Required.

new topics

top topics

join