It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah Winfrey Is Openly Trying To Destroy Biblical Christianity

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MandM
It is absolutely true.

Oprah Winfrey is trying to use her celebrity status as a religious hammer that will destroy Biblical Christianity and redefine it into something else forever.

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey does not believe that Jesus came to die on the cross?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no need for salvation?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no heaven?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that there is no hell?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that she is God, you are God, and "the light" is God?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that the Bible is not any more important than a whole bunch of other "religious" books?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that abortion is a good thing?

Do you realize that Oprah Winfrey is teaching that homosexuality is wonderful, and that those who say homosexuality is sin are those who are evil?

I know that not everyone on this forum will believe that these things are actually true, but they are stone cold accurate and you can actually watch Oprah Winfrey openly denying Jesus Christ for yourself:

themoralcollapseofamerica.blogspot.com...

God bless Oprah

and I don't even really like her

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
double post!

[edit on 8-2-2010 by lifecitizen]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I'm with Oprah on this one.

Anyone want to explain exactly why we need religion?
It is a control by fear system.

Oprah has religion. Hosts many of her shows about religion and her beliefs and it's called New Age.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Titen-Sxull

Lord of the Rings, indeed any movie, is just as valid as any other mythology or fantasy. The difference is that I understand it is fiction while many cling to far more ancient myths claiming they are all true.

I know what you mean by validity. Lord of the Rings is supported by archaeological discoveries..not only of Christian nations but also by non Christian or Pagan findings. They dig up clay or copper tablets..and there it is ...LOTR. Whoopee!!

In case you don't know..J. R. R. Tolkien was a Christian. You might want to check this out Titen-Sxull. I am sure they put this information's out on television and video games...yes??

But nonetheless..I don't advocate showing the world your lack of real life experience or thoughts by referencing a movie or television program you have watched...but never had real life experiences concerning.
It shows and demonstrated...hints at ...vicarious second hand thinking and living.

I notice this aplenty among the people with whom I have contact ...they desire to express a moral or ethical concept but cannot reference any other frame outside of some movie or television program they have watched ..now they are some kind of "expert" because they saw it on TV or in a movie.

They have second hand thoughts..someone else's thoughts..second hand emotions..someone else's emotions. But they think this is all they.....themselves. I don't think so.

I also think this trend is not accidental but carefully cultivated in people so that they can be controlled by their unthinking emotions...because all their values are someone else's values..their thinking someone else's thinking....their emotions someone else's emotions.
Controlled especially just before they go into a voting booth.

Just thought I would point this out to you and others on this board.

I have no idea what those references are you quote...if some kind of program on TV or video game..I have no idea..obviously I don't watch or participate.
No problem.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 9-2-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Oprah doesn't know what Biblical Christianity is, she's just stupid and thinks however she feels is right. And how is it a conspiracy when she makes her feelings public and when this has been going on for over ten years???

This is no secret man, she's just dumb, and fat, like me. I suddenly wonder: Why am I fat anyways?

[edit on 9-2-2010 by fat_frank]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Autowrench,

This is pretty shallow and makes some very pronounced assumptions. It will pass muster with most emoting peoples who cannot think outside the box....but....

Well, I am not against abortion for the right reasons, after all, a woman's body is her own, and most abortion clinic protesters are men. That in itself strikes me funny. And homosexuals are no better of worse that heterosexuals. They are simply more in touch with their "other half" than the rest of us. Funny too, only Wiccans seem to accept Homosexuals as they are, never tell them it's a "disease" that can be "cured" by giving their heart and soul to Jesus.

Most abortion clinic protesters are men....wow!! Where does this concept come from?? I know just as many women who are against abortion as men. I also know....thanks to a woman...that what turned many women off to abortion was when they saw their first sonogram...of the child in the womb. They did not have to be told that this was a living breathing human being and it has value in this world.
I would never have thought this up on my own about sonograms. I am grateful to this woman to this very day.
Why would it strike you as funny that a man would want children. Is this only a woman's yearnings.
Let me see if I have this right. Women want to control sex and sexuality..across the board...they want to have children or want to be able to get rid of children at their discretion.
So in essence...they want men to be second hand people and take first hand RISKS in a world they work to support and keep running...for the women and children. This doesn't make good nonsense when you think it through. It also does not give much credit to the concept so heavily promoted about women being "Victims."

What you have here is a program running and operating in which a woman's body is her own..but a man's body is not his own.

Abortion is about cultivating the women's vote at election time..particularly in high electoral vote states. It is about nothing else but votes. Abortion will sell the women, men and even the children short for political lucre. Abortion is political whoredom at it's finest.

But it does hint strongly about a stealth program operating below the vision of most peoples.

And homosexuals are no better of worse that heterosexuals. They are simply more in touch with their "other half" than the rest of us. Funny too, only Wiccans seem to accept Homosexuals as they are, never tell them it's a "disease" that can be "cured" by giving their heart and soul to Jesus.

No thinking person defines who and what they are by their sex, sexuality, sexual orientation. You have to go to school to be educated to be this naturally stupid. For thinking people are not this naturally stupid on their own merits and demerits.

I am not saying people do not have sex/sexuality/sexual orientation. I am saying people are so much more than sex/sexuality/sexual orientation.

The problem with the homosexual movements is that this is their one claim to fame ...that they have sexual orientation. That's it..in Toto!!
Talk about a very dumb standard by which to demand the respect of others. You have to go to school and be educated in it to get this naturally stupid.

People are so much more than sex. Why declare to the viewing, listening, thinking public that one is incredibly dumb... because they declare to the public their sexuality.
Oh..by the way...heterosexuals are just this stupid as well. The homosexual community has no monopoly on this declaration of their greatness and acceptability by sex, sexuality, sexual orientation.
I know this if I try to sit down and watch some of these daytime programs like Oprah. Take the sex and sexuality out of them and you have no program. The audience like true voyeurs will use their remotes to go elsewhere. They are easily bored.
I cannot watch these programs for long because of the ignorance by which they make a living in parasiting other peoples onto their puppet strings.

And Wiccan descends from a ancient group of Pagans...steeped in nature worship. Pantheism and other variants. Nature worship is the essence of sex religion and comes in numerous varieties...from the ancient world...and still found into the current world.
Nothing new here. Once one knows it is easy to see why Wiccan would accept homosexuality.

Nonetheless..one has to go to school to be educated enough to declare ones stupidity ..in defining ones self by their sex, sexuality, sexual orientation. People are so much more than sex.

Oprah is just another whore master ..selling people short to Pantheism and its variants.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Not to be rude, but how is Oprah spreading her beliefs any different from a minister or preacher on tv spreading theirs? If you don't want to hear it, don't listen. Easy as that.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Not to be rude, but how is Oprah spreading her beliefs any different from a minister or preacher on tv spreading theirs? If you don't want to hear it, don't listen. Easy as that.

virraszto,

No problem. I dont take what you are saying as being rude. Not at all. You make a good point here. As a matter of fact I dont watch or listen to it. I use my remote to go somewhere else because of the very predctability of Oprah's message. For all that matter I dont watch any of the other such parasites as well. It is the same olde tired format of "Victim " exploitation. Do I need to take a DNA or lie detector test on this one??

I am saying that thinking people.....who do not live for their emotional instant gratification at someone elses expense can see Oprah and others making merchandise of their audience and guests. No thanks ..not for me.
I am also saying...that if you take the sex and sexuality out of these programs you have nothing left..people will use their remotes to go elsewhere.

Someone needs to say it to people out here who can still think for themselves and understand what is being said.

There seem to be alot of people ministering to the same message as Oprah in her church. Alot of copies or spin offs/clones. All with the same sex/victim message or sermon.

Oh..and what you see and learn..when watching wildlife in it's natural habitat...is that the Body Politic did not miss the message of the talk show...victim dictum..format as a tool to galvanize voters. Once these talk show formats have conditioned sufficient numbers of people to thinking mostly from their "feelings"..they can now be stroked by the same " victim dictum" theology for voting a certain predictable way ..at election time.

No problem here with me...and you are not being rude.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 9-2-2010 by orangetom1999]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
i think people who are open to understanding and discussing the deeper truths of spirituality as Oprah is doing.. are doing the right thing.
The more we understand all the actualities within spirituality, the better, and the quicker ancient decrepit soul-withering religions will die off....ie: what OP MandM believes.

and the sooner our collective consciousness will envision and maintain an actual, reasonable, and distinctly accurate description of reality.

as opposed to the fractured and inaccurate one we now share.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join