It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compilation of UFO "Facts". For those too lazy to look them up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey guys!

Well I've decided, due to the fact that there are different things people disagree about aliens UFO's, etc.
So If you guys could give me some input on how I should change the info I
give in any way, or even add anything would be appreciated.
I don't want anyone here saying aliens are not real, and spamming on the the thread. I'm just trying to compile all of the information I can about this subject

---UFO's (Alien Spacecraft)---
Bob Lazars description of an alien craft.
ufo.whipnet.org...
Second paragraph on the page, right side.

---Aliens (Extra Terrestrials)---
According to some sources we know of about 37 types of alien.
www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...
An A-Z list of aliens.
---Alien Planets---
No current proven information.
One possible answer(unlikely): On mars, aliens forced to live underground due to their technology wiping out the surface of the planet.

---Alien Symbols---
Possible alien symbols. If anyone know more could you do at least a crude drawing in paint and out them in photobucket so I can see them.

www.ufodigest.com...
A site containing possible symbols.

---Abductions---
A few examples of abductions are ( may be carried out by different species of alien). Taken after being abducted
1: Implants (may increase mental capacity, allow aliens to control you at will?)
2. Intercourse (Allowing aliens to make hybrids?

---Officials claiming to have seen aliens---
People such as High ranking officials seeing aliens, eg, President Roosevelt

---False Alien Information---
False information about aliens eg, Aliens are really super advanced dogs!

Ok thats it so give me your feedback and I'll edit this post!

Sincerely,
joshedis

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshedis
Hey guys!

Well I've decided, due to the fact that there are different things people disagree about aliens UFO's, etc.
So If you guys could give me some input on how I should change the info I
give in any way, or even add anything would be appreciated.

This entire site is a "compilation" of UFO/suspected alien information, available with the simple use of the search function. I don't know why you feel the need to duplicate it in a single thread.

I don't want anyone here saying aliens are not real, and spamming on the the thread. I'm just trying to compile all of the information I can about this subject.

I don't know if aliens are real or not. I haven't seen any. As for there being any information, images, anecdotes, or anything else proven to be in any way associated with real aliens, since there's exactly ZERO, that's going to make for a pretty damned short thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Thanks for your post!

I know this whole site, like you said, is a compilation however thats scattered all over the site, I'm just putting it in a nutshell.

And for there being no information about aliens... I'm saying if they "did" exist what does everyone think about them, to make new people a brief intro to aliens, I didn't know what people were talking about when they said reptillians so this is just some basic knowledge for the forums.

but anyways thanks for the post

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
ignore the users that feel its ok to shoot threads down. I for one enjoyed the information about the 37 differnt types of aliens. I could see what you were trying to do

[edit on 4-8-2008 by franspeakfree]

new topics

top topics

join