It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Be Seeing Unusual Accomplishment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Google Video Link

I recieved an e-mail yesterday from someone I do not know personally but am a fan of their work at www.cropcircleship.com. I have never known this person to ask for money or be selling anything and for this I give him much respect. His name is Jeremy Stride and the only thing he asked me to do was to share this video.

Here is an excerpt of the e-mail I received.

Today I have released a new video - showing for the first time EVER -
how ancient builders of the world accessed the creative force of the
universe directly, in order to 'levitate' massive blocks of stone and other heavy objects.

This was possible as a result of clues left behind by Edward Leedskalnin, the builder of Coral Castle, and another incredible source (which you will see).

The solution includes prime numbers, the golden ratio, and magnetic /
pyramid interactions. The basic mathematics and the resulting relationships to Phi are impossible to ignore. You will see that the
secret numbers left behind by Edward Leedskalnin (7129 6105195) can now be understood.

This is the new site featuring Coral Castle: www.code144.com

More info on Coral Castle
coralcastle.com/index.php

wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral_Castle

PS

ATS, please don't let me down on watching this video. I know it's not a fake ufo sighting or some kid pulling your leg for their own amusement but do take a second to post a comment, flag the thread, whatever you can to show that people here are still interested in seeing something thought provoking and not just fanning the flames of hoaxers.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I will watch the video tonight, meanwhile there is another interesting site aswell in this catagory:

Coral Castle Code

I will comment later today

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I had help with the thread title in case anyone was wondering about it.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluess

Thanks for the reply and the link! You will really like the work put into making the video. Hope you like numbers!

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
While it's awesome that someone figured out all those numbers, the way the video was arranged, it was so darn boring that I almost fell asleep at 37 minutes into it. The information wasn't boring though. It was the music I didn't like and the constant pauses while waiting for an animation of text.

If an article was written I could have read it in 15 minutes or less.

So, how did he use the flywheel? How can this be applied for practical use?

For example, how can regular people build such a thing to do work around their own homes?

[edit on 8/4/2008 by Ceara]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
why all the b.s... just show us a video of someone using gravity to lift a big boulder around.. hell.. if the little guy did it.. and you all figured it out,,, give us a little sample.... lift a car or something... and place it on a telephone pole.. all that garble isnt telling us anything.. what a load of crap.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Interesting video. To me, it reemphasizes the importance mathematics and advanced science play in education and the future of our world. We need to turn out fewer lawyers and more engineers. Japan has been doing this for years, which is why they've done so well.

A demonstration of the principle(s) would have capped it nicely. Bit of a disappointment there.

Enjoyed the heck out of it anyway. Good post.

[edit on 8/4/08 by Sleuth]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

This more your speed?

I don't know why Mr. Leedskalnin would be so into numbers and coding his entire "scuplture" with them or why he would spend so much time studying magnetism and frequency.

He even has pamphlets that may be coded with additional information.

Here are some follow up videos that may fill in some blanks or answer some questions.

PS

I am just passing along information, it's all I was asked to do. I did not make the video, I am just a fan of the person who did and their other videos.

cropcircleship.com
code144.com

[edit on 8/4/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

Thank you so much for your reply. I am glad to hear you enjoyed it, hopefully as much as I did.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Very interesting. Music was a bit iffy, but the content kept me watching.

Somebody needs to hurry up and get crackin on some of these to see if/what they can do.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

Thanks for the reply. I see what you mean about the music but in a way i kind of like it. At least there's no Microsoft SAM voice overs in this one.

PS

This thread has been moved twice by the mods, once to breaking news and now to science & technology. I thought it was fine where it was originally in Education & Media.

[edit on 8/5/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Whoa! That was an amazing video. There is sacred geometry all over that masonic temple. Ed was an amazing guy I wonder where he learned this stuff from.Now it seems we know who Ed's sweet sixteen is.Great post thank you for sharing this with us.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just in case you missed it, I put some hints to anti-gravity in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes, I learned them from Ed Leedskalnin. I put most of the hints throughout the entire thread, not just in the first post. Also, I hid a lot of hints in the entire collection of my posts on ATS.

I know the Secret Of The Universe..

But every time I tell people that they laugh. LOL!

I will get the last laugh.

[edit on 5-8-2008 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i don't have much to say yet. i will watch the video before bed this evening. but i wanted to get this shortcutted to MyATS so that i could have quick reference.

GREAT stuff, OP.

I have sent that vid of the guy lifting the column to some engineer friends. Great way to use video to thumb my nose at them.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
why all the b.s... just show us a video of someone using gravity to lift a big boulder around.. hell.. if the little guy did it.. and you all figured it out,,, give us a little sample.... lift a car or something... and place it on a telephone pole.. all that garble isnt telling us anything.. what a load of crap.

That 'garble' was about as simple an example I have ever seen of describing sacred geometry to a lay person..

And if he showed you a video of lifting a car you would be the first to say FAKE...

The reason its been 'secret' all these centuries even though it is in plain site is because only a few can understand its value

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
I know the Secret Of The Universe..

Knowing is one thing... Ed has his castle...
Where is yours?

Now let me toss THIS into the mix... just for BFFT

A connection which is more certain involves Viktor Schauberger's use of Pythagorean geometry. There is no doubt that Schauberger incorporated this mathematics into his work but what is intriguing is what is said about this body of mathematical knowledge. The story goes that it was the Knights Templar who stumbled upon this knowledge in the Holy Land during the Crusades and it was they who kept and incorporated this knowledge through the use of "sacred geometry".

[edit on 5-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
One of the most interesting threads I've seen on ATS, and the subject is close to my heart. Next time you talk to Jeremy tell him that at least one person on ATS gives him thumbs up for his research. You get a flag and star buddy!

I'm not a mathmatician but I think I got the hang of what he was trying to say. Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about the mathmatical relationships he's found between the flywheel, pyramid, Phi, etc. but I do know there is a few critical components Jeremy hasn't considered. They would stand out if/when you did the experiments Ed outlined concerning his "perpetual motion holder", (they might stand out if you studied ancient cultures and their drawings/hieroglyphs, too). Off the top of my head, think of the Djed pillar (NOT a voltaic stack as some have suggested), and the Was scepter. Lots of clues in this pic!...

There may be a connection with "sacred" math as Jeremy points out but I really don't think Ed delved THAT far into it. He strikes me as more of a hands on kinda guy who may have used basic math to help him trouble shoot the configuration, so if anything it was by accident that it correlates.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8

8 wing feathers on each side... 5 below...

I doubt very much that Ed's work was an 'accident' He left too many deliberate clues

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Amazing video, loved it.

Now someone needs to try and figure out how to make this thing to see if it works.

Maybe even people at ats!?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I think a couple may have already.

i still have a couple of questions, but they refer more to the properties and construction means moreso than anything else.

I wish my dad was still alive. THis is right up his alley (he was an electrical lineman and tinkerer) and we could do it together.

My son and I may work on this project, however.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join