It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot scrubs its site after failed earthquake prediction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
First i'd like to say that i have always seen Project Camelot as a reliable source of info or at least more credible than most sites. On July 31st they posted the quote below about a predicted earthquake that was supposed to take place sometime this past weekend july 31 - aug 3. Well it didn't happen and now when i checked Project Camelot for an update i noticed they have erased a portion of the original message. What i have bolded was in the original post but now its gone. Its funny that Kerry has been trying to insinuate that she has gained "telepathy" abilities, and states she "had a dream about an earthquake." Well since it was showed to be BS, they scrubbed that part of the original post.

31 July
We have just received this message from Miriam Delicado, whom we know and have been planning to interview. We feel she is very credible. She tells us that she has been accurate in the past predicting quakes:

Hello to all of you.

PLEASE I ask you all to get ready for a LARGE quake on the west coast.

I was almost blown away by this one that is coming so I know it will be BIG OVER 7…….

TELL ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!

Get water and supplies ready!!! TELL your friends.
I have a high accuracy rate. I felt the last one in Calf but was on the road and could not tell you.

I see a spot that is a little north east of Los Angeles.

THIS could be off but I tell you it is coming to the coast area from Mexico to Oregon.

BE PREPARED! I will send light.

Miriam

Her website is: www.alienbluestar.com...

Note: Prior to hearing from Miriam, I had a dream last night in which I was shown an EQ happening and the sense I got is–very soon. I live just north of Los Angeles–Kerry

We have been told that Jim Berkland was on Coast two nights ago also predicting a quake for the next few days in the LA area.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I too have enjoyed watching all of their vidoes and interviews.

I think Kerry interview techniques are lame and I thought she may actually get better over time, but hasnt really.

I do respect what they are trying to do and make more of us aware even if they have their own personal agendas. Making us aware is far bigger than any personal agendas they may have.

Anyhow I hope this sort of stuff doesn't reflect on the actual people they have interviewed, they are the real stars!

Remember they have interviewed some interesting people - Richard Hoagland, David Wilcock etc...

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LordT

Yeh I read this one too the other day. what does "I will send light" mean?

[edit on 4-8-2008 by sheep10110]

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
That's interesting. I didn't see it myself, but it would make more sense from a credibility point of view to leave it up there and try to explain why the predicted earthquake didn't happen.

That's just my point of view, but perhaps it may be worthwhile someone who has perhaps saved that page to email them and ask them why they chose this particular course of action.

Interesting though, I've enjoyed some of their interviews, despite the exceptionally cheesy music that they start them with.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
people have been predicting a big earthquake to hit the west coast for a long time now so there's no surprises there.
What i find interesting is that in the more recent interviews/videos, Kerry has claimed that her recent "ufo experience" has given her some extra sensory abilities.
If you ask me, i think shes just so wrapped up in the ufo/alien field that she desperately wants to be one of those people who actually have made some sort of contact. That's why they erased the section where Kerry says she also was predicting the quake. She was wrong but doesn't want to accept it.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well those thieving Ebens* from Serpo really tainted their reputation in my eyes.
I read that thread from day 1 and they were neck deep in it.

*see sig

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
um... LA -was- hit by an EQ very close to the dates listed.

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- A magnitude-5.4 earthquake shook the Los Angeles metropolitan area Tuesday [July 29th], leaving residents rattled but causing no serious damage or injuries.

Expert: L.A.'s 5.4 quake 'small sample' of one to come

Of course it wasn't the so called "Big one", but to people who lived in LA, it was still an earthquake all the same.

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmaddness
um... LA -was- hit by an EQ very close to the dates listed.

yes well, but this prediction was made on the 31st with its forecast set for the following days

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Im sure all those seismographs and other detection tools are as close as you can get to predicting the movements of the earth... someones dream is nothing more then a merky bunch of ideas slapped together in a lucid 8 hours of snooring garbage... PAYCE OUT!

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Project Camelot have no idea about world economics, the cost of producing oil and politics and societies in other countries. They just spruke rubbish and gullible readers react.

Boriska: aspergers case if ever I saw one with storytelling skills.

Huge space ships bigger than the Earth? Yeah right on?

Miriam Delicado as an ET consultant. Get real.

The site is a scam. They are only intersted in 2012 and the safest place to hide, and this is very evident from their interview techniques. 2012 will not be earth shattering. It is a period of the same as we have now.

David Wilcock...Edgar cayce reinvented, but then changes his story because he was bagged.

Burisch... still lecturing despite his pleas for all to escape USA NOW. Has absolutly no credibility in science world or in getting his story backed up with facts. Buy GOLD NOW! Why? If the world goes belly up, gold is useless. Only food, water and clothing will matter.

WW3 ...coming soon according to the posters on this site, but southern hemisphere safe because winds won't take radiation south. These guys have no idea about global thermals, radtion leakage through soils and global water currents which take leached chemical everywhere. If any nukes are launched, the whole Earth suffers. According to camelot, the war will last 4 years and 3 months. Why not predict the next stocks to rise in 7 days so we can all get rich!

Basically project camelot are there to make money, spin a good yarn and enjoy globetrotting at donator expense. They cannot valid any facts whatsoever, have no scientific basis behind their stories and have created a whole global scenario behind a few fictitious characters.

Moreover they are America centric and figure the US controls the world. Rubbish. USA has exported itself in a corporate sense and has enormous financial clout, but there are plenty of governments out there in full control without US help.

You believe the rubbish...you make your own decisions

top topics

join